steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

alphaman is offline Member
    wow...... he needs to come forward, and allow them to conduct more testing and rresearch on him.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Yep, he is lucky........... I would have more test done just to make sure the virus doesn't come back..... also to help scientist figure out how this happened.

but do you guys think that scientist could figuer him out im mean they say there in no cure..or maybe this was a by the grace of god thing.

same thing w/ Magic Johnson, didnt they say that he no longer even shows signs of the virus anymore? I think if you still exercise and keep your immune system strong it def helps tone the disease down

i dunno bruh, i think magic Johnson, just has tons of cash to pay for all the med's he needs

SprinterOne is offline Senior Member
    One thing that article didn't mention was the fact that maybe his first positive test wasn't accurate. Could have been that he really never had it in the first place.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I can give you my theory on terminal diseases... you might not like it though...

Personally, I think since we are researching nano technology, developed the extreme capability of micro processors, hammered space exploration with new technology... finding a cure for AIDS or Cancer can't be too far off... or difficult. The cure might be an expensive or tricky procedure but... I find it hard to belive that its not in the midst... if not already available.

But think of it, look at what the mortality rate has done in just the last two decades... people are living much longer. The US Social Security program is on its knees for a reform. I hate to say it, but ol' folks are a liability. Especially with the baby boom generation in the United States... my parent's generation.

If a cure for AIDS or Cancer comes about... I think it will be after the WWII generation of babies has passed (at least 15-20 years away). Even then - I don't think we stand much of a chance in seeing it unless there is a major change in the part the elderly people play in the World... and this is a World issue.

In a bold statement: teminal disease is a method of population control. They mostly effect the elderly, people with bad habits, unhealthy lifestyles and poor, over populated regions... and such... the World's medical authorities will probably never release such a cure to mainstream people. Call me a conspiracy theorist if ya must...

We are still in the fast boom of the Information Age - but I think when we evolve into a new Age of Man we will see such cures become mainstream...

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    If the prick doesn't want to help out, then why don't we just shoot him for fun? He isn't helping out the human race any, so we don't need him around....
    (Had to say it because im mad at how selfish he is. the prick)

Now my true feelings... The guys a prick why dont we just shot him for fun? lol

Of course, nobody makes it out of life alive.

And just think.. he was suicidal after hearing he was gunna die... not he's not gunna die.. he should be the exact opposite of suicidal... and help others...

What a prick.. why don't we just shoot him for fun?

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    I can give you my theory on terminal diseases... you might not like it though...

Personally, I think since we are researching nano technology, developed the extreme capability of micro processors, hammered space exploration with new technology... finding a cure for AIDS or Cancer can't be too far off... or difficult. The cure might be an expensive or tricky procedure but... I find it hard to belive that its not in the midst... if not already available.

But think of it, look at what the mortality rate has done in just the last two decades... people are living much longer. The US Social Security program is on its knees for a reform. I hate to say it, but ol' folks are a liability. Especially with the baby boom generation in the United States... my parent's generation.

If a cure for AIDS or Cancer comes about... I think it will be after the WWII generation of babies has passed (at least 15-20 years away). Even then - I don't think we stand much of a chance in seeing it unless there is a major change in the part the elderly people play in the World... and this is a World issue.

In a bold statement: teminal disease is a method of population control. They mostly effect the elderly, people with bad habits, unhealthy lifestyles and poor, over populated regions... and such... the World's medical authorities will probably never release such a cure to mainstream people. Call me a conspiracy theorist if ya must...

We are still in the fast boom of the Information Age - but I think when we evolve into a new Age of Man we will see such cures become mainstream...
    I think that along with the fact that the medical companies makes alot more money if we are sic but alive is what makes cures slow to appear. Why would they want to cure us when they can make us dependant on a medicine to live....

But offcourse every companie and every resercher cant be that greedy so someday in the not to distant future I bet we will have a cure. With advancements in nanotech Im sure retirement age will be pushed higher so old people can serve society for a longer time. That would be the only way to push back the financial disaster that is on the horizon.

But as in population controll I think HIV and cancer is bad. They would have to kill faster to be any "good". Right now Im willing to bet that the treatment the hiv and cancer patients gets are far more expensive to the state compared to social seciurity for the rest of there lifes if they would have lived to die of old age.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    It's pretty obvious what happened, he just shrugged it off, he's English - we're considerably tougher than average.
    I had viral meningitus last week, I just laced up my pegasis and ran it off.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    But as in population controll I think HIV and cancer is bad. They would have to kill faster to be any "good". Right now Im willing to bet that the treatment the hiv and cancer patients gets are far more expensive to the state compared to social seciurity for the rest of there lifes if they would have lived to die of old age.
    You might be right - but I think in the US you can end up getting screwed big time by health care providers if you contact the virus... especially if you didn't have adequate health care at the time of infection... lots of meds to buy. And I don't think too many people live very long with Cancer unless they can go to some of the best doctors...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    The guy has sed that because he feels so fortunate, he is willing to help in every way he can, this may be the breakthrough the worlds been looking for

Thread Information