Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur

Broke My Face on Saturday...

Yeppers, got into a fight at the bar (ghay, I know)... Just when I thought I'd have my last fight (During University), some ass came up to my girl and grabbed her face, and called me a fuking idiot... Let me remind you all that I have never seen or met this assclown in my entire life (the wonderful effects of alcohal can be quite astonishing!)... so, I got a lil' edgy and walked up to him... didn't say anything before he started lippin' his mouth off and said he was going to hit me... I told him to. So the tool head butt me in the face... the funniest thing was the guy had the biggest fuking mouth and couldn't fight worth shiet... I thought it was so funny I told him to head butt me again... he did, at this time I punched him in the face a couple times, the bouncers came and grabbed me.... one of the bouncers was new at the club, and punched me right in the face fukin' hard as the other "new" bouncer was holding me... Broke my nose and fracture the bone that is joined to your eye socket (whatever that is)... The funniest thing was
    a) I use to work at that bar during university, so, both the new bouncers were fired on the spot
    b) The ass that touched my girl got his entire bottom jaw busted and lost his lower teeth... I did happen to catch a glimpse of him at the hospital while the two of us look like pieces of shiet and are being "fixed"...

Jesus, never thought I'd be in another stupid bar fight again in my life... The one time I go for a "drink" at my old bar, within 15 mins, this crap happens... good times, good times.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Broken nose? OUCH!!!

I'd be suing my ass off personally.

~SC~

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Damn Justin. That sounds like a serious fight. Sorry to hear that. Bar fights are pointless, but sometimes you can't escape them. Hope you get well with your recovery. I know you were drunk, but you shouldn't have even let that clown lay a finger on ya let alone head butt you twice. Geez... At least you busted his jaw.

yea broken noses are the worse especially from a bar fight. I just had surgery on my nose like a year ago and if my nose got touched now I would seriously hurt the person and not feel bad.

ThePump is offline Member
    yeah that kinda stuff that happens is why i try to avoid bars at all costs. i had my nose broken one time by a friend of mine who was mad at me and after he punched me it just made me rly fukin mad. lol... who knows... we were in 8th grade... lol

yea same here. I try and stay out of bars now. Nothing but trouble when you get a bunch of idiots and get them drunk. It's nice to be tall and big, but you still get targeted. A few weeks ago I was at a bar and i overheard this little runt who was drunk talking to his boy about how I would make a good fight because i'm big and tall. I started laughing, but I didn't confront him. It's like they wanna use me as a test. I'd knock that fool out.

ThePump is offline Member
    yeah exactly man... there ego comes into play and even if your sitting there doing or saying nothing to these ass holes they still come up to you and want to kick ur ass because of there extreme insecurities..

beer + ego = bad news

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Broken nose? OUCH!!!

~SC~
    ha... no shiet.... I just don't want ANY legal arguments, especially with my job... travelling to and from the states all the time... i'll just take the broken nose with a smile!

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Damn Justin. That sounds like a serious fight. Sorry to hear that. Bar fights are pointless, but sometimes you can't escape them. Hope you get well with your recovery. I know you were drunk, but you shouldn't have even let that clown lay a finger on ya let alone head butt you twice. Geez... At least you busted his jaw.
    haha... I was DEAD sober... that's why I freaked out on the guy... he was (assumingly) the drunk one.. fuking idiots!!!><

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    well you were "right" you didnt do anything wrong , I woulda been beating the crap outta everyone , u shoulda beat the hell outta them with bar stools and broken a couple of beer bottles in their faces.....

Stop getting injured man damnit

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Your nose, cheek and eye?!?! Wow, look at the bright side, maybe now you might be good-looking.

IamtheChitt is offline Associate Member
    I'm definately not the biggest guy in the world (only 5'8'' 190 pnds), but no one ever starts shit with me....

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn you were dead sober and you asked him to head butt you. Your crazy. i thought the point of fights were to avoid getting hit. LOL. And here i thought canadians were peaceful people.

BTW Miami will be worse since we have these wannabe "thugs" that go out in squads of people just looking for fights, so be careful.

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Damn you were dead sober and you asked him to head butt you. Your crazy. i thought the point of fights were to avoid getting hit. LOL. And here i thought canadians were peaceful people.

BTW Miami will be worse since we have these wannabe "thugs" that go out in squads of people just looking for fights, so be careful.
    So true. I got into a fight at Tootsie's last year with some little Fat Joe wanna-be. It was kinda funny. We all got kicked out and he and his "crew" get into his old beat-up Tercel and we got into a stretch H2.

lol, I think I made him rethink the situation when I told him to head butt me again... BUT, he did, and well... will be eating out of a straw for the next 6 weeks... and IRONFREAK, I would have smoked him with whatever I could have if it wasn't for my business... Iwas scared shitless about getting a charge.. not being able to do what I got to do!

Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    Your nose, cheek and eye?!?! Wow, look at the bright side, maybe now you might be good-looking.
    okay, that made me laugh

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Justin hopefully you will heal fast and won't have to crooked of a nose jk bro but best of luck on a fast recovery.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    lol, I think I made him rethink the situation when I told him to head butt me again... BUT, he did, and well... will be eating out of a straw for the next 6 weeks... and IRONFREAK, I would have smoked him with whatever I could have if it wasn't for my business... Iwas scared shitless about getting a charge.. not being able to do what I got to do!
    even tho u didnt do anything wrong...gotta love the legal system eh?

