Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woooo

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member

Woooo

I'm going on my first date in the history of mankind.

A girl i work with said her friend thought i was cute. so i started talkin to her. The girl i work with actually gave me her number a few days later while i was working...

So i called her up, and asked her out.. on a gun range date... errrr......so yeah... im gunna pick her up tomorrow at 8am

She's a sweetheart and a beauty.

I made such a dork of myself when i called her lol... but it happens.. lol so shy.. so bashful... im a bitch! lol

This brings up a good question... is taking her to the gun range concidered a date? hmmmm

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    who's idea was it to go to a gun range?...

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    yeah it's a date bro you gotta pay for it don't ya lol

chest6 is offline Banned
    gun range?

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    gun range lollllllllll

hey fools dont give me any guff!

and it was MY diea! what! what!! yeah shutup!lol

It's the first thing that came to mind.. i can still take her to a movie after work...

i said gunrange because i have work at 1pm tomorrow until like 7..
    i can maybe asker her if she wants to catch a movie... hmm hmmmm

what to do.. but be my "Snaxxy self!" <-- where have i heard that.. lol

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by SnaX

It's the first thing that came to mind.. i can still take her to a movie after work...

Yea man. It's the thought that counts. She'll love it!!!!

colossus1 is offline Member

A girl i work with said her friend thought i was cute. so i started talkin to her. The girl i work with actually gave me her number a few days later while i was working...

So i called her up, and asked her out.. on a gun range date... errrr......so yeah... im gunna pick her up tomorrow at 8am

I made such a dork of myself when i called her lol... but it happens.. lol so shy.. so bashful... im a bitch! lol

This brings up a good question... is taking her to the gun range concidered a date? hmmmm

kill yourself.

I just said you gotta pay don't ya to me if you pay it's a date lol

i hope so. lol. She said she'd never been shooting, so i asked. and she said yes

Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    Yea man. It's the thought that counts. She'll love it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    Hey, i dont even LIKE girls! so i don't know what to say!
    Word

colossus1 is offline Member

nuff said.

Hurting my feelings.. i feel i need to have a comeback to get closure.. but you win...

..asshat of the year award.! Why be so mean?

u'll do fine bro it doesn't matter where you take them it only matters the interest between u 2 and everything we'll be great.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    Yes.. Thats a great idea. I did that to. Indoor range, just pistols. She shot a few rounds but didn't hit shit and gave up because of the kick. I starter her off with a 45 cal. hahaha She was so cute..
    Go For It..Better then the same old dinner and movie....

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Well I wouldnt wanna do it...but sure as hell beats the whole dinner+movie crap

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    yeh if it goes well maybe shell let u shoot on her face or in her ass

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    anytime u take a girl out somewere its a date

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by colossus1
    kill yourself.
    easy there

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC

Not at the pistol range thouhg, nobody there wants to see that shiat!LMAO

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    Quote Originally Posted by shortie
    Not at the pistol range thouhg, nobody there wants to see that shiat!LMAO
    Your among friends here bro, no need to lie, we know u love to see a bitches face get owned by money, its only natural!

I think it all went pretty well.

As soon as we started to talk and got the fun going, i could tell she is a lady who can take care of herself. This is a real woman.
    Plus she likes cars... real woman.... straight forward and honest.. NO BULLSHIT. I was very impressed with her.

Me likies.

She said she had a good time.. i hope she didnt' say that to be polite.. So i saw her friend at work, and her friend tells me that if she didnt' have a good time, she would have been straight forward with it.
    So i guess this is good news.

Raise the roof!

Monsoon says is offline Associate Member
    lol your mad beat.

i dont know WHAT the hell you just said.... you watch too much MTV.

All I know is that i think she's a great person, and I hope it all works out.
    It's that simple. Like your mind. (but only if whateve you said was an insult... none the less it was retarded)

wascaptain5214 is offline Senior Member
    bet is was a cool date......i like taking my wife out shooting. good luck, she sounds like a keeper. oh, by the way, did she have her own firearm? a snub nose .38 makes a wonderful gift.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Darling, when I still lived as a man, I once dated a young lady who loved nothing better than to fish from the bank of some river or bayou, and in between bites, we would play a little slap-n-tickle. Sometimes I would forget the bait, which both reduced my costs and discouraged the fish, leaving us more time to be frolicsome. Win/win/win. If I had been frolicsome enough, she would treat me to catfish and hush puppies, grateful for not having to clean and cook fresh caught ones herself. More win/win. Was that a date? You bet your heinie it was, Girlfriend!

