Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I guess 20 bucks won't buy a woman dinner and a movie to get to the same means (actually somebody on here recently mentioned taking a girl to a gun range for his first date - that might actually excite her for less than 20 bucks... lol)... but the idea of a whore seems down right dirty - with or without the jimmy...

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    difficult decision bro, ah well if in doubt, do her in the pooper - looks like u made the right decision!

Thank you guys sooo much for supporting me! I feel like a million bucks this morning! The monster is "hanging" like a bull because of what happened last night. Today's lesson learned-You can never criticize something that you have never even done before..in this case getting a nice rim job from a babe. My ears are still ringing too...she was screaming on the top of her lungs the entire time as I rammed it. I dont know if she was screaming from the crack she smoked or from getting it up in the crack hole..but nevertheless.....NEVERTHELESS I AM VERY VERY MUCH SATISFIED RIGHT NOW!
    Thank you guys you are the best!!!!!!!!!!!

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Beast
    My bag had shit stains all over it haha.
    Wow, sounds like a very clean crack whore.

~SC~

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    LMAO

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

~SC~

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Time for an expert to weigh in.

A TRUE professional would NEVER, these days, give head without a condom. In my case, I never let a client give ME a BJ without a wrapper, either. Saliva is not very HIV-friendly, and unless there are tooth scratches, open sores, rotten teeth, etc, chances of transmission from her to you are extremely low, and chances of transmission from you to her are almost as low. If you have hepatitis C, (you can carry the virus for 20 years and not know it!) her rimming you puts her at considerable risk. As for gonorrhea, syphylis, herpes, etc, the risk of transmission either way is extremely high. These diseases make it easier to catch HIV because it creates sores where the virus can more easily penetrate the skin and get into the blood or lymphatic systems. Also, her disregard for her own health indicates she is not bothered by risky behavior. I would have warning bells going off in may head. Also the price... I haven't given a BJ for less than $50 in many years, except to a lover. Setting her price that low is another danger sign. It tells you what sort of clients she normally has... guys like YOU, who aren't paranoid about whores like HER. YOW!!!

Remember, condoms do break. A girl like that, maybe you should re-think the idea of getting a BJ from her even with a condom. Save your money and invite an old GF out to dinner, or pay a higher class of girl for your BJ. Or just take matters in hand... solo sex is the only safe sex there is, outside of a virginal, monogamous relationship between two partners of proven health. Wanna mess around with whores? Thank goodness that so many men do, because that is my bread and butter. But be safe. Don't put yourself at risk, or the girl, either. I get tested for HIV and hep C at least twice a year, even though I take every possible precaution outside of becoming celibate. I have a long and distinguished career of servicing the horny men of New Orleans and our tourists, and I still have my health due to a bit of healthy paranoia. I also have HIV positive friends, some who are genetic females, who thought a little more risk was okay. Most are still on the street, peddling their asses. Some got HIV when they were still young and pretty and charging $20 for unwrapped BJs. If you aren't scared now, your survival instincts are not very well developed.

With Love and Concern
    Anna

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Oh, and definitely stay away from crack whores. They engage in SO MUCH risky stuff, Girlfriend! They just don't care, you know?

Love
    Anna

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    bruh anytime a man gets his face near your srotch area its gay, also if you let your GF lick ur ass then kiss her that is F'n gross

Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    if you let your GF lick ur ass then kiss her that is F'n gross
    I want to have a t-shirt w/that on it!

That is basically like eating your own shit.

Lipstick shit............literally.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Time for an expert to weigh in.
    So Anna, my dear, what are you weighing in at these days?

~SC~

I want to have a t-shirt w/that on it!

That is basically like eating your own shit.

Lipstick shit............literally.

~SC~

hahah yeah i should make one, me and my buds got some shirts made that say
    AWHA " Austin whale hunters Asoccitation " mmmm get it ??? i have C for captain on mine

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    hahah yeah i should make one, me and my buds got some shirts made that say
    AWHA " Austin whale hunters Asoccitation " mmmm get it ??? i have C for captain on mine
    mmmm no

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    mmmm no

means Whale hunters, its just a joke that a few close friends of mine joke about ****ing fat chicks, we dont bang fat chicks mmm well sometimes its just funny ass shit just think about it on the back of the shirt it has a whale jumping out of the water with two harpoons crossing over the whale then a C on the front on the right over the chest for captain if you are a captain

That is heartless and cruel and I am very disappointed to hear that.

