Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Is that the white power forum or what, rediculious
    Last edited by 24labor; 11-04-2005 at 09:27 PM.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    My 13-year-old son suddenly shouted, "Dad, those are Mexicans!" I looked up as he shouted… sure enough, he was right. As we walked by the swarthy gang my daughter began squeezing my hand even harder. I noticed one of the "beaners" was drinking a 40-ounce beer partially hidden by a brown paper bag.
    Forget the older retards, it's the hate they are passing to their kids. I bet you they all listen to that Mary Kate /Ashley Olsen KKK band.
    Sad.

Ha, you say they're ridicolous, they say we're ridicolous, it's all a world of complaining.

CLARKKENT is offline New Member
    damn cuz! those foos ara a bunch of hate'n ass bitch's. im glad that over here in cali its all love. i dont really like tha way some peoplez mindz work but ta each hiz own. f**k them tho. they can all eat a dick n die slow for all me n my niggaz care. i myself dont care what tha skin tone is, if ya cool ya are aight wit me.

i myself am a downsouth bruh. born in mex but lived here all my life. i love ma home and my peoplez. i cant even start ta try n grasp that them haterz are wast'n chances of meet'n tight ass people just cause of skin tone. if i was like that i would have no homiez.

i dunno but it seems like a waste. i cant imagine not goin ta a fine black, azian, white or whatever cutie. no offense ta my mex-cuties but i gotta have variety every couple of weeks nah mean?

i hope that some of these people open up they eyez and smart'n up. the odds are that they gonna have a family member thats gonna end up with some one that thems dont like. in my family its all good. we have a lil bit of every thang. black, white, azian, indian and some mexican lol.

well, sorry for tha long post. i just feel like that kinda shit shoulda stop'd like last week. late.

ps: off subject. hey cuz, whos that chic in ya avy??

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Racism sure is a popular subject this evening...lets continue....

dabularach is offline Junior Member

Thumbs down

That is crazy.Those hatin bastards.why hate people you dont know its just a closed mind and a closed world as well.

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    the guy handskj looks familiair like hes on this forum....

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    someone should post that "whie people want to kill black people" video. hehe see what happens then! lol

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    I didn't watch the video, but from what You are all saying, I wouldn't want to see it...
    **** racism.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Forget the older retards, it's the hate they are passing to their kids. I bet you they all listen to that Mary Kate /Ashley Olsen KKK band.
    Sad.

i couldent agree more

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    \m/ WHITE POWER \m/

JK JK...Im not even 100% white....

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Racism in any country is ridiculous because who's to say who is really "native". For instance I am white and English yet when my father traced our family tree he found some Danish roots and some possible Jewish ancestors too, so how can I discriminate against any newcomers just because I've been here a bit longer.
    Looking at it from that point of view, racist nationalism in America is possibly one of the most absurd things imaginable because it is so recent that "the white man" settled there - so how can white Americans get territorial?

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Racism in any country is ridiculous because who's to say who is really "native". For instance I am white and English yet when my father traced our family tree he found some Danish roots and some possible Jewish ancestors too, so how can I discriminate against any newcomers just because I've been here a bit longer.
    Looking at it from that point of view, racist nationalism in America is possibly one of the most absurd things imaginable because it is so recent that "the white man" settled there - so how can white Americans get territorial?

Yea most tend to forget that this country was founded on mass genocide and racism and that thier ancestors were from another country and once a minority among the natives before it all went down. Some people it's harded for them to understand than others

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    I love reading some of the threads on Stormfront! Some of the things they write are absolutely ridiculous. I think I read one that said professional sports are the black man's way of training to hunt white people!

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Is any of this any different than what they teach their kids!? The white man trying to keep'em down.

Look at the Muslims hating the Americas. Hate is hate.

No one race is perfect as racism is multicultural and performed by all. It sickens me that in todays world people cannot accept one another. People get more upset when a white person is saying something racist...why is that!? People talk about whites being racist...can any one remember this video? Strictly targeting whites!! ...but some how justified.

Quote Originally Posted by Money Boss Hustla
    Is any of this any different than what they teach their kids!? The white man trying to keep'em down.

No one race is perfect as racism is multicultural and performed by all. It sickens me that in todays world people cannot accept one another. People get more upset when a white person is saying something racist...why is that!? People talk about whites being racist...can any one remember this video? Strictly targeting whites!! ...but some how justified.
    great point cuz! every one does it.

btw, i dunno bout yall but i dont like tha word "race". arent we all of tha "human race" nah mean? i just feel like its meant ta divide us as different species. maybe its just me. thats just my opinion. late.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CLARKKENT
    btw, i dunno bout yall but i dont like tha word "race". arent we all of tha "human race" nah mean? i just feel like its meant ta divide us as different species. maybe its just me. thats just my opinion. late.
    Exactly, we all bleed red.

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Exactly, we all bleed red.
    Yup. Like I said...it still boggles me that people in today's world cannot get along.

tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    [QUOTE=scriptfactory]I love reading some of the threads on Stormfront! Some of the things they write are absolutely ridiculous. I think I read one that said professional sports are the black man's way of training to hunt white people!

and hockey is the white mans way of defending himself

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    that thread is funny more than anything. those people sound brain washed or something

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    those people sound brain washed or something
    ...have you visited our political forum lately!?!?!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

Great post MBH, everyone forgets about reverse racism, will be a huge problem in the near future.

BG
    Yup. Like I said...it still boggles me that people in today's world cannot get along.
    We Americans should ban together, cuz the outside world is hating us more and more.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    ...have you visited our political forum lately!?!?!
    naw, just thinking about politics makes me mad

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    naw, just thinking about politics makes me mad
    SO true!!!!

Smiley619 is offline Member
    its all a big waste of time and energy

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Great post MBH, everyone forgets about reverse racism, will be a huge problem in the near future.
    Racism is racism. Black or white...it's racism.

Thread Information