Thread: Gyno removal

ToTheBuckeT21 is offline Senior Member

Gyno removal

I was wondering how many people have gotten gyno removed. And does anyone know how long it takes to heal? I'm thinkin about trying to get it done in like Feb. After snowboard season but before beach season. Has anyone gotten insurance to pay for it by saying it causes them alot of pain? I have slight gyno its nothing crazy but its there and it bothers me and i'd just be alot more happy if i knew it was gone for good. also are the scars at all noticable after?

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    im thinking of it 2, but gona go for some big doses of nolva first, then ill try raloxifene and then letro

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Nolva has been proven many times to cure gyno if used early enough

my gyno is really old, like since i was 14, duno bout this geeza tho

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    my gyno is really old, like since i was 14, duno bout this geeza tho
    could work....I can post the studies later...btw I have never seen letro cure gyno in studies....wierd eh

probs coz there havent been any letro studies on people yet for curing gyno

apparently raloxifene is considerably better than nolva for old gyno as well

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I feel if you got guno during puberty at an early age and a lot of gland/tissue is present then the only real option is surgery. If you got a small case of it through AAS use then you may be able to get rid of it with letro.
    I see a cosmetic surgeon next month.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ToTheBuckeT21
    I was wondering how many people have gotten gyno removed. And does anyone know how long it takes to heal? I'm thinkin about trying to get it done in like Feb. After snowboard season but before beach season. Has anyone gotten insurance to pay for it by saying it causes them alot of pain? I have slight gyno its nothing crazy but its there and it bothers me and i'd just be alot more happy if i knew it was gone for good. also are the scars at all noticable after?
    I have hard tissue under my left breast. My gyno is the puffy nip one, and thats all i care about being dealt with. The dr said I should just have the hard tissue under the left removed and leave the other side alone. From what he told me with my surgery i would just need to get it drained 3 days later and I could do whatever after that.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Ive got a little bit too..I may look into it in the future..it didnt look so bad when I had more bodyfat..but now since im leaning up its much more noticeable

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    Ive got a little bit too..I may look into it in the future..it didnt look so bad when I had more bodyfat..but now since im leaning up its much more noticeable
    usually it getts better with low b/f unless you got some hard tissue.

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    usually it getts better with low b/f unless you got some hard tissue.
    which i got..

which i got..
    The hard tissue came for me just one day when i was doing preacher curls, i guess if theres too much pressure or messing around it can come, i dunno. I am pretty sure when I got gyno in 7th grade i got hard tissue because i was playing football,and it went away with time, the hard tissue. dr told me that doesnt happen, thats why im not sure if i did have hard tissue. oh well. i dont care to have the surgery till i get my bf low, i could have gone in this tuesday, but i was advised against it. dont feel like getting a staff infection before all my finals lol

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    im thinking of it 2, but gona go for some big doses of nolva first, then ill try raloxifene and then letro
    I know a cop who reduced his old growth gyno by about 75% by using letrozole for 4 months. His GF, who is an ex lover of mine, said he could not achieve an erection more often than about once a week for the last two months, and she made him quit. Last I heard from them, he was still juicing and controlling the considerably reduced gyno quite well with a low dose of nolvadex . So, apparently, in some users, a strong aromatase inhibitor taken at high doses can reduce even old gyno. If sexual difficulties are not an issue, it may be worth a try, before going under the knife. I do know that this will definitely NOT work for everyone, so don't be disappointed if you get poor results.

Love
    Anna

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member

chest6 is offline Banned
    no way...couple of those guys look like girls titties

no way...couple of those guys look like girls titties
    haha you cant tell i got it, i just got the puffy nips not the fatty tits lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotron
    haha you cant tell i got it, i just got the puffy nips not the fatty tits lol
    Ya..Im the same. But..I do have some hard lumps underneath..U cant really see it but if you squeeze u can feel them..i always like twist mine so they get hard..then u cant tell at all

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    I had really bad hard tissue in both sides. It took 4 hours on the cutting table to remove it. Had drains in for a few days. Took 6 months to heal and a couple more months for the feeling to come back in my nips and surrounding area. Took nearly 5 years for the scars to become nearly unnoticeable. You can still see them if you really look hard. My chest looks great now and I haven't had any gyno symptoms after the surgery. Insurance was useless as usual, did nothing for me. I paid 3 grand out of pocket.

Thread Information