bigbouncinballs is offline Senior Member

words of advice needed...

my wife is waiting tables at this nice restaurant while she's finishing school... usually draws a really nice, respectful crowd but every friday lunch shift these assholes come in and continuously hit on her and ask her to sit down and have a drink with em and blatantly stare her down as she walks away and generally make her feel uncomfortable. she's repeatedly told them she's married to no avail. not to blow my own horn but nobody does this when i'm around so when i am not in control of the situation i get extremely frustrated. i'm too old to fight and even if i did it would cause problems at her work and probably get her fired. i know i can't go around making people be respectful but i am sitting here letting my temper get a hold of me every friday for the entire six hours she's at work.
    isn't every business required to provide a harrassment-free workplace?
    these guys aren't the "talking" type of guys so i either go in balls out or not at all.
    i'm not really lookin for a resolution recommendation from y'all, just a "there are guys like that everywhere" or somethin to calm me down.
    and for those of u reading this that participate in this kind of harrassment, u know who u are, get a life.

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    there called freamers never mined them be happy that you have your lovely wife waiting to come home to you

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Bro there are guys like that everywhere. i'm one of them. LOL. but when a girl tells me im not available thats a different story. All i can suggest is to just let it go. Their just pricks showing off to eachother. Maybe tell her to take fridays off or something. But definitely let it go.
    are they atleast tipping her well?

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    dreamers ahh

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Just walk in when their there, with a wifebeater and jeans, and give her a kiss. If that dont make em figure their shit out, they deserve what they get. Especially if thats you in your avatar.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    dont tell me to get a fukin life...ill smash your face in bitch.

I can hit on who ever I want...fukker!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    dont tell me to get a fukin life...ill smash your face in bitch.

I can hit on who ever I want...fukker!!!
    LMAO! Dally i dont think i've ever seen one serious post form you. EVER! Its quite comical.

Dally is offline The Dally Lama

ahhhh ya know im jokin......

geesus chripes mang....dont fukin worry so much ..your gonna have a heart attack!!

yes its stressful, and stressful for you wife...that sux. Personally I would tell her to deal with it the way she wants and to try and get as much tip/cashola off em as possible...

then you and her get the last laugh...dont worry bro, its gonna happen, its beeen happening to her probably ALL HER LIFE...pretty women are different than the 'non pretties' ....they know ALLL of mens games and garbage.

it just depends on if they are receptive women...which I know your wife is not...I tried to pm her the other day and pick er up

and she hasn't responded ONCE!!

damn!

Quote Originally Posted by Dally

ahhhh ya know im jokin......

geesus chripes mang....dont fukin worry so much ..your gonna have a heart attack!!

yes its stressful, and stressful for you wife...that sux. Personally I would tell her to deal with it the way she wants and to try and get as much tip/cashola off em as possible...

then you and her get the last laugh...dont worry bro, its gonna happen, its beeen happening to her probably ALL HER LIFE...pretty women are different than the 'non pretties' ....they know ALLL of mens games and garbage.

it just depends on if they are receptive women...which I know your wife is not...I tried to pm her the other day and pick er up

and she hasn't responded ONCE!!

damn!
    lmfaooo! u gotta be 120lbs or heavier... sorry dally!
    and get this, they DON'T tip well. the noisiest ****er leaves 10-15%.
    and i did go in once when they were there, they all (five of em) shut up real quick but the moment i was gone they started up again.

thnx for the responses... takes my mind off it

Zapp is offline Banned
    If it's that bad, she should just get someone else to wait on the table they're sitting at. If then, they went out of the way to harrass her, then it's time for you to get involved. If I lived near ya, I'd have your back bro!

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    any establishment has the right to refuse service. if your wife has tried giving the table to someone else and they still bug her then tell her to go to her supervisor.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    BBB, that's always going to happen. It kind of pisses me off just hearing that sh*t, but as long as they don't touch her, etc., then I'd let it slide. Don't let it ruffle your feathers too much, those guys don't have a chance in hell and you know it. Your girl can take care of herself, and she loves YOU brother, not those scumbags.
    Take it easy, homie

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    It sucks having a hot wife or girlfriend. Guys stare at my wife all the time but they don't have the balls to look when I turn around. I generally just put my hand on the small of her back and pull her close and then glare at them.. They normally do not look back...

But in your situation it is different because she works there and could lose her job. what she needs to do is go to her boss and state that she does not want to wait on that group ever because of the harassment, then put it in writting if the boss has no balls to stop it she needs to either get a new job, accidentally spill ice water on one of their crotches (while you are there) or live with it. If she gets fired after giving notice to her boss she might be able to sue the business because she does have a right to work in a safe working environment.. Now if she is working in a strip club that is a different story no court is going to give a rats ass then but if this is a regular eating place then she might be able to sue if something happens..

Me personally I would wait in the parking lot with a couple of friends and have a talk with them foot to face.

Oh and you are never to old to fight you have to defend your ladies honor, now the pep talk is over go kick some ass

Oldman

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    It sucks having a hot wife or girlfriend. Guys stare at my wife all the time but they don't have the balls to look when I turn around. I generally just put my hand on the small of her back and pull her close and then glare at them.. They normally do not look back...

