KrooC is offline Anabolic Member

Odering Fina Still Safe??

has anyone order recently??? still kind of shaky about orderin more dont know if its

bump

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries
    when was it ever

good point

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    It's safe if you own cattle otherwise no

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Keep any conversion supplies somewhere else. DON'T have a lab where you have or receive your finaplix delivery! Don't have anything else there that is illegal. In most places it should not be illegal to simply posess the pellets. Convert a small batch at a time. If you get the knock and warrant treatment, your story is that you eat the pellets. Converting is manufacturing, and that is what they want to bust you for. Or keep your carts in the freezer for a few months before converting.

Personally, I can't be bothered. Tren E is too easy to find these days for me to ever bother setting up my own kitchen table lab. Every time I get to thinking about making my own fina, I weigh the bennies against the hassle, and it always comes up short.

Love
    Anna

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Keep any conversion supplies somewhere else. DON'T have a lab where you have or receive your finaplix delivery! Don't have anything else there that is illegal. In most places it should not be illegal to simply posess the pellets. Convert a small batch at a time. If you get the knock and warrant treatment, your story is that you eat the pellets. Converting is manufacturing, and that is what they want to bust you for. Or keep your carts in the freezer for a few months before converting.

Personally, I can't be bothered. Tren E is too easy to find these days for me to ever bother setting up my own kitchen table lab. Every time I get to thinking about making my own fina, I weigh the bennies against the hassle, and it always comes up short.
    Love
    Anna
    this is a good point, but i think it is still fun to do it every now and then. just as an experiment. you know see just how perfect you can make it.

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    has anyone order recently??? still kind of shaky about orderin more dont know if its
    I haven't had any problems when ordering online. I found a site that has a very good price on the finaplix -h pellets.

Thread Information