~SC~

Break free from the chains of all preconceived morality!

bruh anytime a man gets his face near your srotch area its gay, also if you let your GF lick ur ass then kiss her that is F'n gross
    It is gross according to what set of moral codes? Christian Morality? American Morality? huh? What guidelines of moral codes do YOU conform to?
    I personally would ENJOY it if a girl rims me out until I cum all over her face, and then lick up all that cum on her face, and spit it back inside her mouth, and I french kiss her sh!t stained mouth.
    Listen...when it comes to sex..I am an ANIMAL...A Sexual Beast that has no Morality. I'll piss on her , sh!t on her, have her do the same, drink her urine, maybe even eat out her sh!t. Your all probably like eeeewww thats f*cking gross! Hey..like I said..when it comes to sex..I AM AN ANIMAL..and thats something im EXTREMLY proud of. I dont let people tell me whats right and whats wrong (God, government, etc) I tell MYSELF whats right and whats wrong, and consume whatever consequences may arise from that justification. I can delve into into a philosphical rant regardging morality, rules, and sex right now if I wanted to, but Im sure you guys could care less so I wont philisophize about it. However..anybody wishing to learn more about the mind of me, feel free to pm or email me @ [email protected]

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    NAH , if its done by a female its kool and feels damn good ....when u want a guy to do it and stick certain parts in it then yeah ur gay...
    Quote Originally Posted by stocky121
    i'am with iron on this one. If a girl rimm's you it's all good. But if you get it done by a man then maybe it might be a little gay
    I'm shocked that a guy getting his ass licked isn't considered gay to some. Personally my ass is for shit to come out of and thats it. The thought of a girl licking my asshole while giving me a BJ will just make me sick and distract me from the actual BJ. I wouldnt feel like the same person after its done and i would have to take MULITPLE showers. Not to mention that i would never see that girl in the same way ever again. I mean if shes licking guys ASSHOLES what the fvck else is she doing. Dont get me wrong i am the king of getting my balls sucked and i even love getting licked along that strip under my balls, but as soon as she gets to close to my poopshoot i'm jumping the fvck up. Now i guess its a double standard because i dont mind licking a girls as (once i've inspec ted it and it meets my standards) but my ass HELL NO. But too each there own i guess.

It is gross according to what set of moral codes? Christian Morality? American Morality? huh? What guidelines of moral codes do YOU conform to?
    I personally would ENJOY it if a girl rims me out until I cum all over her face, and then lick up all that cum on her face, and spit it back inside her mouth, and I french kiss her sh!t stained mouth.
    I just threw up a little bit in my mouth. Thanks.

alphaman is offline Member
    Listen...when it comes to sex..I am an ANIMAL...A Sexual Beast that has no Morality. I'll piss on her , sh!t on her, have her do the same, drink her urine, maybe even eat out her sh!t. Your all probably like eeeewww thats f*cking gross! Hey..like I said..when it comes to sex..I AM AN ANIMAL..and thats something im EXTREMLY proud of. I dont let people tell me whats right and whats wrong (God, government, etc) I tell MYSELF whats right and whats wrong, and consume whatever consequences may arise from that justification. I can delve into into a philosphical rant regardging morality, rules, and sex right now if I wanted to, but Im sure you guys could care less so I wont philisophize about it. However..anybody wishing to learn more about the mind of me, feel free to pm or email me @ [email protected]

That is not sex. Something's wrong........ very wrong.

Wow i didnt even get to the piss drinking and shit eating. AnabolicFreak you got serious problems. GET SOME HELP!!!!

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I dont like what ur doing and wont try any of it...But I GREATLY respect ur way of thinking

I dont like what ur doing and wont try any of it...But I GREATLY respect ur way of thinking
    And you know if ironfreak doesnt like it and wont try it, its definietly something UNBELIEVABLY SICK! lol

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    And you know if ironfreak doesnt like it and wont try it, its definietly something UNBELIEVABLY SICK! lol
    HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

LMFAO!
    Wow dude, I think you just crossed a line....

LMFAO!
    Wow dude, I think you just crossed a line....
    Ya think? lol. and hes only 19. good luck in life with those type of fetishes. The ladies love that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Ya think? lol. and hes only 19. good luck in life with those type of fetishes. The ladies love that stuff.
    dunno bout his...but yeah the ladies love mine......

BDSM ladies L-O-V-E that stuff..trust me on this one fellas!
    They will do ANYTHING, and by anything, I mean ANYTHING at all you want them to do!
    Now...why do you guys have this 1-dimensional perspective on what sex is??? Do you think sex is just all about penetration? NO! Sex is infinite! Sex has so many dimensions to it besides a pussy and a dick. It is sad indeed...to have this kind of society raise us on the deviational norm of values, and tell us that sex is all about reproducing..because let me tell you...if you have an open mind to sex...you will discover INCREDIBLE vast proportions to it. Some of the examples that sex can be attributed to is; Domination, Submission, power, control, manipulation, Sado-Mashochist, greed, distortion, beauty, willpower, charm and the list is ENDLESS>>>VASTLY infinite. To tell you guys the truth...I just cannot have sex being the sheep...I need to the the WOLF. Sorry if that scares you guys...