But in your situation it is different because she works there and could lose her job. what she needs to do is go to her boss and state that she does not want to wait on that group ever because of the harassment, then put it in writting if the boss has no balls to stop it she needs to either get a new job, accidentally spill ice water on one of their crotches (while you are there) or live with it. If she gets fired after giving notice to her boss she might be able to sue the business because she does have a right to work in a safe working environment.. Now if she is working in a strip club that is a different story no court is going to give a rats ass then but if this is a regular eating place then she might be able to sue if something happens..

Me personally I would wait in the parking lot with a couple of friends and have a talk with them foot to face.

Oh and you are never to old to fight you have to defend your ladies honor, now the pep talk is over go kick some ass

Oldman
    i vote you go with the foot to face idea. go forth and wreck havoc.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah i wouldn't trust these guys at all. .. You should go there for lunch, and sit next to those guys, and when they say some shit to her, get PISSED-lookin and be like "What the **** AHHH IM CRAZY! AHHHHH THE ANGER!" and scare the shit out of them.... start yellin at them.. you'll be amazed at how fast they turn to little girls.. lol But NO HURTY THEM NO HURTY! you dont want to get in trouble... of course i'de also say try not to escilate the situation.... but kickin ass is always the fun thing to do.. so many options.. what is one to do! lol

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    This stuff truly is not worth going to jail for but nothing pisses me off more than someone getting beyond flirting with my wife. Hell I don't mind a little but there is a point where it goes from glancing to groping with their eyes and then the blood must be shed.

good luck Bro..

Oldman

Definitely catching a case over this will be retarded.

Myka is offline Made Of Sugar
    Go in there and tear those bitches up! Its the only way they will learn...Dont even think about it just go in there and start knockin the fuk out all their asses...

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah bbb, i would just let it go. try to have another waitress work the asshole's table. an ex of mine had the same problem and she just had another waitress get their table. most of the time that solves the problem. actions have concequences and some, such as myself, learn that the hard way. just know who your beautiful wife goes home to everynight!!! btw, i just saw the thread about her, she looks amazing the way she is.... props to you both!!

ttuprincess is offline Anabolic Member
    honestly there are men like that everywhere, and there are women who do it to male waiters as well. I waited tables all through high school and college, once had a table of drunk fishermen ( in a beachfront town) pull me into one of their laps and hold me there. My manager had a fit and demanded an appology. It was only one bad apple that spoiled the whole table because the rest of them were pretty fun.
    Anyway, i would honestly think that if she had told the manager something woule have been taken care of already unless your girl is making it out to be more then it really is (not calling her a liar, just saying). She needs to go to the manager again if she hasnt already and get something taken care of, or not work on Friday afternoons. Simple as that, DONT go trying to be some hero cause your gonna look retarded fighting over some guys hitting on your girl.

Quote Originally Posted by ttuprincess
    honestly there are men like that everywhere, and there are women who do it to male waiters as well. I waited tables all through high school and college, once had a table of drunk fishermen ( in a beachfront town) pull me into one of their laps and hold me there. My manager had a fit and demanded an appology. It was only one bad apple that spoiled the whole table because the rest of them were pretty fun.
    Anyway, i would honestly think that if she had told the manager something woule have been taken care of already unless your girl is making it out to be more then it really is (not calling her a liar, just saying). She needs to go to the manager again if she hasnt already and get something taken care of, or not work on Friday afternoons. Simple as that, DONT go trying to be some hero cause your gonna look retarded fighting over some guys hitting on your girl.
    thnx, but i never look retarded. i handle myself like a gentleman in public at all times cuz i'm expected not to (tats, size...). she has talked to her manager, its a small establishment, many times it is only her and one of the managers, and she stated that she will no longer be waiting on them... no problem but like i said, it is a small place so they will still be within reach...
    a good part of this is my pride, but a much bigger and more important part is her being uncomfortable and me not being able to assuage her discomfort (which i am usually very good at). there are assholes everywhere and this i understand. i'll only fight for my mother or my wife but the line has to be crossed and it hasn't. plus, it makes me look like an insecure fvck to fight over someone looking at and making passing comments to my wife.thank you all for your words of wisdom. i guess this is just some bad that comes with the good. still fires me up though.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I have the same problem with my wife. Everywhere we go guys will come right up to her standing right next to me. They don't realize she's with me because she's black. If they don't get lost after the first rejection she gets real loud on their ass and usually they walk away with their tail between there legs humiliated. One night a couple weeks ago at Fridays one jackass comes over and won't quit even after she shows him the ring. She tells him she's gonna crack him in the face if he doesn't leave and he's just like "oh your not gonna do nuthin". So I here her screaming with her hands flailing in his face from across the crowded bar and I'm there in a flash toe to toe gettin up in his face and his attitude changed real quick. I told him I don't know what you did to piss her off but you'd better just walk away so he apologizes saying it was a joke telling me he wouldn't disrespect me like that and wants to shake my hand. I said you already did and turned my back on him. There was about 6 of my boys standing right there including the bouncer so he was about to have a really bad night if he didn't take my advice. Maybe your wife just needs to get loud with the jerks once and see if that takes care of the problem. It's really the responsibility of the management to take care of their employees but sometimes they put the customers and profits first and if that's the case she doesn't need to be working there.

Thread Information