Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Getting a little worried

Tuseday: I got very sic while biking to university. Had to run and puke during a lecture and than dragged my ass home and had stomach pains and diharrea rest of the day but no more puking.

Wendsday: I feelt good in the morning, went to school. At around 12 a clock this "sucking" feeling in my stomach started. Like the feeling of beeing imensly hungry, so hungry that it hurts and you feel sic. But that feeling 10 times as strong. When I got home I just forced myself to sleep because the feeling while not beeing pain was just as uncomfterable as pain. When I woke upp I forced down a big meal and it went away. Had diharrea

Thursday: Diharrea and sporodic stomach pains, Sometimes feeling a bit sic(just before I need to take shits) LOTS of gas

Friday: same as thursday

Saturday: Same as friday

Today: I havent had diharrea yet, buy my shit is ****ing gray-WHITE

I know I should go to a doc and if it is the same tomorrow I will. Just wanted to post here and se if someone has had a similar experience and what it can possibly be?

I am not on anything besides nolvadex right now. Liverdamage is more or less ruled out since I havent used orals for over a year and I only drink 2-4 times a year.

When I had my bloodwork done like uhh 7-8 weeks ago or so all values where perfect aswell so that defenetly rules out liver or kidneys(if they even can effect stomach health).

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    could be

hepatitusA,B,C , billary something (something about the bile being blocked then moving to the liver) , liver disease(but u get hungry and liver disease supposedly decreases appetite) . pancreas too(since its connected to the drainage system).....

GO TO THE DOC ASAP!

p.s: could be a good time to inject IV vitamin C , depending on the condition...let me know how it goes...

I was also thinking about hepatitis but I have no clue how I would have gotten that.

gallstone could be a possibility aswell. Im just hoping this shit will go away. I can never get sic like normal people. When I get something it has to be some ****ing wierd ass thing.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    I was also thinking about hepatitis but I have no clue how I would have gotten that.

gallstone could be a possibility aswell. Im just hoping this shit will go away. I can never get sic like normal people. When I get something it has to be some ****ing wierd ass thing.
    well get it checked soon bro, I hope its nothing cuz that shit sux... my uncle had it

if u do get diagnosed with Hep , are u going with the meds or IV C?

lol no worst case scenarios here bro there is no way In hell I have hepatitis. Especialy not the uncurable one.

Quote Originally Posted by johan
    lol no worst case scenarios here bro there is no way In hell I have hepatitis. Especialy not the uncurable one.

Probably not , Im just exploring all the oppurtunties , get it checked and end the assumptions and sepculations , they're open 2day rite??

the hospitals emergency is open today. But its far from here. Im going to a closer place tomorrow that is much cheaper aswell.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    most probably you have just got some weird assed stomache bug(hopefully),but you def gotta go see a quak mate!

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds kind of serios to me.... good luck bro

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Could be pregnant, are you late?

Go to a doctor, and try not to wait till you're almost dead... Not rocket science...Good Luck.

Thread Information