icedudez is offline Member

anybody see 30 days with that supersize me guy?

there was a guy on less than 100mg of test a week and using HGH, this was only going 2 be for 30days,so he could get some sort of transformed physique, it was pretty gay if you asked me though...with doctors saying it would be really worrying if somebody used such high doses of test ( under 100mg) a week, for more than 1 month. He eventually gave up the programme with a week to go! - muppet !

Schwarz is offline Member
    What happened? Why did he give up? Did he see any changes?

S

yeah it was a waste of time in my opinion! he was using 1iu of HGH every day and about 100mgs test a week, and was given loadsa supplements to take. he had to take 41 things everyday ontop of his HGH. he was trained by Bob Chicherillo and some woman, for like 5 hours every day!
    he got a fone call from his doctor saying he had abnormal liver values from blood work, so he stopped the supplements, but it didnt help. then his wife got jealous coz he was with this trainer woman all the time, and she was raging coz of the liver values thing as well! she was basically the reason why he stopped it.

i thought it was funny though coz the guy started having mood swings (roid rage on 100mgs/ week, haha!) and when the doctor called him to say about his liver values, he hung up the fone and looked as though someone had told him he was gona die! sorry but it wasnt that big a deal!

complete waste of time if you ask me rly!

changes were that he lost some weight (which you would anyway if u trained 5 hours a day and had perfect diet etc!) and his personal best swiiming some distance improved, but that was all

the guy didnt have a clue, i thought it was funny and his wife pissed me off!

icedudez is offline Member
    yes! his wife pissed me off aswell, she was a total bitch,lol! it was so funny when he snapped and blamed it on the test !! less than 100mg a week ! why the hell would u take 1iu of HGH every day for 30 days,wouldnt this make 0 difference?

how funny was it when super size me guy went 2 mexico 2 buy sum roids and the guy told him if he used HGH his muscles would stay the same forvere even if he stopped working out?!

Thread Information