If a gentleman invited me to go to the range with him, I would definitely regard it as a date, and repay his thoughtfulness with at least a goodbye smooch and the old "I had such a wonderful time" line of poppycock. However, out dancing on Tango night would get my motor running better, I should think. Nevertheless, it is a start. Try a few lunch or coffee dates, then work up to dinner and drinks, and proceed from there. You have made a start, and I would tend to regard it not as a feeble one, but as a low-key one. Go for it, Girl!

Love
    Anna

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I hope everything works out well between you two SnaX

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Darling, when I still lived as a man, I once dated a young lady who loved nothing better than to fish from the bank of some river or bayou, and in between bites, we would play a little slap-n-tickle. Sometimes I would forget the bait, which both reduced my costs and discouraged the fish, leaving us more time to be frolicsome. Win/win/win. If I had been frolicsome enough, she would treat me to catfish and hush puppies, grateful for not having to clean and cook fresh caught ones herself. More win/win. Was that a date? You bet your heinie it was, Girlfriend!

If a gentleman invited me to go to the range with him, I would definitely regard it as a date, and repay his thoughtfulness with at least a goodbye smooch and the old "I had such a wonderful time" line of poppycock. However, out dancing on Tango night would get my motor running better, I should think. Nevertheless, it is a start. Try a few lunch or coffee dates, then work up to dinner and drinks, and proceed from there. You have made a start, and I would tend to regard it not as a feeble one, but as a low-key one. Go for it, Girl!

Love
    Anna
    he needs real advice. This is out of your league.

Hey don't fall in love too quickly. Next thing you know, you'll be doing everything with her and soon forget your own goals. Then when that gets old and you try to get back into the gym and shoot the shit with your boys (like anna) and the rest of the gang here, the she will get jealous and bitchy and try to make you feel guilty for having your own life. She will later become annoyed that you spend too much time with her and bitch about that too. You will soon feel like you have no option with her. Should you do this or should you do that? No matter what you do it will all be wrong in her eyes. So you will just try to please her more because you feel like you are doing something wrong. It will annoy her so much that she will break up with you. Your heart will be crushed and you will cry like a baby and beg her to come back. This will make her feel like she has even more power over you and push her away even more. It will hurt you so much that you will feel like you have to do something drastic to get her attention. So you smash your car into a tree while drunk and try not to kill yourself but just get banged up so that she will feel sorry for you and come back. She will and you will feel better for the moment until after a month of loving the **** out of you during recovery from the accident, you start to get annoyed by her. You just feel like you have to get away from her and so you get back into the gym also a part of your recovery process. She continues to annoy you and you continue to workout, look better and gain some confidence. Other women start paying attention to you because your confidence now radiates as your personality changes into a little cocky a little confident mixed with the I don't give a **** attitude and the burning question of "Why did I ever give up on my goals for this bitch?" running through your mind constantly. Once you finally get it figured out in your mind that you were stupid you are then tempted to cheat on her with this really hot chic from the gym. Now feeling sorry for your girlfriend and hoping that she will leave you on her own so that you don't have to break her heart, you cheat on her......Now you feel really bad and start pushing your girlfriend away even more. The guilt becomes so painful that you finally confess after cheating just a few more times. Your girlfriend gets really pissed and tells you off. You go to work the next day and she decides not to go. Now you are worried because you think she may want to move out. You worries are confirmed when you get home from work and the only thing left there from here is a "Dear John" note. It is now like a knife is stuck right in your heart and you begin to cry. You think of how foolish you were and now realize what a good thing you had. Now she does not want to be with you anymore. You drive off and find her moved in with her best friend. Begging and pleaing with her to just come back and you will change. She shows no pity for you and threatens to call the cops if you don't leave. So you leave not wanting to go home because thats where all the memories of here are. So you drive around just trying to figure it all out. Still not wanting to go home you end up at the club later that night. You see a couple of old friends that ask where you been for the last year. you tell them your story and they make you feel a little better by calling her a bitch for keeping you cooped up at the house all the time anyways. Then out of nowhere, the girl you cheated with showes up and comes over next to you. It's wierd because you want to tell her to leave but she is so damn hot. She then kisses you just as your very recent ex showes up with your best friend....

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Lavinco
    he needs real advice. This is out of your league.

