Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: acne soap

  1. #1
    devil1's Avatar
    devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    working:(
    Posts
    3,355

    acne soap

    anyone got some good ideas on what i should use for pimples on my back, chest and shoulders. I am starting to break out for some reason.

  2. #2
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    i like a regular bar of neutragena. wash my face with it as well. keeps my skin dry

  3. #3
    devil1's Avatar
    devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    working:(
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i like a regular bar of neutragena. wash my face with it as well. keeps my skin dry
    ill have to try it. the pimple arent bad just starting to pop up everywhere. lots of little ones.

  4. #4
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is online now The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    19,321
    Quote Originally Posted by anaBROLIC
    i like a regular bar of neutragena. wash my face with it as well. keeps my skin dry
    I used the acne one, worked well but had to see a dermatoligist for some help.

  5. #5
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    I use the Nuetragena Body Soap for my shoulders, chest and back. And, for my face I use Pro-Active....best stuff ever!

  6. #6
    SHRED's Avatar
    SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    CT *Formerly Buff_Daddy*
    Posts
    1,209
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    I use the Nuetragena Body Soap for my shoulders, chest and back. And, for my face I use Pro-Active....best stuff ever!
    I use Pro-Active as well. I love that stuff. Very good product.

  7. #7
    Hackamaniac's Avatar
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    6,790
    Nizoral shampoo I took hookers advice and it really does wanders for your back and some kind on benzol bars work well also so good luck.

  8. #8
    tiger909's Avatar
    tiger909 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    socal
    Posts
    1,385
    dawn soap

  9. #9
    devil1's Avatar
    devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    working:(
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    I use Pro-Active as well. I love that stuff. Very good product.
    my wife uses pro-active. she loves it also, sheloves it so much she wont let me use hers.

  10. #10
    Psychotron's Avatar
    Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    2,581
    Pro-Activ, those bastards they give you that tiny bottle of the facial scrub, that crap doesnt last more then a week. Nuetrogena has the exact same product for like $7 and it lasts a month. I ust tha in combo with those other two things, my face finally stays clean and smooth looking~

  11. #11
    devil1's Avatar
    devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    working:(
    Posts
    3,355
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    Pro-Activ, those bastards they give you that tiny bottle of the facial scrub, that crap doesnt last more then a week. Nuetrogena has the exact same product for like $7 and it lasts a month. I ust tha in combo with those other two things, my face finally stays clean and smooth looking~
    im going to look into it today. ive got to get something. the wife says

    "damn you are getting bigger but now you have pimples all over your back!"



    this is the first time ive ever had a problem with acne, besides when i was like 14 but that was only my face.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •