Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Peace out homo.....

I wondered why you had all those "on top of other men" comments.....

Fly that flag........

~SC~

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Too bad really, he had some knowledge, just always had to be a jerk about it.

He forgot my former title was "A.R. DRAMA KILLER".

Ignorance is the silencer of possible intelligence.

~SC~

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    I like mike... he is very agressive .. he gets pissed and just keeps going. I dont think banning him was right as it was a beef between You and him SC. I know you are more then equiped to put people on burn SC as i have seen you do it over the years many times. He had one suspension for arguing with me once in a thread as i did also.. we became friends after that. He isnt a bad guy. You gave him a suspension the other day then were nice enough to shorten it.. i know he was pushing it.. but i dont think you should ban him this fast man... thats really quick.. your both alpha males.. that shit gets sticky at times... he should be suspended IMO but banned damn player. thats kinda rough.

Nah, he deserved the outright banning.

For one, the pm's to me are automatic grounds. Secondly, he already gave word to other mods he would refrain from being a dick, and came back as a walking cock.

Last but not least, he's made a pattern of it lately and this board is way too big for one person. We are lenient, but there are certain situations where if one doesn't "GET IT" the first few times, it's no great loss at all.

After all, you should have SOME common sense and tact. Tests revealed nothing of the case here.

~SC~

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    You guys gotta do what ya gotta do. I'm just sad to see him go.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    are we missing the point? there is a friggin 3 page thread about 50 cent!!!!...and furthermore he was said to be the greatest business man around at the moment LMFAO!!!!! hes a ghetto rapper that got shot and then noticed how people like britany spears and many others exploited the short term media attention into something long term and followed in the footsteps. sorry swole but this dude is nothing but a rapper that has been shot and jailed then mimicked celebrities abilities to capture attention of people w/ no real substance to thier lives other than wanting to ride the jocks of some mortal that has his/her face on television....jeez i just saw a damn barbie doll my niece got fashioned after jessica simpson shes one of the best business people around at the time LOL. i listen to his music when it suits me and i have heard him speak he seems to be an intelligent man that being said he is not IMO any sort of genius

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information