They will do ANYTHING, and by anything, I mean ANYTHING at all you want them to do!
    Now...why do you guys have this 1-dimensional perspective on what sex is??? Do you think sex is just all about penetration? NO! Sex is infinite! Sex has so many dimensions to it besides a pussy and a dick. It is sad indeed...to have this kind of society raise us on the deviational norm of values, and tell us that sex is all about reproducing..because let me tell you...if you have an open mind to sex...you will discover INCREDIBLE vast proportions to it. Some of the examples that sex can be attributed to is; Domination, Submission, power, control, manipulation, Sado-Mashochist, greed, distortion, beauty, willpower, charm and the list is ENDLESS>>>VASTLY infinite. To tell you guys the truth...I just cannot have sex being the sheep...I need to the the WOLF. Sorry if that scares you guys...

It's called paraphilia, and it means you're sick in the head. You're not scaring us, we feel sorry for you. Something bad obviously happened to you along the way.

Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    It's called paraphilia, and it means you're sick in the head. You're not scaring us, we feel sorry for you. Something bad obviously happened to you along the way.
    sick in the head eh??

alright bruh i just about upchucked reading ur post, i beleive if you wanna piss n shit all over girls and eat it thats ur deal, but no one on this board want to read that, i beleive you have lost what little respect you have. As for values i dont follow any specific set of values i follow my own and my own tell me not to deficate on my partner or vise/versa, i mean come on fellas how many of you would get the F outta bed if your girl was like " i wanna shit on ur chest then i want you to piss in my mouth " i beleive i would hitt a girl before i would shit on one....and i wil never hitt a female unless she's trying to clip my balls of course
    Last edited by steve0; 11-19-2005 at 04:37 PM.

sick in the head eh??
    I know you're a little off color there, buddy, so am I, you know that, but you haven't started eating shiat and getting off have you?

alright bruh i just about upchucked reading ur post, i beleive if you wanna piss n shit all over girls and eat it thats ur deal, but no one on this board want to read that, i beleive you have lost what little respect you have. As for values i dont follow any specific set of values i follow my own and my own tell me not to deficate on my partner or vise/versa, i come on fellas how many of you would get the F outta bed if your girl was like " i wanna shit on ur chest then i want you to piss in my mouth " i beleive i would hitt a girl before i would shit on one....and i wil never hitt a female unless she's trying to clip my balls of course

I like to pee on my wife in the shower, but only because she hates it, and I think it's friggin' hilarious!

You guys do realise that this guy is only saying all this shit for a reaction don't you?
    Remember this thread started with him asking if he could catch something from a hooker via an unprotected BJ - hardly likely to concern someone who washes down a turd with a big swig of piss.

You guys do realise that this guy is only saying all this shit for a reaction don't you?
    Remember this thread started with him asking if he could catch something from a hooker via an unprotected BJ - hardly likely to concern someone who washes down a turd with a big swig of piss.

That possibility has crossed my mind, but I'm bored as hell over here!

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    I know you're a little off color there, buddy, so am I, you know that, but you haven't started eating shiat and getting off have you?
    eating my cum , anything with shit , piss...I wont do any of that....but I do like things that 99.99% of the population consider to be extremely sick....

Notsmall ur prolly right but it's cold as hell out side and i already been to the gym there is othing going on except NCAA footballl so im chillin

eating my cum , anything with shit , piss...I wont do any of that....but I do like things that 99.99% of the population consider to be extremely sick....
    I'm sorry bro Anabolic Beast has raised the bar - if you don't include some doody in your lovemaking repertoir then you're repressed.

IronFreak...I would like to know the things that you like to do that 99.99% of the world population doesnt do...maybe we could exchange some delightful ideas? And who says im looking for respect? Respect, in my opinion, is an illusion. Say if the great SwoleCat had been arrested for distrubution of steroids and had left this board for a few months...when he comes back..everybody would have forgotten who he is, and he would have to start the 19,000 post all over again to reclaim the "cyber" respect he had earned. (sorry SwoleCat im just making an example of you). I see a lot of asskissing going on too...like when SwoleCat says something funny, everybody jumps on what he says, and responds with LOL, or ROFL to try to become a mod or some other lame promotion by kissing his ass...just an observation I see thats all...
    okay back to the flames...
    These flames really turn me on..did I say I love pain?

I don't think you're looking for respect, just a little attention.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information