Thread: regret

big L 17 is offline Female Member

regret

on friday night i did something i shoudnt have and regret it alote.i no everyone has done something you regret how do you get over it i could barely even sleep because of it.what do i do

needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    did you take it up the mudpipe? LOL... why does it bother you?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Work on your good deeds of the week and focus on those

no i didnt take it up the mudpipe lol.i actully did 3 realy bad things.i am not going to say what they are because i known some of yall would say some mad mess about it but i cant get it off my mind.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by big L 17
    no i didnt take it up the mudpipe lol.i actully did 3 realy bad things.i am not going to say what they are because i known some of yall would say some mad mess about it but i cant get it off my mind.
    No1 here is gonna judge ya....spill the beans.....hey if they do....Ill post a couple of things i have done...will take their minds off ur post...

ok friday night i got drunk started talken all this mess to my ex and stuff then whatever i felt bad you known.then later my best freind i have known since i was 5 we meet up with her ex bf well she fell alseep and we did some drugs not going to say what,then we messed around i fell so bad if she finds out i dont known what will happen a part of me wants to tell her but i dont think i can. what have yall done? for i dont fell as bad

ok friday night i got drunk started talken all this mess to my ex and stuff then whatever i felt bad you known.then later my best freind i have known since i was 5 we meet up with her ex bf well she fell alseep and we did some drugs not going to say what,then we messed around i fell so bad if she finds out i dont known what will happen a part of me wants to tell her but i dont think i can. what have yall done? for i dont fell as bad
    OK let me get this straight...u did drugs and cheated on ur gf??

I thot u killed some1 man

just dont do it again...

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I can seriously say I never did something that made me regreat it later. I did it because I chose too.

But for you maybe make a promise to yourself that you will never do that again. I feel we do things because that's what we want.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    You messed around with her ex bf? Can't top that. You should be ashamed.

Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    You messed around with her ex bf? Can't top that. You should be ashamed.

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    look mate dont feel so bad i have a story,me and my best freind and his girlfreind and all of our other freinds went out as usual at the weekend i m19 and hes 21 anyway i was dating her long time ago like when i was 14/15 and all we did is kiss ect infact i got 1 bj il come to the point now , all the time we go back to his all of us half way through the nite theres me ,his bird,and two othe r freinds awake we run out of fags the garage is 4 min away so me&her go together half way ther e we cant keep our hands of each other it was so good at the time we go round the bac of this shop and she bends right over without saying anything and we ended up doing it for ages i need to point out it was the best feeling i have had i cant stop thinking about it.
    by the time we got bac they two where gone nobody found out the two of us have guilt but you need to live with it
    hope you injoyed my post guys keep cool

ya i no i am realy ashamed of my self it wont happen again but should i confront her about it i known he wont tell her and i wont tell anyone.have anyone been in this sitution and should i tell my ex we are tryn to work things about but i dont think we are.

ya i no i am realy ashamed of my self it wont happen again but should i confront her about it i known he wont tell her and i wont tell anyone.have anyone been in this sitution and should i tell my ex we are tryn to work things about but i dont think we are.
    well 1 shes ur ex...2 u messed around with a guy rite? so even if she was steady...women dont care about their guys messin around with other guys , only other women..and vice versa...

lol i dont think you get it i am a girl and so is my ex so i no my freind woudnt suspect anything you known.

hahahah, no shit. we thought you had a pecker. Well just don't do it again. and repent.

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    lol i dont think you get it i am a girl and so is my ex so i no my freind woudnt suspect anything you known.
    lol i get it...as i said just live with it it will soon go away

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Regret will only eat your conscience. Learn to let it go.
    I regret nothing. Whether it was wrong or not. I don't focus on wishing I could take it back. That won't help. Except what you did, face any consequeces that come about of the situation...and than move on.

Good Luck Sweetie...Hugs!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Shit i feel like a dumbass now...

nah dont tell her...like i said the 2 reasons are still valid...and if infact she did care....shed get hurt so no need to tell her..

big L 17, get a mod to change your color on your name to female member.

Btw, that guy played you both. He is quite happy right now.

well thanks for all the input ill just try to forget about it i need to go to the gym now lol

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    just confess to the people you hurt. You will have to face the consequences but living with the guilt for as long as you are still with this person will eat at you the whole time. Might as well get it over with now and let happen what will happen.

MASTER is offline "I Own You"
    its was her ex, if she cares then shes a fool. Btw if she gets upset im available to make her feel better ....i got my first warning -Vette

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    not cool
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesC
    its was her ex, if she cares then shes a fool. Btw if she gets upset im available to make her feel better via ...

Thread Information