Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    I have gotten myself into more shit by even speaking to any of my Ex gfs... I never screwed them over but in every case I did dump them because I grew tired of the BS, and I let them know before hand that I was getting sick of it... anyway these women see you looking good and they want nothing more than to get in one more good kidney punch...

for the most part I just pretend my ex gfs dont even exist, i change my number after we break up and sometimes move...( I have a nice big RV )... a women wont let anything go, if you forgot your 4 month anniversary they will still remind you of it 10 years later...

Ive had an ex come over for a booty call and she went into the bathroom, emptyed my wallet and flushed about 30 american organon 1ml vials of decca... she split before I even got my dick wiped off...
    if we are not currently ****ing, or if she isnt paying my bills... then we dont speak...

my current GF is great howeverm I cheated on her and she forgave me and hasnt ever brought it up since... sweeeeeet!
    ouuuuuuuuuuuuuch!!!

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    I just got off the phone with my ex-girlfriend... she calls me occasionally wh****g about how she thinks I am dating this chick (which I am)... we have been broken up for roughly 4 months, and I never wanted to tell her because I simply didn't want to hurt her.... what she didn't know, wouldn't hurt her..right? Well, today, I just got soooo fuking irritated with the phone calls that I came out and told her... straaaaight up! She gave me shit for a good 20 min, and I let her.... trying to understand and all! THEN, she tells me that SHE has been seeing someone for a few months... AND I know the guy!!! I was thrilled to hear she is dating someone,and could care less that she is with him... but gawddaymmmit!!! that ass put me through soooo much shit over the past few months, and I couldn't even enjoy my current relationship due to it! I finally snapped and told her I would:

C U Next Tuesday

I hate games.... but, I definately feel a hellova lot better about things now.... I hope the piss washes out of her coffee pot! ><

Thanks for listening
    OHHH SHIT!! Here I go again! If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times...women are cunniving, manipulative little whores!!!! Let's examine the situation above a little more closely:

1. You've been broken up for 4 MONTHS!!!! You owe her jack shit let alone a run down on who you're fvcking now!!!
    2. She gave you shit for 20 minutes about seeing someone else after you guys had finished for 4 months and you JUST TOOK IT!!!! Holy shit bro you must be overdosing on Clomid or somthing becoz I wouldn't have taken 20 seconds let alone 20 minutes.
    3. She conveniently tells you she's seeing a guy you know after you confess that you're with someone else. This is fvcked up in two ways:

(a) If this is true then she's been breaking your balls while sucking on some other guys!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This is typical female insanity!!!!!
    (b) Considering the coincidence (and when it comes to cunniving women I don't believe in them) I can't believe that she's really seeing some other guy. I think she just said that to get a reaction out of you....Which proves yet again how manipulative and bitchy women are!!!!!

In conclusion. Do you realise that you just spent four months being head fvcked by this girl while your only thought was protecting her from the truth so she wouldn't get hurt!!!!!

Wake up bros...this is a war and since the good old days of the 50's and 60's (when women knew their place!!) we've been loosing it by putting up with crap like this from women!!!!!!!

S

Schwarz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Danbrooks2k
    I have gotten myself into more shit by even speaking to any of my Ex gfs... I never screwed them over but in every case I did dump them because I grew tired of the BS, and I let them know before hand that I was getting sick of it... anyway these women see you looking good and they want nothing more than to get in one more good kidney punch...

for the most part I just pretend my ex gfs dont even exist, i change my number after we break up and sometimes move...( I have a nice big RV )... a women wont let anything go, if you forgot your 4 month anniversary they will still remind you of it 10 years later...

Ive had an ex come over for a booty call and she went into the bathroom, emptyed my wallet and flushed about 30 american organon 1ml vials of decca... she split before I even got my dick wiped off...

if we are not currently ****ing, or if she isnt paying my bills... then we dont speak...

my current GF is great howeverm I cheated on her and she forgave me and hasnt ever brought it up since... sweeeeeet!
    Oh shit!!!!!! That's like she's got a loaded gun, cocked and aimed at your temple bro and you don't even know it!!!....women are like elephants they never forget..the day will come when she pulls the trigger...trust me!

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    OHHH SHIT!! Here I go again! If I've said it once I've said it a thousand times...women are cunniving, manipulative little whores!!!! Let's examine the situation above a little more closely:

1. You've been broken up for 4 MONTHS!!!! You owe her jack shit let alone a run down on who you're fvcking now!!!
    2. She gave you shit for 20 minutes about seeing someone else after you guys had finished for 4 months and you JUST TOOK IT!!!! Holy shit bro you must be overdosing on Clomid or somthing becoz I wouldn't have taken 20 seconds let alone 20 minutes.
    3. She conveniently tells you she's seeing a guy you know after you confess that you're with someone else. This is fvcked up in two ways:

(a) If this is true then she's been breaking your balls while sucking on some other guys!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! This is typical female insanity!!!!!
    (b) Considering the coincidence (and when it comes to cunniving women I don't believe in them) I can't believe that she's really seeing some other guy. I think she just said that to get a reaction out of you....Which proves yet again how manipulative and bitchy women are!!!!!

In conclusion. Do you realise that you just spent four months being head fvcked by this girl while your only thought was protecting her from the truth so she wouldn't get hurt!!!!!

Wake up bros...this is a war and since the good old days of the 50's and 60's (when women knew their place!!) we've been loosing it by putting up with crap like this from women!!!!!!!

S
    great analogy of the situation... .but , it was a little deeper than that.... I did put up with her shiet because the chick that I am with now and my ex don't get along AT ALL... I didn't want any conflicting interest between either of them... especially the girl I am dating now. At this point, I don't even give a fuk... I've had my satisfaction fill, and feel I handled the situation quiet well... the ex is the one crying like a little b#@ch now... so, fuk her, and peace out!

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Pure Schwarz woman-hating gold!

1819 is offline Senior Member
    no need to talk to an ex. hence the term ex. anyway wait till you see the tail in miami. you wont even remember what country you came from

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    no need to talk to an ex. hence the term ex. anyway wait till you see the tail in miami. you wont even remember what country you came from
    soooooooo true!

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    dont waste your time dating bitches, worry about yourself and building muscle, save your money and spend it in more important things like juice and just f*ck every random girl you can

if you build it.. they will come..

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    - GAL -->

Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I don't mind you asking at all.... we were dating for 3 years.. I am at the point where I have to start considering more long term plans, and she was never in them... I have always known the chick I am dating now has been "the one" for lack of a better term. All worked out well, and I'm happy... she's fuking hot too! (had to add that one in there)

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin Sane
    she's fuking hot too
    that’s not always as fun as it sounds is it,, hot girls can be a handful to say the least...

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Sane my av,,,look ok for you? you approve it lol

Quote Originally Posted by S.P.G
    Sane my av,,,look ok for you? you approve it lol
    I approve brotha!!! Good shieeet mang! and, yes, having a hot girl can be quite a handful... She's good... that's all that matters!

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information