Thread: Sigh

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

Unhappy Sigh

Been in a shitty mood all day.. me and the GF we're supposed to go away next weekend, but now she backed out because she doesnt think we're ready ... so that was a .... then I have been working on this assignment alll week... and forgot it in the caff ... and to top it off I live an hour away, so not like I can just drive back right now
    feeling pretty

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i dont understand how your girl feels she is not ready ???? BTW hope all gets well

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needmorestrength
    Been in a shitty mood all day.. me and the GF we're supposed to go away next weekend, but now she backed out because she doesnt think we're ready ... so that was a .... then I have been working on this assignment alll week... and forgot it in the caff ... and to top it off I live an hour away, so not like I can just drive back right now
    feeling pretty
    best thing to do when ur havin a shitty day is to go to sleep. works for me anyway. hope all gets better

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep.. sleep is good.. tomorrow will be a better day.. and if it isn't you can always say..

tomorrow will be a better day..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

lol thanx boys.. just trying to finish up assignments and then go to bed

HULKBOY is offline Member
    I would just drink some beer if it were me....cause the beer usually makes me feel like i'm better than the lame ass teach given me the stupid assignment or im better than the chick who thinks she's better than me.... then when i wake up in the morning i realize i was wrong in most cases and work harder to get the assignment done or work extra hard to mend my relationship...HELL it works for me

Quote Originally Posted by HULKBOY
    I would just drink some beer if it were me....cause the beer usually makes me feel like i'm better than the lame ass teach given me the stupid assignment or im better than the chick who thinks she's better than me.... then when i wake up in the morning i realize i was wrong in most cases and work harder to get the assignment done or work extra hard to mend my relationship...HELL it works for me
    LOL I wish bro.. just started my first cycle

Thread Information