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    you crazy canadians

RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    damn brotha, dont play the lottery any time soon. first the training accident and now this..does your hospital give frequent flier miles?? lol.

amstaf is offline Associate Member
    a day in the life of amstaff i cant go to bars anymore people dont like me hurts gettin sht broke huh had my eye socket busted in two places never had such a big black eye sucked for a long time

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    ... will be eating out of a straw for the next 6 weeks...
    Is your jaw wired shut? If so really that sucks man. Hope your a fast healer.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    did you break his jaw or did the bouncers?

sorry to hear that man, i can guarantee you'll be alright after the doctors take care of you. but wow I really hate fkn a$$holes like that, pieces of trash like that really motivate me to never stop working out. i'll tell you something even more idiotic, a couple of my buddies get into fist fights over absolutely everything and are friends 10 minutes later with bruises, black eyes, and broken bones...stupidest thing ever. a fight should happen for a real reason, ahh mann

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Its funny. I have never been in 1 fight yet. Why would you want to get such a pretty face all smashed up bro? I must admit though, touching your girl up is definately out of order. You did right in this situation, its just a shame the bouncers took a swing at you too.

Is this a new girlfriend bro or been together a while?

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    Its funny. I have never been in 1 fight yet. Why would you want to get such a pretty face all smashed up bro? I must admit though, touching your girl up is definately out of order. You did right in this situation, its just a shame the bouncers took a swing at you too.

Is this a new girlfriend bro or been together a while?
    This is my friend of 5 years... now my girlfriend... things are great matrix...

Is your jaw wired shut? If so really that sucks man. Hope your a fast healer.
    nah, I was reffering to his... I think I broke his jaw... definately knocked out his bottom layer of teeth.

lmao @ roid... frequent flyer miles... dayme, I would be all over the world by now... thank god for Free Health Care.

BeerBaron is offline Senior Member
    Similar injury happened to me but with a knee. I have a plate, 4 screws and a little permanent numbness. You're used to that shit by now anyways with muay thai.

Quote Originally Posted by BeerBaron
    Similar injury happened to me but with a knee. I have a plate, 4 screws and a little permanent numbness. You're used to that shit by now anyways with muay thai.
    yeah, it actually felt good to bust out some old "moves" that I trained with... I gave a killer knee on the ground... toot toot!

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Broken nose? OUCH!!!

~SC~
    Yeah why fight these days when you can sue the hell out of someone?

JDawg1536 is offline "Rock" of Love ;)

sorry to hear that, no biggie tho. ive had my fronts knocked out 3 times, and my nose broken on more than one occasion. you live to fight another day not that you need to hear this little tip anyway, but next time dont let him talk, pop him in the jaw, make it a one hitter quitter. not only does it prevent a bloody brawl, but it makes you look like a bad ass....thats just what i do though

Quote Originally Posted by JDawg1536

sorry to hear that, no biggie tho. ive had my fronts knocked out 3 times, and my nose broken on more than one occasion. you live to fight another day not that you need to hear this little tip anyway, but next time dont let him talk, pop him in the jaw, make it a one hitter quitter. not only does it prevent a bloody brawl, but it makes you look like a bad ass....thats just what i do though
    I think asking the guy to head butt me for pure pleasure made him a little nervous...

Dally is offline The Dally Lama
    hmmmm, I dont fight in bars anymore after I accidently broke a guys neck.

and face.

I really hope this doesnt effect your love making abilities.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I think asking the guy to head butt me for pure pleasure made him a little nervous...
    LMFAO....I can totally relate to this...It's like D-Bo "Who else wants some(extends arms out in the air)? Who else wants some of Justinbeatingyourfacein?"
    I like that....Shows balls, yeah you got a little injured, but whatta ya gonna do, eh?

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    lol , that reminds me of this one time when i almost got into a fight at a bar. I was dancing with this chick and this guy bumped me. No big deal it happens right? The guy was drunk as hell and so was i so i let it go. He did it again which started to get to me but i just gave him a look like back the f*** off. He did it a third time which i turned around and he was looking at me with this stupud grin on his face. Instead of hitting him in the face (he was a small guy) i pushed him from his chest which knocking him down and into chairs where these girls where sitting , lol. Before i know this bouncer gripped me up. He was like over 6' and at least 230lbs , he said lets go. One look at him was all it took for me to realized either follow this guys orders or he will make me into ground beef !

Some of these bouncers today are just HUGE

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    everybody gotta be an asshole

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DSM4Life
    lol , that reminds me of this one time when i almost got into a fight at a bar. I was dancing with this chick and this guy bumped me. No big deal it happens right? The guy was drunk as hell and so was i so i let it go. He did it again which started to get to me but i just gave him a look like back the f*** off. He did it a third time which i turned around and he was looking at me with this stupud grin on his face. Instead of hitting him in the face (he was a small guy) i pushed him from his chest which knocking him down and into chairs where these girls where sitting , lol. Before i know this bouncer gripped me up. He was like over 6' and at least 230lbs , he said lets go. One look at him was all it took for me to realized either follow this guys orders or he will make me into ground beef !

Some of these bouncers today are just HUGE

6 foot 230 as a bouncer is a bit on the small/average side......atleast where I worked I was one of the smallest of 8 guys and I weighed around 235. We had 2 guys both 290+ Another was 6'6 250

Bouncers can be pricks. I just worked to pick up pussy so fights didnt upset me unless I got hit trying to break it up ,then the poor chump turned into a punching bag outside

chuck89gt5.0 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dally
    hmmmm, I dont fight in bars anymore after I accidently broke a guys neck.

and face.

I really hope this doesnt effect your love making abilities.

Dude you broke a man's neck!? Is he ok can he walk ? Thats nuts!

JPS
    JPS is offline New Member
    your lucky that the guy or one of his buddies didn't pull a gun on you like what is happening around here lately, people are getting shot up all the time, it's messed up.
    I have been avoiding bars lately for that reason, a few weeks ago a little thug blew off a door in a washroom with a sawed off shotgun in town here, trying to be cool and show his friends, Stupid people

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information