Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member

new girl wants me to quit the gear

ok so i have just started seeing this girl in the last 2 weeks and she's pretty damn tasty -

anyway today she asked me if i had ever taken steroids and i said (bending the truth a little, yeah i had done about a year ago, and she went mad - she is a nurse and kept telling me how bad it is, and that it is no better for you than cocaine

(thank god i didnt tell her i had just finished my 3rd cycle about 4 weeks before i met her )

i tired to re-assure her that i had enough knowledge on the subject to look after myself and not be stupid, but she wasnt accepting that

is there anything i can say to assure her that they are not as bad as the media says? i have tried and she wont believe me

she made me promise i wouldnt do them again -

but i am not sure i can keep that promise
    i already have my next cycle ready in my cupboard

ah what do i do?
    (and no i dont want to dump her)

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    ok so i have just started seeing this girl in the last 2 weeks and she's pretty damn tasty -

anyway today she asked me if i had ever taken steroids and i said (bending the truth a little, yeah i had done about a year ago, and she went mad - she is a nurse and kept telling me how bad it is, and that it is no better for you than cocaine

(thank god i didnt tell her i had just finished my 3rd cycle about 4 weeks before i met her )

i tired to re-assure her that i had enough knowledge on the subject to look after myself and not be stupid, but she wasnt accepting that

is there anything i can say to assure her that they are not as bad as the media says? i have tried and she wont believe me

she made me promise i wouldnt do them again -

but i am not sure i can keep that promise
    i already have my next cycle ready in my cupboard

ah what do i do?
    (and no i dont want to dump her)
    What the eye doesnt see doesnt hurt

Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    What the eye doesnt see doesnt hurt

yeah thats what i thought -but how is she not going to notice when i'm putting on 2kg a week on a test/deca /anadrol bulker

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    After 2 weeks she's already demanding things?

No way!!!!!!

C-YA!!!!!

~SC~

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Whomever I'm gonna hook up with next has to except the fact that I use what I do for reason. Period...end of story. I choose to do this to my body, not their's.
    Particularly if the relationship started after the fact.

Stick to your guns G....whatever it is. I say...stick to doing what you want...if the relationship gets heavy....and becomes a bigger issue with perhaps a long life with her...than it becomes an issue. But, worry about it than.

As for now...I agree with Iron!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

24labor is offline Anabolic Member
    I wouldn't lie just gonna led to more trouble, just sit down and explain that there are side effects some worse than others, but would she have the same reaction if it was smoking or drinking.Even if its just casual drinking after time damage can be done. I mean more people die a year from somiking or drinking rather than AAS has ever. I remember seeing the HBO thing on AAS and the reporter said he could not find one case of AAS death from the actual AAS themselves. Or you could brainwash her, but I'd go with plan A first

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

No way!!!!!!

C-YA!!!!!

~SC~
    Agreed............. in another 2 weeks she could be history.

24labor is offline Anabolic Member

No way!!!!!!

C-YA!!!!!

~SC~
    This is also true

yeah thats what i thought -but how is she not going to notice when i'm putting on 2kg a week on a test/deca/anadrol bulker
    ok this is what you do...

when ur with her , complain of liver pain , and side effects which are thot to be common by normal people , and keep complaining all nite...but dont nag bout it...neway say..."this hurts so bad, Im gonna go get it checked...im sure it was from the steroids ...I shouldnt have used them damnit,,,act serious and put on a sad face

after u go to the "ehem fake doctor" say that : the steroids did a number on u and if u used em again ud be in trouble real bad (health wise so u aint never gonna use em)

so when u start cycle...she aint dumb...shes gonna notice u putting on weight so go buy weight gainers....dont use em..just buy em....like real big ones...and empty alot of it every weeks and say " these supps are amazing their like steroids without the side effects!!!!"

and BE BUSY with the workout and blow off one or 2 dates cuz of a workout "baby i cant go out with ya cuz im working out tonite...since i quite steroids...i have to work twice as hard to be big...but im happier and feeling healthier..thanks to u" (nice eh? )

and fix the plan on the way ofcourse....i pull shit like that all the time...

(just not about roids im still natty)

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    If you have to show her that clip that was on here from real sport with it said no deaths have ever been definitely linked to steroid use and goes on saying how almost everything she is probably telling you is a myth or like they said she can hit the road but that clip might help my mother is a nurse also but does not know anything on the subject of steroids besides there bad my physical therapist same thing she asked me If I do steroids and I told her no wich is the truth and she said good cause there bad and that's it so good luck bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac
    If you have to show her that clip that was on here from real sport with it said no deaths have ever been definitely linked to steroid use and goes on saying how almost everything she is probably telling you is a myth or like they said she can hit the road but that clip might help my mother is a nurse also but does not know anything on the subject of steroids besides there bad my physical therapist same thing she asked me If I do steroids and I told her no wich is the truth and she said good cause there bad and that's it so good luck bro.
    no no these people have their minds made up they dont believe facts...but popualrity....if u do that G my plan will be less effective....she will doubt u..

if u gonna pull off mine dont say nething +ve about steroids !!! EVER!!!

