NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member

Exclamation Anyone That Has Been...

Anybody that has been on a Cruise where did you go and was it worth the money? Anybody in the U.S.

I'm looking to go sometime next year and I guess I will bring the lady..if i don't i never will hear the end of it. I heard that they have singles cruises, is this true?

Thanks

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    i went on a 7 day carribean cruise when i grad high school...went w a buddy of mine..carnival out of miami to nassau (bahamas), san juan puerto rico, and st. thomas in the virgin islands... ports are the shit.. we went to some private beaches..st thomas was the best, we partied at this bar called paradise point high on the hills overlooking the water,and we partied with this mother/daughter combo, both HOT. but being on the ship gets old..if you're bringing the lady then you dont have to worry about my main issue with the cruise...LACK OF GIRLIES..it was all old people, couples, and families..yes there is singles cruises...overall, if you're taking your girl, then it would be cool...but if you are going w buddies, there are plenty of other things i would do....especially for the cost of a cruise..

Smiley619 is offline Member
    cruises are fun.but like tony said for the cost of everything there are plenty things to do othe rthen a cruise.gotta go on atleast one though

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    thanks bro's ya the bi*** has to come

Thread Information