Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    alphaman is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anabolic Beast
    IronFreak...I would like to know the things that you like to do that 99.99% of the world population doesnt do...maybe we could exchange some delightful ideas? And who says im looking for respect? Respect, in my opinion, is an illusion. Say if the great SwoleCat had been arrested for distrubution of steroids and had left this board for a few months...when he comes back..everybody would have forgotten who he is, and he would have to start the 19,000 post all over again to reclaim the "cyber" respect he had earned. (sorry SwoleCat im just making an example of you). I see a lot of asskissing going on too...like when SwoleCat says something funny, everybody jumps on what he says, and responds with LOL, or ROFL to try to become a mod or some other lame promotion by kissing his ass...just an observation I see thats all...
    okay back to the flames...
    These flames really turn me on..did I say I love pain?

You're gonna hear about that example! hahahahahahahahaha dumbass. how's that for a flame?

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Say if the great SwoleCat had been arrested for distrubution of steroids and had left this board for a few months...when he comes back..everybody would have forgotten who he is, and he would have to start the 19,000 post all over again to reclaim the "cyber" respect he had earned. (sorry SwoleCat im just making an example of you).
    First off, no one is going to make an "example" out of me.

Secondly, your "scenario" about me being arrested for something so stupid as to be a steroid dealer is not something I appreciate at all. I'm far too intelligent to have to ever resort to doing something so assinine. It's called an education.

Thirdly, I could disappear for a year, and when I came back people would STILL know who I was. Not only that, I'd still have the most posts.

Fourth, I earn my "Cyber-Respect" through my legitimate nutritional and personal training website at www.gotswole.com

Fifth, you need serious help. Keep my name outta your mouth. I don't want to be associated w/anyone like yourself for a myriad of reasons.

~SC~

I see a lot of asskissing going on too...like when SwoleCat says something funny, everybody jumps on what he says, and responds with LOL, or ROFL to try to become a mod or some other lame promotion by kissing his ass...just an observation I see thats all...
    I think it's because myself, along with numerous others, get along very well and joke w/each other and like to converse in threads.

Being that you are an outsider, I could see how you would mistake being cool w/others as "ass kissing", because perhaps that is what you have to do to make friends?

After all, to bone someone in the ass, you paid $20 so who knows what you'd pay/do for friends.

~SC~

In summary, go find another board to spew your whack sexual habits on. Your lack of informative/educational contributions here coupled w/your stupid antics on many an occassion in this very thread, has earned you a little vacation.

~SC~

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information