Thread: Hate!!

Gra
    Gra is offline Member

Hate!!

Hi...

Anyone else get mad at your friends, familyand co-workers etc. because they allways nag about all you do is train, eat and sleep.? And the stupid comments, it`s not nessecary to eat as often and train as often as you do. And no girls like a big guy, they think it`s ugly. And this comes from a 150lbs guy or a real fat one. I just HATE them. Come on with all other stupid comments and episodes happened to you

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Ive eliminated all the friends and family I knew bunch of idiots

-everyone was having dinner and my sis is like "why dont u come eat with us?" before I could reply one of my relatives (30-40 male) said " No , ****** doesnt eat that stuff cuz he's on some special diet thing haha" I turned around and said this " listen , I dont make fun of ur beliefs or intrests and shit...I dont even talk to you or like you...hows the pregnancy going??(he's fat) , can u even have sex with ur wife cuz of that big tire or is it too far?? hahahaha" everyone was silent like I was the bad guy or smth and i got some shit from some em then i went down and watched tv while eating my chicken and brown rice...damn ****ing idiots....december 23rd aint too far

Gra
    Gra is offline Member
    Good one

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Yup!

I love it when your dieting down...and someone says..."You can have a piece of cake, can't you?" "One piece isn't gonna kill you!" Umm, no..but, I just might lynch you instead!

I love it when woman...are jealous; and say stupid shit like: "You look like a cabbage patch doll" Bahaha...biatches!

My girlfriend was complaining that I never wanted to partying anymore...so, one night took her out.
    All she did was complain cause she's gained weight, that I'm a grouch, and she knows what I'm going through! (Listen...unless your cutting...and, no Slimfast doesn't count) You DON'T know what I'm going through!

Long story short, driving her back to her place...i had enough...stopped at a gas station about 10 miles away...I opened the door...and, said..."Get the phuck out"
    She gets out...and, says some stupid sh*t..."Enjoy your chicken!"

Haven't talked to her in 9 months!

There's people who just don't understand...
    There's people who are jealous
    Theres people who are concerned
    and, than there's the few supportive ones!

Just gotta get use to it, and learn to handle each type in your own way!
    If thats freaking out...giver!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Yup!

I love it when your dieting down...and someone says..."You can have a piece of cake, can't you?" "One piece isn't gonna kill you!" Umm, no..but, I just might lynch you instead!

I love it when woman...are jealous; and say stupid shit like: "You look like a cabbage patch doll" Bahaha...biatches!

My girlfriend was complaining that I never wanted to partying anymore...so, one night took her out.
    All she did was complain cause she's gained weight, that I'm a grouch, and she knows what I'm going through! (Listen...unless your cutting...and, no Slimfast doesn't count) You DON'T know what I'm going through!

Long story short, driving her back to her place...i had enough...stopped at a gas station about 10 miles away...I opened the door...and, said..."Get the phuck out"

GODAMN! I ****ing LOVE YA

Someone's Little Pumpkie

decadbal is offline Banned
    you guys work out?

Quote Originally Posted by decadbal
    you guys work out?
    LMAO!
    Bahaha...shit disturber
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    every second comment from my g/f is "fake" "steroids " and "superficial"... She used to date a fat bicth that weighed in at 350 pounds....
    You think she would be happy that she is not dating a fat bitch who eats twinkies all day....

Quote Originally Posted by juicy_brucy
    every second comment from my g/f is "fake" "steroids " and "superficial"... She used to date a fat bicth that weighed in at 350 pounds....
    You think she would be happy that she is not dating a fat bitch who eats twinkies all day....

At 350 pounds...you'd think he would have eaten her!

