fballhoss51 is offline Senior Member

I'm a moron and am in need of help

ok i kno i should prolly kno this answer, but im not too educated on tha whole female body and sex and babies and what not

i was having sex with a girl, didnt kno condom was broken until i was finished

she took like 5 birth control pills tha day after (im guessing 5)

what are tha chances of her getting pregnant and what are u suposed to do to get a girl pregnant so i kno not to do it until im ready to have a child of my own

thanks

(i didnt kno where to look for these answers so im hoping one of you will have one for me)

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Actually regarding taking the BC pills the next day. I was listening to a radion programme the other day about that. Aparently it doesn't work like the morning after pill. The show said the morning after pill was something like 250 times stronger than the BC pill. Get her to take a test, if your in the clear then go educate yourself before hitting her again.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    If she swallowed 5 birth controls the next day the chances are slim. This girl i use to deal with would do that when ever i nutted inside. As for avoiding pregnancy,do what i do. JUST PULL OUT. I think its so much funner to pull out and get it all over her body or even her face if shes bout it. good luck.

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    if she was already constantly using birth control, you should be good bro.....if she's never taken them before, i dont know how effective they would work

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    If she swallowed 5 birth controls the next day the chances are slim. This girl i use to deal with would do that when ever i nutted inside. As for avoiding pregnancy,do what i do. JUST PULL OUT. I think its so much funner to pull out and get it all over her body or even her face if shes bout it. good luck.

I find it incredable to see that people still think like this!.

well does it help if its a certain time of tha month or anything?

davesuma is offline Associate Member
    yea, i just asked my girl.......she said that it wont do anything to take them the day after, especially if she never uses them. The only way they are effective is if shes on a steady schedule with them, which means every day for atleast a week or 2...thats when they actually start doing what they're suppose to do

Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    I find it incredable to see that people still think like this!.
    hey she never got pregnant when she did that so. whether or not it had to do with her eating a bunch of BC pills. Well I dont care.

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    well does it help if its a certain time of tha month or anything?
    Yeah my current girls knows when i can nut inside and when i cant. She lets me know. I think theres only certain days during the month that pregnancy can occur.

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by davekutrone
    yea, i just asked my girl.......she said that it wont do anything to take them the day after, especially if she never uses them. The only way they are effective is if shes on a steady schedule with them, which means every day for atleast a week or 2...thats when they actually start doing what they're suppose to do
    if the pill is started on the first day of her period, it works that first day....

as for this guys question...."what are you supposed to do to get a girl pregnant"!?!?! what kind of question is that......

and if she had birthcontrol pills, shouldnt she be on the pill in the first place??

Yeah my current girls knows when i can nut inside and when i cant. She lets me know. I think theres only certain days during the month that pregnancy can occur.
    well that makes my heart not drop so far to tha floor, hopefully it wasnt that time of tha month

do u kno around what time it is? like days/weeks b4 her period

chest6 is offline Banned
    she should have taken the morning after pill. I get scared a lot cuz my girl is not on birth control and i pull out

Quote Originally Posted by wolfyEVH
    if the pill is started on the first day of her period, it works that first day....

as for this guys question...."what are you supposed to do to get a girl pregnant"!?!?! what kind of question is that......

and if she had birthcontrol pills, shouldnt she be on the pill in the first place??
    u forgot to quote tha last part of what i said

and she got tha pills from a friend

Quote Originally Posted by fballhoss51
    well that makes my heart not drop so far to tha floor, hopefully it wasnt that time of tha month

do u kno around what time it is? like days/weeks b4 her period
    I think its like a week or so in the middle.

I think its like a week or so in the middle.
    alright thanks for tha help

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    she should have taken the morning after pill. I get scared a lot cuz my girl is not on birth control and i pull out
    if you're good at pullling out, you have no problem....just make sure you piss before sex. there is no semen in pre-cum, but there CAN be semen in the pre-cum that from the semen left over inside the urethra from a previous ejaculation. the piss will get rid of all possible sperm in the urethra

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Best of luck w/this.

I know you won't miss the feeling you have now!

~SC~

Thread Information