Thread: Las Vegas

Papi93 is offline AR VET

Las Vegas

My woman and I are going to Las Vegas, in January, to get married. We are leaving from Wisconsin and definitely won't miss the brunt of winter I have never been there before and was wondering what to expect. I got a rental car but one of my co-workers told me that if you are close to the strip, you can walk everywhere. He also said there are free shuttles from the airport. Enough of my rambling, what experiences did you guys have while in Vegas ?

I'm going there this weekend to gamble and go to the tit bars. Anybody know any gyms out there?

tonytone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by striker93
    My woman and I are going to Las Vegas, in January, to get married. We are leaving from Wisconsin and definitely won't miss the brunt of winter I have never been there before and was wondering what to expect. I got a rental car but one of my co-workers told me that if you are close to the strip, you can walk everywhere. He also said there are free shuttles from the airport. Enough of my rambling, what experiences did you guys have while in Vegas ?
    i would get a shuttle from the airport to my hotel, usually like $5.. bro, these hotels are so huge, walking 2 hotels down is LONG way, especially in nice dress shoes. took me a solid 20 min to get down from my room in caesars, through the hotel, and out to the strip.. i always end up getting cab rides

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytone
    i would get a shuttle from the airport to my hotel, usually like $5.. bro, these hotels are so huge, walking 2 hotels down is LONG way, especially in nice dress shoes. took me a solid 20 min to get down from my room in caesars, through the hotel, and out to the strip.. i always end up getting cab rides
    Thanks for the tips, bro! Would a rental car be better than a cab or vice versa?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nah, don't use a rental car. Then you have to find parking, drive drunk (even though everyone is, hahahah), etc. etc.

Just stay @ a hotel on the strip and walk down both sides and sightsee, drink, gamble, eat. etc.

You can't get bored. I'll be there in January myself, can't wait!

~SC~

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Definitely stay on the strip. They have a new Tram (monorail) that runs along the strip, if you don't feel like walking all the time. (and it's free) The only way I can really describe Vegas to someone who hasn't been there yet is this......it's whatever you could possibly want 24 hours a day....enjoy!!!!!

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Thanks Swolecat and Neo! Has anyone been married in one of the chapels? I was wondering what it will be like? I have never been married before. I think you have to go to the courthouse for a marriage license. What do you need to bring with you (is id good enough?)? Then we hit the chapel, I assume.

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    vegas...well lets just say i had such a good time out there i plan to move there next fall...Best restaurants, excellent night life, shopping, etc. always something to do

FranKieC is offline "AR's Pretty Boy"
    Where are ya staying? I have stayed at mandalay,Hard Rock, and Bellagio and have loved them all. If you guys are looking for nightlife Definitly check out the Foundation Room at Mandalay, Light in the Bellagio, Pure in MgM, and Ghost bar was also fun. Def check out the shows like Blue man group and the magic shows are also great. There is alot of stuff to do there but there is no place like NYC IMO

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by FranKieC
    Where are ya staying? I have stayed at mandalay,Hard Rock, and Bellagio and have loved them all. If you guys are looking for nightlife Definitly check out the Foundation Room at Mandalay, Light in the Bellagio, Pure in MgM, and Ghost bar was also fun. Def check out the shows like Blue man group and the magic shows are also great. There is alot of stuff to do there but there is no place like NYC IMO
    I'm staying at the Circus, Circus (to save money). Thanks for the info, bro!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Ah I was once in vegas.... seemed like just last december...... walking down the strip.. crossing the street... standing on a center island next to a taxi cab..... hearing "ow you bit me" from the man in the back seat, only to see a woman's head pop up..... good times.. good times....

Make reservations at liek NY NY i think its like 100 night if you go in january or february.... NyNy is across from the tropicana, and you can walk down the strip to the vanecian or whatever.... and see the luxur.. the MgM Grand....

That and you can buy an assualt rifle for 400 bux at 1900 something ...... forgot the address.

You'll have a great time And get one of those comp cards!

OldPLer is offline Associate Member
    Circus circus is at far end of strip and not walking distance to good clubs but u can take trolley, cab or monrail to get to strip. As far as gambling is concerned Slots O Fun right next to CC is more like where locals gamble.

vegas is an experience like no other, anything and everything going on 24 hours a day. If you want to go to shows, go by the place next to M&M shop where they sell half price tickets for shows that night, at least for seats that are not sold out. Lots of free shows also, check them out. We rented a limo for and hour and screwed all the way up and down the strip, great fun. We go a couple of times a year. Have fun and congrats on marriage.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    u gona dress up as elvis?

Papi93 is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    u gona dress up as elvis?
    Nah, my girlfriend is Mexican. Any suggestions ?

Thread Information