Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 41
  1. #1
    AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Pennslyvania
    Posts
    2,474

    I Just Drank My Own Piss This Morning! :o

    AHKG! IM SUCH AN IDIOT!! AHKG!

    See, i usually go pee once in the middle of the night. But i dont have my own bathroom , so i usually just grab an empty water bottle go in there. That way i dont have to get up and walk into my brothers room to pee since the upstairs bathrooms in his room. I have been doin this for months and never had a problem,but this morning i guess i put the one water bottle with pee too close to my drinking water bottle, so then in the darkened room i grabbed the wrong one, and washed my two Redkats and Tamoxifen down with a nice swig of piss!YUMMY! I almost didnt notice it was piss, but it just had the extra "tang", if ya know what i mean. Not to bad reallly. The ammonia burned my throught a little, but not as bad as i thought it would. I chugged downed a good 4 ounces of it until I realized something was amiss. then i stopped, held the rest in my mouth, hastily turned on my lamp and looked at the color of the water.My eyes nearly came out of my head when i realized what i had just done. then i spit the rest back into the bottle. After washing up, i drank a whole bottle of water to dillute it. Then after cursing myself ten times I just started laughing at myself.
    Good thing i drink enought water that my piss is weak and not concentrated. I only have a slight tummy ache now.

    Do you think ammonia decreases tamoxifen and Redkat absorbtion?
    Oh well. You all have a great day. I just had to share that with you.

  2. #2
    MuckDog's Avatar
    MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Jersey
    Posts
    1,063
    i did that same thing the other morning but with my poop

  3. #3
    farrebarre's Avatar
    farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    2,407

  4. #4
    Myka's Avatar
    Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    a small room
    Posts
    9,054
    hahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaah ahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaa hahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahha ahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahh aahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahah haahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahaha hhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahah ahhaaha

  5. #5
    SHRED's Avatar
    SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    CT *Formerly Buff_Daddy*
    Posts
    1,209
    If it were my piss it would have tasted like tuna!

  6. #6
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    LMFAO thats too funny many hahahhaha

  7. #7
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    ..

  8. #8
    edmen2's Avatar
    edmen2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    juiceville
    Posts
    2,040

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Dude, you may not have realized it, but you just gave yourself a shot of jet fuel. Recent studies have shown that drinking urine improves muscle endurance and increases the amount of fast twitch fibers in your muscles. Some are reporting gains of up to 6-10 lbs in just the first wk!!!

  10. #10
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Dude, you may not have realized it, but you just gave yourself a shot of jet fuel. Recent studies have shown that drinking urine improves muscle endurance and increases the amount of fast twitch fibers in your muscles. Some are reporting gains of up to 6-10 lbs in just the first wk!!!

    I think someone on AR should be a Guinea pig...and be a test subject.

    Any volunteers?

    And, no...not me...and not StayinStacked (just in case we ever hook up...I'm not getting near those lips after this theory!)

  11. #11
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    Dude, you may not have realized it, but you just gave yourself a shot of jet fuel. Recent studies have shown that drinking urine improves muscle endurance and increases the amount of fast twitch fibers in your muscles. Some are reporting gains of up to 6-10 lbs in just the first wk!!!
    Bro, there is a reason your body rids itself of that stuff.

  12. #12
    singern's Avatar
    singern is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Chicago/Israel
    Posts
    2,239
    Can we save money by injecting piss, or should we just keep drinking Winnie...

  13. #13
    kloter1's Avatar
    kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Bubba Army
    Posts
    5,821
    nice one lol

  14. #14
    Hackamaniac's Avatar
    Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Show Me State
    Posts
    6,790
    that's just nasty

  15. #15
    copenhagen's Avatar
    copenhagen is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    PARTS UNKNOWN
    Posts
    898
    piss guzzler!.......hahahahaha

  16. #16
    chest6's Avatar
    chest6 is offline Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Posts
    23,390
    mmm yummy

  17. #17
    oldandgrim's Avatar
    oldandgrim is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Endland
    Posts
    365


    ----------------------------------------

  18. #18
    anaBROLIC's Avatar
    anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    East Coast
    Posts
    4,563
    i prolly woulda puked everywhere...

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Noo Yawk
    Posts
    625
    lol ALLLLLLLMOST did that myself once, just almost. I have to do that occasionally too(piss in a bottle) if I am too lazy to walk downstairs. Anyway I was drinking a lot of water for the few days prior to this, so when i took a leak in the bottle(a pellegrino green water bottle) there was no difference that could be seen. Anyway I woke up the next morning thirsty as hell, took the cap off about to have a swig and the smell saved me lol. how did you not smell the piss bro? lol

  20. #20
    punchrf's Avatar
    punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    nor cal
    Posts
    3,093
    could have been worse. i pissed in a orange gatorade bottle and then put orange food coloring in it before my buddy went to sleep after a night of drinking and put it by his bed. when i woke up i noticed half of it was gone and it was still by his bed. never did tell him but me and his roommate got a good laugh about it.