Ur secret is safe with us

Quote Originally Posted by Hackamaniac

have u got a link for that?

No way!!!!!!

C-YA!!!!!

~SC~
    well no not exactly - she just said she hated drugs of any shape or form cos she used to be a junkie and now doesnt associate with anyone that uses them

she didnt make me promise - i did that (stupidly) of my own accord

Nice idea by the way ironfreak (i didnt realise you were still natty)

have u got a link for that?
    no it was just on here the other day Real Sports by Bryan Gumbel I'll try to find it but I can't quite remember but it has some great info search maybe on google and might find it i'll look for ya tho bro pm if you find it or not.

well no not exactly - she just said she hated drugs of any shape or form cos she used to be a junkie and now doesnt associate with anyone that uses them

she didnt make me promise - i did that (stupidly) of my own accord

Nice idea by the way ironfreak (i didnt realise you were still natty)
    3 weeks of slin and 2 of t4..after the pics were taken not before

she sounds like she has mind set 100%....further attempts will weaken my plan think careful...think fast

fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member
    2 weeks is waaaaay too early to be telling you want she wants you to do and what she doesn't want you to do. from my experience, thats the crazy type that flip out and tell all your secrets, the kind you just can't get rid of easily. i say follow through with your next cycle, DO NOT TELL HER no matter what, and if you are still with this girl after that and feel there is a future between you two then respect her wishes. but still don't fess up, EVER. she'll hold the lying thing against you FOREVER!! just don't slip up and get caught...

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

No way!!!!!!

C-YA!!!!!

~SC~
    WE HAVE A WINNER BOB!!!!!!

I found it g type in Real Sports,real news on steroids and it's by girlyman hope it helps ya and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    2 weeks is waaaaay too early to be telling you want she wants you to do and what she doesn't want you to do. from my experience, thats the crazy type that flip out and tell all your secrets, the kind you just can't get rid of easily. i say follow through with your next cycle, DO NOT TELL HER no matter what, and if you are still with this girl after that and feel there is a future between you two then respect her wishes. but still don't fess up, EVER. she'll hold the lying thing against you FOREVER!! just don't slip up and get caught...

yeah i know it seems crazy after 2 weeks,

i haddened planned another cycle for another 3 months yet anyway so i will see if i am still with her and then decide

by the way she isnt really telling me what to do - she just said that i can do what i want but she wouldnt be around to watch if i did

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    i would say f you. peace out biatch

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    time for a new girlfriend.... it's not about the gear..

it's about who is going to control the relationship.. give this up to her, and you might as well hand over you nads..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

chest6 is offline Banned
    Good luck with that. My old gf was so damn stubborn..I wanted her to watch that video with my 100 times and one time i was at her apartment and i put it on and she got all mad and walked off. I think it is the idea that she will be proved wrong and she wants to think she is right. Shes always like..steroids are bad! You are fvcking yourself up! Shes always like..ur gonna do steroids again arent you? I just say no now..but she will figure out next feb when i start gaining some major lbm I actually made a thread about it gforce..called gf and gear

Danbrooks2k is offline Member
    never let anyone ever tell you what to put, in your body...

thats giving up way too much control way to early...

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    time for a new girlfriend.... it's not about the gear..

it's about who is going to control the relationship.. give this up to her, and you might as well hand over you nads..
    wized is right... with my girl its when an what i say end of

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Get Schwarz in here! He'll tell you want to do!

Mealticket is offline Senior Member
    id quit the girl before i quit the the gear

DevilsDeity is offline Anabolic Member
    mail me your gear ill hold it for you while you sort things out

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    two weeks and she's telling you what to do? does this chick even know you that well? and yet she's telling you what you can and can't do. she sounds like a control freak to me. you gotta put your foot down now or be prepared to have your tail between your legs the rest of the relationship... either that or get rid of the broad

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    YUP..... I agree with all the above that say it's all about CONTROL.

who wears the pants in this relationship?

that's what's going to be determined very early on and by not setting your foot down early, you are sacrificing a lot....

You should never change anything for ANYBODY... ever.

If she doesn't like you doing gear - let her walk. The next one that comes along probably will encourage it because she likes the way you look on it, likes the way you **** her while on it , etc

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    easy fix bro, im in the same boat. LIE TO HER!!! if you dont wanna dump her, then keep it a secret cus thats what i am doing. "oh hunny, you choose me or the roids! after your first cycle is finished, NO MORE!" ok babe, i agree! NOT! im just gonna keep this thing SUPER CONFIDENTIAL . Im doing it so deal with it! if you dont like it, then dont ask. but she is going to ask so just keep it on the SUPER DOWN LOW. tell her your doing creatine every time you cycle roids. then blame all side effects fromt he roids on creatine! thats what im doing!

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    i started gear while i was with her though, so a different story on my end. Im gonna take the rebellious path though and hopefully i dnt get caught. actually I WONT get caught cus i have back up plans!

