Juggernaut is offline AR Jester

Torn rotator cuff........post sergury.

Sucks great big Money Boss Hustler balls. Bro's I kid you not this is some kind of uncomfortable. It's been two weeks since the op and I have to wear this immobalizer until December! No working out at all except cardio on a bike........and that's a waste of time if you ask me. Yes, I still do it......it's killing me I can't lift anything though. I see all my gains from the past three years going out the window................but I know I'll bounce back. Just bitching.

Thanks for reading..........carry on.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Well i am looking forward to hearing your comeback & success story buddy! Glad to hear from you

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Tore my (L) Pec major in late Jan, and had my arm in a sling for almost 4 months. Close to six months before I could do anything. Thank God for muscle memory.
    I know it sucks, but you'll recover faster than you think.
    Rest up, and careful with the pain meds

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Hey Jugg............ sorry to hear your in some pain but in the end it will be worth it.

bro i had THE EXACT SAME SURGERY. Ripped my right rotator cuff to shreds, I had the best doctor in new york fix it...Dr. McCann in Manhattan, he does all the work on the New York Knicks. I Wish I would've known you had this problem earlier I would've recommended you to him, he did an amazing job bro. I actually got into a fight a few months after physical therapy, and my right arm ended up intact while the unoperated arm popped out lol. Getting back to the point, DO NOTTTTTT rush anything. I rushed it 3 months post op simply throwing a ball to my friend and it ripped the cuff in half again. 2nd time around I was careful and I'm back to my old self, and still...the operated arm works better than the healthy one! Good luck bro, pleeeease do not rush anything.

CRUISECONTROL is offline Post Whore Extraordinaire Cruising On Autopilot
    I'm fixing to get my rotator cuff surgery

I've already lost about 10 pound cause I cant workout and I'm not looking forward to recovery down time..........

Oh well good luck with yours........ Remember what doesnt kill us makes us stronger!!!!!!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    @ least is wanst your labrem

Thread Information