  21. #21
    diponyou's Avatar
    diponyou is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    308
    damn we got some lazy ass dudes in here,too lazy to walk down the stairs and piss, so you would rather have piss jus chillin next to your drinking water.man that sounds dirty....

  22. #22
    305GUY's Avatar
    305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    M-I-YaYo
    Posts
    3,985
    WTF! by the first 1/2 sip i would have known something was up. I think you enjoyed the taste of urine, you kinky bastard! LOL

  23. #23
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    I'm not getting near those lips after this theory!)

    men get used to piss covered "lips" all the time....dont worry, little spit cleans that right up.




  24. #24
    doctorherb's Avatar
    doctorherb is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Posts
    808
    Good stuff

  25. #25
    Prime's Avatar
    Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Tropical England
    Posts
    3,531
    Thats gross but funny too!

  26. #26
    Pinkvelvet's Avatar
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,034
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    men get used to piss covered "lips" all the time....dont worry, little spit cleans that right up.



    Thats just vile Dally...

  27. #27
    Dally's Avatar
    Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    FULLY NUDE!!!...call me!
    Posts
    3,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Thats just vile Dally...


    eh....im not the one with piss covered lips ....but I dont mind...im a dirty dirty man....and once I get goin, well, a little wizz aint gonna stop the DHALLUS.

  28. #28
    diponyou's Avatar
    diponyou is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    308
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    men get used to piss covered "lips" all the time....dont worry, little spit cleans that right up.



    thats gross bro

  29. #29
    taylor26's Avatar
    taylor26 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    GYM
    Posts
    574
    wow just reading your story made me dry heave. That sucks bro.

  30. #30
    steve0's Avatar
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    TEXAS
    Posts
    3,995
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    men get used to piss covered "lips" all the time....dont worry, little spit cleans that right up.







    hahahahah aint that the truth

  31. #31
    collar's Avatar
    collar is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    6,192
    Quote Originally Posted by MuckDog
    i did that same thing the other morning but with my poop
    ROFL.........

  32. #32
    Squatman51's Avatar
    Squatman51 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Posts
    1,662
    How's it taste motha fuker.....




  33. #33
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatman51
    How's it taste motha fuker.....



    THose two smileys together are priceless

  34. #34
    juicy_brucy's Avatar
    juicy_brucy is offline Ripped, not bulky
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Whistler, B.C. CANADA
    Posts
    2,717
    Quote Originally Posted by NewKid
    hahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaah ahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaa hahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahha ahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahh aahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahah haahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahaha hhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahah ahhaaha

    I agree:hahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahah ahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhaha hahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhah ahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahha hahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahh ahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahah hahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahahahhahahahhaahahaha hhahahahhaaha

  35. #35
    bigron62 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    in the gym
    Posts
    116
    squatman that aint right

  36. #36
    Anna Bollick's Avatar
    Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    On Rampart, Girlfriend!
    Posts
    629
    OOOOhhhhh, Baby, that sounds so deliciously KINKY! So what other body fluids do you like? Share the love! Let's hear the stories!

    Love
    Anna

    Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicBoy1981
    AHKG! IM SUCH AN IDIOT!! AHKG!

    See, i usually go pee once in the middle of the night. But i dont have my own bathroom , so i usually just grab an empty water bottle go in there. That way i dont have to get up and walk into my brothers room to pee since the upstairs bathrooms in his room. I have been doin this for months and never had a problem,but this morning i guess i put the one water bottle with pee too close to my drinking water bottle, so then in the darkened room i grabbed the wrong one, and washed my two Redkats and Tamoxifen down with a nice swig of piss!YUMMY! I almost didnt notice it was piss, but it just had the extra "tang", if ya know what i mean. Not to bad reallly. The ammonia burned my throught a little, but not as bad as i thought it would. I chugged downed a good 4 ounces of it until I realized something was amiss. then i stopped, held the rest in my mouth, hastily turned on my lamp and looked at the color of the water.My eyes nearly came out of my head when i realized what i had just done. then i spit the rest back into the bottle. After washing up, i drank a whole bottle of water to dillute it. Then after cursing myself ten times I just started laughing at myself.
    Good thing i drink enought water that my piss is weak and not concentrated. I only have a slight tummy ache now.

    Do you think ammonia decreases tamoxifen and Redkat absorbtion?
    Oh well. You all have a great day. I just had to share that with you.

  37. #37
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    ewww.

  38. #38
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    5,896
    Quote Originally Posted by oldandgrim
    American beer?

    Red

  39. #39
    Lavinco's Avatar
    Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    901 N 2nd St Philadelphia
    Posts
    2,633
    too funny.

    is that your Idea of PeeCT?

  40. #40
    *Narkissos*'s Avatar
    *Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Barbados
    Posts
    16,357
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    too funny.

    is that your Idea of PeeCT?
    THAT...is priceless

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •