Elysium is offline Productive Member

Its been a busy week (women...) lol

So, heres my week.

I own a large car/cruise site in the south west of england, in fact one of the largest and if anyone here knows, cars = women, cars and muscles are just two things that attract them -for the right or wrong reasons we'll see.

Anyway, we had a soccer match on tuesday against another car club and gave them a good 10-3 beating, two girls turned up to watch who had driven 2 hours to see the game, and its the first time they had met everyone too -so obviously a bit nervous and that.

After the game we all went back to the pub and i bought everyone a drink (nice arent i! lol) and got talking to the girls, one called Tash another called Lou.. turns out they aren't so shy after all. After we had our drinks we headed back into town for a few more, everyone slowly went home as it was getting late.

Ended up being myself, another guy and one other guy and obviously the two girls. One of the guys was being his typical show off self, i was just chillin, still had my work shirt and trousers on, was sooo tired too. The other guy was just messin around too. So the night is over and everyone goes home..

I get a text from one of the girls saying they had a good night and if it wasn't for the other two guys they would of posed for some pictures!

Crazy!

So ive been texting them both this week, Tash more so. I went shopping and couldnt concentrate on what i was doing as all i was getting was dirty texts. She asked me what i'd do to her next time i saw her, so sent her a reply, she text back saying "i like the way this starts.." so i text back saying "tell me how it ends" (smooth i know, lol) and she texts back with "probably with my lying next to you wet after riding you".

So. Ahem. lol

Last night they both came into town (another 2 hour drive!) and both came back to mine, its the first threesome ive ever had and if im perfectly honest i was a lil nervous but all went good.

So.. all in all a fun week with women. They arent exactly girlfriend material, but fun nonetheless.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Well done you big studmuffin!

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    good deal pimpin

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn skippy!

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    That's a tickle for your pickle, right there.

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Wow, looks like that turned out well for you eh? next time, use the line "alright, you sit on my face, you sit on my D_ _ k!' lol Good job, makes me wanna play soccar, but its not the same over here!

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by MESSY_UK

Last night they both came into town (another 2 hour drive!) and both came back to mine, its the first threesome ive ever had and if im perfectly honest i was a lil nervous but all went good.

So.. all in all a fun week with women. They arent exactly girlfriend material, but fun nonetheless.

You Rotten Bastard!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET
    you call yourself the photoshop guru - where's some pictures ??

ThePump is offline Member
    ha ha... nice job

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Thanks Mess, my nipples are hard.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    you call yourself the photoshop guru - where's some pictures ??
    Good point!
    Messy you selfish prick!

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Lucky bas*ard i say!

Give me their numbers Messy

Thread Information