Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    WildCh1ld is offline Banned

Talking I just got out of jail.....

Guys I was a bit of an asshole the last time I was on here....I apoligize. I beat up my next door neighbors because they were intoxicated and I was in a bad mood and couldn't take the noise they made at night so I put 1 in the hospital and the other in a cast...... ...Lets just say I wasn't doing so good that night.....I'm looking at a couple months to a year...but there talking about dropping all charges if I help them out with some personal beef they have with someone.....

brb

wolfyEVH is offline Anabolic Member
    wish you the best....

hopefully you can learn from this and you'll find better ways to deal with your emotions

chest6 is offline Banned
    good to hear man...i was worried about you

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    you really are a wildchild. good luck with your charges. go buy a punching bag next time.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by WILDCH1LD
    Guys I was a bit of an asshole the last time I was on here....I apoligize. I beat up my next door neighbors because they were intoxicated and I was in a bad mood and couldn't take the noise they made at night so I put 1 in the hospital and the other in a cast...... ...Lets just say I wasn't doing so good that night.....I'm looking at a couple months to a year...but there talking about dropping all charges if I help them out with some personal beef they have with someone.....

brb
    so were u actually arrested and charged or are they just threatening. shitty situation, but i wouldnt help them with shit, it will just get in in deeper shit...

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    Good that you're out 'cause the food sucks in there. Hope they drop the charges. They should just take the a$$-beating and move on.

tod682 is offline Associate Member

brb
    if this is true and its probably not completely true. id say ur one pothetic loser. learn to control yourself and have some discipline. i think i remember the post where you said ban me, ban me, and posted pics of cocaine. pothetic man, typical pothetic roid user with no control over himself

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by kloter1
    you really are a wildchild. good luck with your charges. go buy a punching bag next time.

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    if this is true and its probably not completely true. id say ur one pothetic loser. learn to control yourself and have some discipline. i think i remember the post where you said ban me, ban me, and posted pics of cocaine. pothetic man, typical pothetic roid user with no control over himself
    Watch it bro, he might come after you next..jk...hope all works out, cause that kind of sucks you have to live next to them after you beat there ass

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    are i c.... looks like iv been missing so things round here!!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

chill out bro fair enough he ****ed up but at least he came back and had the ball's to apolgize openly about so he get's my respect

welcome back bro

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Bloody hell bro. It must have been one stinking mood! I hope this "thing" they want you to help them with doesn't land you in more trouble!

wow man i would've yelled, threatened, but not put them in the hospital. what did they do that pissed you off that much?

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    I hear ya ol wc....im not a sane fuk either

but, we have our good and bad days dont we....i know for a fact you regret doin what you did, otherwise, you wouldnt be here....your a good guy. Dont let this get you down, learn from what you did, try and grow and make this a positive if you can now bro.

your still in my kewl kids club.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member

Exclamation

brb
    Personal beef with someone?

You gotta weigh this one out. They now want you do do more dirt. What if you get cought for this one and why would they all of a sudden want help from you?
    Make sure this isn't a set up. If I were you, I might set them up depending on what they ask.
    Are they asking you to kick someone elses ass? If you get cought, then you will have 2 offenses against you. Jail time for sure. What if it goes wrong and the guy has a gun or something?
    Use your head man. Sounds like you are making deals with the devil.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Bro why dont you go suc a donkeys dic and choke on the load. He apoligized and nobody gives a fuc what you think anyway, so just go away dic suc'r..

BG
    Sorry that asshole threw off my train of thought, welcome back wild hope all works out, just dont get yourself even deeper. Oh ya, dont post the coke pics anymore, I ended up going out on a two night bender....................JK Tod suc my shrunken nuts!
    Last edited by BG; 11-14-2005 at 06:45 PM.

icedudez is offline Member
    im also facing some time in the pen, sucks ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    don't do shit till they drop those charges.

and they can always refile..

good luck
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Good Luck to you Wildchild. We live and we learn. Not everybody is perfect, and everybody fvcks up sometimes. Its what we learn from our mistakes that makes us better people. Good luck to you with your case, and put those personal demons behind you. we've all been there before. Peace.