Hey don't fall in love too quickly. Next thing you know, you'll be doing everything with her and soon forget your own goals. Then when that gets old and you try to get back into the gym and shoot the shit with your boys (like anna) and the rest of the gang here, the she will get jealous and bitchy and try to make you feel guilty for having your own life. She will later become annoyed that you spend too much time with her and bitch about that too. You will soon feel like you have no option with her. Should you do this or should you do that? No matter what you do it will all be wrong in her eyes. So you will just try to please her more because you feel like you are doing something wrong. It will annoy her so much that she will break up with you. Your heart will be crushed and you will cry like a baby and beg her to come back. This will make her feel like she has even more power over you and push her away even more. It will hurt you so much that you will feel like you have to do something drastic to get her attention. So you smash your car into a tree while drunk and try not to kill yourself but just get banged up so that she will feel sorry for you and come back. She will and you will feel better for the moment until after a month of loving the **** out of you during recovery from the accident, you start to get annoyed by her. You just feel like you have to get away from her and so you get back into the gym also a part of your recovery process. She continues to annoy you and you continue to workout, look better and gain some confidence. Other women start paying attention to you because your confidence now radiates as your personality changes into a little cocky a little confident mixed with the I don't give a **** attitude and the burning question of "Why did I ever give up on my goals for this bitch?" running through your mind constantly. Once you finally get it figured out in your mind that you were stupid you are then tempted to cheat on her with this really hot chic from the gym. Now feeling sorry for your girlfriend and hoping that she will leave you on her own so that you don't have to break her heart, you cheat on her......Now you feel really bad and start pushing your girlfriend away even more. The guilt becomes so painful that you finally confess after cheating just a few more times. Your girlfriend gets really pissed and tells you off. You go to work the next day and she decides not to go. Now you are worried because you think she may want to move out. You worries are confirmed when you get home from work and the only thing left there from here is a "Dear John" note. It is now like a knife is stuck right in your heart and you begin to cry. You think of how foolish you were and now realize what a good thing you had. Now she does not want to be with you anymore. You drive off and find her moved in with her best friend. Begging and pleaing with her to just come back and you will change. She shows no pity for you and threatens to call the cops if you don't leave. So you leave not wanting to go home because thats where all the memories of here are. So you drive around just trying to figure it all out. Still not wanting to go home you end up at the club later that night. You see a couple of old friends that ask where you been for the last year. you tell them your story and they make you feel a little better by calling her a bitch for keeping you cooped up at the house all the time anyways. Then out of nowhere, the girl you cheated with showes up and comes over next to you. It's wierd because you want to tell her to leave but she is so damn hot. She then kisses you just as your very recent ex showes up with your best friend....

MY HEAD IS SPINNING - EVER HEARD OF PARAGRAPHS?

jermazz is offline New Member
    take it from Lavinco. hes got it right, the head games will mess you up if you fall in love too fast. It sounds like you already have, and you have put yourself down by putting her so high.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    MY HEAD IS SPINNING - EVER HEARD OF PARAGRAPHS?
    yeah just being lazy

chest6 is offline Banned
    indeed.

I haven't fallen in love. And no woman is too good for me. And i dont see where i put her above myself.
    Nothing wrong with wanting to make sure she had a good time, and wanting it all to work out.

I always hope my friends' relationships work out, but that doesnt mean i fall in love with the two of them and want a threesome.

So im attracted to her, and i'de like to see if we can establish a connection.
    Some of you are paranoid lol. *Oh no don't fall in love! not so soon! but what if..!!!*
    Chill out, i know what im doing And yeah i was a little nervous. But it's all well

I haven't fallen in love. And no woman is too good for me. And i dont see where i put her above myself.
    Nothing wrong with wanting to make sure she had a good time, and wanting it all to work out.

I always hope my friends' relationships work out, but that doesnt mean i fall in love with the two of them and want a threesome.

So im attracted to her, and i'de like to see if we can establish a connection.
    Some of you are paranoid lol. *Oh no don't fall in love! not so soon! but what if..!!!*
    Chill out, i know what im doing And yeah i was a little nervous. But it's all well
    Hey man we're just messin' with ya.

Did you say this is your first date ever?

Yeah my first date .
    Nervous excited.. the usualy bit

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Illiterate Americans.

Have fun with your guns bro.

Schwarz is offline Member

Well atleast with a gun in your hand you won't have trouble getting a second date!!

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Schwarz
    Well atleast with a gun in your hand you won't have trouble getting a second date!!
    perfect !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information