I wouldn't suggest dumping her or lying to her just man up and tell her that you know what you're doing and you are going to do it - your move girlie!
    Stupid thing is that if you had never used she may not have fancied you in the first place!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Concidering the fact you were honest... she shouldn't ask questions to shit she might not want to hear. If she's gunna ask that, she's not that trustworthy... (he's big, i wonder if he juices) although it's an honest question, next time lie to her ass! You wouldn't be in this pickel if you had just said no. None of her business after two weeks.

So here is what you can do..... as evil and as much of an asshole this is going to make me sound like.. and it does make me an ass....

Keep on going with whatever you do, and dont' tell her. If she asks... just say no. You shouldn't be expecting her to ask again unless she didnt' believe you.. then YOU yell at HER for thinking you're lying!!
    So what this in-turn causes... is that you get some ass, and juice... so lose her now, or later.. up to you (thats the asshole portion.. along with the lying.. lol)

In fact, i just met a nice gal at work.. and im takin her out satuday (go me) This is going to be my first day ever... And if all works out, and we hit it off..... if ther ei sa future and she asks me if i was using juices... i'de say "Nope. I take nitric oxide i got from some shop... " easy as that... not something she needs to know, and it's not somethign that is going to effect us...

BUT BE WARNED.. if you have a bump from injection.... and your girl wants to get down.. make sure she doesn't start lookin for any injection sites when you're nakey!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    the bad part about telling her your going to do it is if she agrees to it she will blame every cough, cold, zit, and whenever you get angry on the gear (I had a gf that told me creatine was as bad as roids and whenever I got mad "It's the creatine! you gotta stop taking that stuff!" fack!). and she will nag and nag and nag and nag and nag and nag....

oldman is offline Anabolic Member

No way!!!!!!

C-YA!!!!!

~SC~

Agreed.. Damn boy she can't be that good.. your life is your life and if using is part of that don't let anyone demand that you stop.. If it was killing you then maybe you could listen but 2 weeks in and she is bossing your ass around.. What is that word... ummmm.. P*ssy whipped? yeah that's it

dump her and get a new one.

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    Concidering the fact you were honest... she shouldn't ask questions to shit she might not want to hear. If she's gunna ask that, she's not that trustworthy... (he's big, i wonder if he juices) although it's an honest question, next time lie to her ass! You wouldn't be in this pickel if you had just said no. None of her business after two weeks.

So here is what you can do..... as evil and as much of an asshole this is going to make me sound like.. and it does make me an ass....

Keep on going with whatever you do, and dont' tell her. If she asks... just say no. You shouldn't be expecting her to ask again unless she didnt' believe you.. then YOU yell at HER for thinking you're lying!!
    So what this in-turn causes... is that you get some ass, and juice... so lose her now, or later.. up to you (thats the asshole portion.. along with the lying.. lol)

In fact, i just met a nice gal at work.. and im takin her out satuday (go me) This is going to be my first day ever... And if all works out, and we hit it off..... if ther ei sa future and she asks me if i was using juices... i'de say "Nope. I take nitric oxide i got from some shop... " easy as that... not something she needs to know, and it's not somethign that is going to effect us...

BUT BE WARNED.. if you have a bump from injection.... and your girl wants to get down.. make sure she doesn't start lookin for any injection sites when you're nakey!

Like I said, lying is not an option - not for moral reasons but because you'll end up living like a criminal, hiding things, worrying in case you left something out - trust me I've been there, it's a real headache.

My girlie knows I juice now and doesn't like it but wouldn't try to tell me what to do, just as I wouldn't dictate to her what she should/shouldn't do.

I don't tell her when I'm on a cycle 'cause she worries about it (and every argument has her saying "You're being like this 'cause you're on that stuff")

If you're going to be with this girl for any length of time she'll find out eventually anyway.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    G

This is why you need a girl who juices as well!!!!

I've got it easy...I don't think any guy would object to my use.
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    two weeks and she's telling you what to do? does this chick even know you that well? and yet she's telling you what you can and can't do. she sounds like a control freak to me. you gotta put your foot down now or be prepared to have your tail between your legs the rest of the relationship... either that or get rid of the broad

WAIT A MINUTE, WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU TELLING SOMEONE YOU HAVE KNOWN FOR 2 WEEKS THAT YOU INJECT AN ILLEGAL SUBSTANCE INTO YOUR BODY???

DUDE, I KNOW GUYS THAT DON'T TELL THIER WIVES..

Rules

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    the bad part about telling her your going to do it is if she agrees to it she will blame every cough, cold, zit, and whenever you get angry on the gear (I had a gf that told me creatine was as bad as roids and whenever I got mad "It's the creatine! you gotta stop taking that stuff!" fack!). and she will nag and nag and nag and nag and nag and nag....

That's because that's the way her mother controlled her father..

Rules

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    jus tell her your addicted!

go throguh fake withdrawals and shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information