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Sorry that asshole threw off my train of thought, welcome back wild hope all works out, just get yourself even deeper. Oh ya, dont post the coke pics anymore, I ended up going out on a two night bender....................JK
    typical statement from a short never accomplished nothing nobody....good advice too get yourself even deeper ...ur a real weiner

get some furniture

typical statement from a short never accomplished nothing nobody....good advice too get yourself even deeper ...ur a real weiner

get some furniture
    I think he was joking

chest6 is offline Banned

get some furniture
    dude calm down...shit.

AnabolicBoy1981 is offline Anabolic Member
    so let me get this straight.....you beat up your neighbors...but they wont prees charges if you beat up someon for them? Wow! Thats pretty cool dude! Rock on!

pretty cool if it was true

sorry all im just not a fan of violence...its a last resort for me personally...and especially "putting someone in a cast" or whatever was done if it was done was really excessive.

Please let me get to my point ive been trying to make though. He said he put one guy in the hospital and one guy in a cast, but yet these same idiots he did this too are going to drop the charges if he f's up some other people.

yet in the post where he states ban me ban me he complains about his wife, let me guess the noise was bothering ur wife so u just beat some azz without any consultation

Bullsh$t. your no renegade

Am i the only one on this board that sees this as far fetched. I mean this post has internet tough guy written all over it.

Im calling his bluff right here right now. this sick and twisted individual gets off on people praising him for some bs he probably didnt even do.

And his wingman bigguns101 is pothetic enough to challenge the truth in my statement. well im sorry bigguns if you want to give wildchild a rim job for his fictional display of violence be my guess

if not i hope both of you get the trailer trash smacked right the fiduck out of ya next time you decide to fight over something stupid.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Dude, you could've called the cops and they would've taken care of the situation instead of creating troubles for yourself and others. I'm not sure about your place but in the place where I live, if you make noise after midnight, they will call cops for you and you'll have to end the party immediately.

Good luck!

BG

get some furniture
    Listen bitch tits, I meant dont , who would recommend getting into more trouble it was a typo, and what shit hole did you climb out of, go back in asshole.What is typical the only fuc'n word you know drip dic???

BG
    I like to suck big uncut elephant cock's, letting them blow their love juice all down my body, then letting my family dog fefe lick it off till I spunk on my red headed step sister I molest.

Go see a doctor.

IronAdonis is offline Associate Member
    Is that redskins avatar a joke?

BG
    Quote Originally Posted by IronAdonis
    Is that redskins avatar a joke?
    His avator and himself are a sad joke.

BG
    typical pothetic roid user with no control over himself
    why are you even a member assclown??

Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    why are you even a member assclown??
    shoulda known id get another ignorant statement outta you - not every member here that cycles is out of control like ur boyfriend, im sorry i offended you but it doesnt take much to set off trash like yourself. If you think this guy is telling the turth tho ur dumber than the crackwhore you came out of

craneboy is offline Senior Member
    i dont believe it

BG
    shoulda known id get another ignorant statement outta you - not every member here that cycles is out of control like ur boyfriend, im sorry i offended you but it doesnt take much to set off trash like yourself. If you think this guy is telling the turth tho ur dumber than the crackwhore you came out of
    listen retard, you dont know shit, some people go through tuff times, maybe we didnt grow up with ma and pa, baseball games and birthday parties so sometimes the road we travel isnt the right one. For you to degrade someone just tells how much of an asshole you are. My mom died when I was 16 of cancer, I am not a kid like yourself, I have been through more then your worst nightmares could even bring you. I wish that I could meet you in person ( if god would be so loving) cuz I would break your neck for even thinking of what you justsaid about my mother you petty little pussy. But since I will never meet your dumb ass I will leave it at this, I know you will get your ass beat from someone else, its inevitable, you are an asshole and some one will give you what you deserve.

what the fack over...u act like ive had it that easy...ive never had shite handed to me a day in my life..all i was trying to say is simply that hes bullshiting and if hes not, doing roids isnt a reason to beat some ass over extra noise, but u had to start shit with me... u dont even know me u rolly polly mofoco, either way sorry about that comment but seriously dont give me a pitty party. And one more thing. there is no god in your life so you could never break my neck, but next time im in the city ill pm u so u can meet ur maker and also one final statement to be made ull be shite outta luck

Guys, calm down!

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Guys, calm down!
    waaaat calm down its just startin to get good!!!!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    this shit realy got out of hand. No flaming allowed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information