I'd certainly appreciate ya! Dang!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    My favorite: Some fat lady saying to me that men can eat anything and look like me. ugh.. they go on to say they dont eat very much..sure... thats why they weight 350!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i use to get alot of BS from my family but i took irion approch an now they shut it up pluse my family eats pretty clean so sometimes i do eat with them but mostl it's my eating schedual that get's in the way of family gatherings, also i have found it hard to maintain a steady girl, because i tell em off that bat look " if you get in the way of my training or diet this is over " first week were togather bitch wants to go fishing for 3 days im like do you know how much food i will have to pack with me mmmmmm no i aint going, then they say we are shallow and self centerd i say no that i am youn and single and i wannna do what i wanna do so bite me..

Yup!

Damn Velvet you takeing it to another level i never throw anyone out my ride!!!!!!

Man **** em , and one thing Ive learned dont even try to convince them , Unless they really love it , theyll never get it....

BBing is like heroine , the 1st time you inject....it feels awesome......better than anything , then u start going down , and u want more...u need more...now ur addicted...this is BBING

to them BBing is like eating plain chicken and brown rice , not something they like....theyll never understand

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    Man **** em , and one thing Ive learned dont even try to convince them , Unless they really love it , theyll never get it....

BBing is like heroine , the 1st time you inject....it feels awesome......better than anything , then u start going down , and u want more...u need more...now ur addicted...this is BBING

to them BBing is like eating plain chicken and brown rice , not something they like....theyll never understand
    complete BS

complete BS
    I thought no1 would notice

lol im glad you were joking, i was about to be like, and i actually liked that bastard..lol

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i use to get alot of BS from my family but i took irion approch an now they shut it up pluse my family eats pretty clean so sometimes i do eat with them but mostl it's my eating schedual that get's in the way of family gatherings, also i have found it hard to maintain a steady girl, because i tell em off that bat look " if you get in the way of my training or diet this is over " first week were togather bitch wants to go fishing for 3 days im like do you know how much food i will have to pack with me mmmmmm no i aint going, then they say we are shallow and self centerd i say no that i am youn and single and i wannna do what i wanna do so bite me..
    that's what i've told all my girlfriends since i've been lifting, don't get in the way of my training or it's over. all of them but one so far have found out i wasn't kidding but this one might also. they all stayed out of the way of my training then they decided at some point into the relationship that they were taking a back seat to bodybuilding and made me decide between the two. what did they think was going to happen. should have just stabbed them in the neck with an 18 guage needle.

lol im glad you were joking, i was about to be like, and i actually liked that bastard..lol
    Ofcourse I was kiddin its more like cocaine actually

Same here punchrf.

You need to find someone who SUPPORTS, UNDERSTANDS AND RESPECTS what you do..or one who does the same sh*t.

Though...tougher for guys to find that!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Quote Originally Posted by punchrf
    that's what i've told all my girlfriends since i've been lifting, don't get in the way of my training or it's over. all of them but one so far have found out i wasn't kidding but this one might also. they all stayed out of the way of my training then they decided at some point into the relationship that they were taking a back seat to bodybuilding and made me decide between the two. what did they think was going to happen. should have just stabbed them in the neck with an 18 guage needle.

i heard that, i ahvnt had a steady girl in like to years i burn through like 3 diffrent chicks a month its hilarious i only had 1 serious girlfriend for about 2 years that completely understood all the dieting and training and evreything eles that goes with BBing but she is gone now so im on the prowl

chest6 is offline Banned
    dont worry i get that all the time. My friends are cool and just like make fun of me like oh look I workout a lot like chest.. ex gf is like blah blah ur priorities are 1. workout 2. eat, family is like ur obsessed with working out and eating the same thing every day

mfenske is offline Member
    Same here punchrf.

You need to find someone who SUPPORTS, UNDERSTANDS AND RESPECTS what you do..or one who does the same sh*t.

Though...tougher for guys to find that!
    It's threads like this that make really love my wife even more. We train together and diet together. It really is easier when the one you love shares the same interests. Mark

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    It's threads like this that make really love my wife even more. We train together and diet together. It really is easier when the one you love shares the same interests. Mark
    Same here, after training for a couple years, my wife decided to join me. What sucks is she makes faster gains than I do.

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Same here, after training for a couple years, my wife decided to join me. What sucks is she makes faster gains than I do.
    Oh don't even get me started. What sucks is pound for pound she's so much stronger than I am. It is cool to see her punk out scrawny pus-bags when she's squatting 210, deadlifting 215, or hammer curling the 50's for reps. Mark

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    i hear ya...i have never been able to have a long relationship because of the time i need to invest in all this sh*t. But, I recently started dating someone and got them into dieting and working out too, so it has worked out pretty good. We'll see how it goes.

It just sucks sometimes not being able to be spontaneous and just go camping or fishing for a weekend. Boarding season has officially started and Im already depressed because I won't be able to go as much, and when I do go...I have to take a giant cooler and stuff it in a locker. Then I have to interrupt my flow to stop eat every 2-3 hours. Grrrr...

singern is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mfenske
    Oh don't even get me started. What sucks is pound for pound she's so much stronger than I am. It is cool to see her punk out scrawny pus-bags when she's squatting 210, deadlifting 215, or hammer curling the 50's for reps. Mark

Your preaching to the quire man......Although my wife doesn't lift that heavy, she is so lean and so defined, other chicks are intimidated. I love it.

Sorry folks didn't mean to hijack......you may now continue complaining .
    Last edited by singern; 11-09-2005 at 02:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    i hear ya...i have never been able to have a long relationship because of the time i need to invest in all this sh*t. But, I recently started dating someone and got them into dieting and working out too, so it has worked out pretty good. We'll see how it goes.

It just sucks sometimes not being able to be spontaneous and just go camping or fishing for a weekend. Boarding season has officially started and Im already depressed because I won't be able to go as much, and when I do go...I have to take a giant cooler and stuff it in a locker. Then I have to interrupt my flow to stop eat every 2-3 hours. Grrrr...

Me too...I try to do sports, yet can't cause I'm usually too tired. Than you have to stop..eat...and, it's just a pain in the ass.
    And, you have to hear the phrase....

"You eating again?"
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Quote Originally Posted by singern
    Your preaching to the quire man......Although my wife doesn't lift that heavy, she is so lean and so defined, other chicks are intimidated. I love it.
    The ladies have been long intimidated, and what makes me laugh is so many of them are toiling away with their 5, 8, 10, or heaven forbid 12's and don't make a shred of progress. My boo lifts hard and heavy and continues to get leaner. The best though, is watching her out-curl the HS kids that are there for their 3rd bicep workout of the week. Mark

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Ive eliminated all the friends and family I knew bunch of idiots

-everyone was having dinner and my sis is like "why dont u come eat with us?" before I could reply one of my relatives (30-40 male) said " No , ****** doesnt eat that stuff cuz he's on some special diet thing haha" I turned around and said this " listen , I dont make fun of ur beliefs or intrests and shit...I dont even talk to you or like you...hows the pregnancy going??(he's fat) , can u even have sex with ur wife cuz of that big tire or is it too far?? hahahaha" everyone was silent like I was the bad guy or smth and i got some shit from some em then i went down and watched tv while eating my chicken and brown rice...damn ****ing idiots....december 23rd aint too far
    LMFAO.....this is great!

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Or going to the gym for a week and looking in the mirror and saying "I've been working out really hard, i see a difference"

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Me too...I try to do sports, yet can't cause I'm usually too tired. Than you have to stop..eat...and, it's just a pain in the ass.
    And, you have to hear the phrase....

"You eating again?"

hah, yeah and...

"What are you eating? Cat food?"
    or
    "That stinks!"
    or
    "You're so weird!"

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I have never got the whole "women don't like big guys" speech. For some reason, I see the hottest women with body builders and chics will always notice the big guy before the squirlly nut case walking behind the big guy.

I think it's kinda like one of those things where women don't want to be treated like shit (but will stay if you do) and how they actually mean that they like the idea of a nice guy but don't really want one.

Thread Information