Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Carlos_E
    What's the difference? Either way you're not interested. Because a fat chick hits on you do you suddenly feel threatened that you may be fat to? Because a gay guy hits on you do you suddenly feel threatened that you maybe gay? If no to either, who cares. Tell them both to fvck off and leave it at that.

I agree,

I've been hit on by gay guys before, I politely turned them down, and took it as a complement. I'm secure in my sexuality so it doesn't bother me.

Well other than that time Justin Sane dropped the soap in the shower.....

SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    I agree,

I've been hit on by gay guys before, I politely turned them down, and took it as a complement. I'm secure in my sexuality so it doesn't bother me.

Well other than that time Justin Sane dropped the soap in the shower.....
    True. It happens to me often as well, but to call me so many times over six months and end it with a lewd obscene phone call was OTT and called for "drastic" measures. I don't like speaking to anyone like that, but he wasn't getting the point any other way.

Justin tried that trick on you too?!?!?!

Booz is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by SMYL_GR8
    True. It happens to me often as well, but to call me so many times over six months and end it with a lewd obscene phone call was OTT and called for "drastic" measures. I don't like speaking to anyone like that, but he wasn't getting the point any other way.

fvck mate justin tries that on everybody!!!

Don't get me wrong, I would have been pissed if anyone was harassing me like that, and to call and be obscene is way over the top regardless if it's a guy or a girl.

Yeah, he gets around......

Carlos_E is offline National Level Bodybuilder/Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigen12
    Don't get me wrong, I would have been pissed if anyone was harassing me like that, and to call and be obscene is way over the top regardless if it's a guy or a girl.
    I agree it is over the top. But if the guy is a stalker, beating his ass will only land SMYL in trouble. Not him. This guy will be the one getting the restraining order.
    Muscle Asylum Project Athlete

I agree it is over the top. But if the guy is a stalker, beating his ass will only land SMYL in trouble. Not him. This guy will be the one getting the restraining order.

You're right,

Beating his ass wouldn't get him anywhere but jail.

A better punishment is to get a bunch of women together to harass the hell out of him. Have them call him up saying they want to sit on his face. Better yet, have them send him used panties in the mail. I'm sure he'd love that.

chest6 is offline Banned
    You handled it well..

Remind me next time I meet a gay dude NOT to finger their palm..I knew I was doing something wrong

Hence the use of my goons. But like I said, they're expensive so I wouldn't waste the money just to get back at "the Rickster". I reserve them to enforce life-altering choices, not silly vengeance. . . . although it would be nice to see polaroids of that dude all fvcked up!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    so....ummm....where exactly do you work?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    who wouldnt have threatend to kick the guy's ass? he obviously wasnt getting the point. you need to be a dick sometimes to get stalkers to leave you alone, guy or girl. if you gotta tell the guy you're going to remove his chicklets just to get him to stop then so be it. none of this "politely tell him you're not interested" BS. remeber this went on for 6 months.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    who wouldnt have threatend to kick the guy's ass? he obviously wasnt getting the point. you need to be a dick sometimes to get stalkers to leave you alone, guy or girl. if you gotta tell the guy you're going to remove his chicklets just to get him to stop then so be it. none of this "politely tell him you're not interested" BS. remeber this went on for 6 months.
    Least he could do is give the Rickster a hand job.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    alright that made me laugh

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Vandoo
    I would kill him
    Me too

diponyou is offline Associate Member
    if i were you i woulda hit that shit.haha,na jk.

ive had a couple guys come on to me to the point where its really creepy,it really sucks.one of the guys was really rich too.i almost thouhgt about it

Dave321 is offline AR's Salad Tossing Connoisseur
    I don't think that there will ever be a homosexual thread that does not footnote my name. You bunch of fudgepackers!!!

I <3 U Bigen

Hmmm, I think I see an idea for an X-rated version of Fear Factor!

Quote Originally Posted by diponyou
    if i were you i woulda hit that shit.haha,na jk.

ive had a couple guys come on to me to the point where its really creepy,it really sucks.one of the guys was really rich too.i almost thouhgt about it
    Fvck, you see that!!! We got our first contestant on Fag Fear Factor right here.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Have u ever tried that side of the fence

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    Have u ever tried that side of the fence
    Sorry, Miz, but I could stare at Brad Pitt in Troy for 3 hours and feel nothing but "Damn, he got jacked". Meanwhile, your avatar is making me . . . . moist.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Ur not crying.. right?

Muah
    Sorry, Miz, but I could stare at Brad Pitt in Troy for 3 hours and feel nothing but "Damn, he got jacked". Meanwhile, your avatar is making me . . . . moist.

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    you did the right thing IMO, but i cant help feel a bit sorry for the guy (well not when he was talking about blowin u, but before that) he sounds just like that movie "Cable Guy'" hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by farrebarre
    you did the right thing IMO, but i cant help feel a bit sorry for the guy (well not when he was talking about blowin u, but before that) he sounds just like that movie "Cable Guy'" hahahaha
    You're the fourth person that's made that analogy.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Your "admirer" sounds like a pretty messed-up, sad guy.

I hope this experience doesn't make you think that all, or even 99.9% of, gay men are as socially maladjusted as this one pathetic guy is.

If I were to meet an attractive, muscular, cool, laid-back, 40 year-old, unmarried, DENTIST (my GOD! ) who was chatting me up in a social situation I'd probably, just probably, assume he just MIGHT be family... Call it a hunch!

Having a healthy self-esteem (and being a 270 lb. Rugby player) I, however, would just have asked you if you were gay, and if so would you like to grab a Pint sometime after work.

BigLittleTim is offline Senior Member
    Also, have a little pity on us heavy-lifting, "straight acting" (God I hate that phrase!), laid-back, professional guys who are looking for the same.

With all of us hidden in plain view, if we're all talking about "pussy" and pretending to like chicks, how the heck are we supposed to find each other?

Honesty, without fear.

-BigLittleTim

ScreaM is offline Associate Member
    Wow, theres really not much to say, except im sorry, thats just wrong.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Quote Originally Posted by BigGuns101
    Tell him you want to meet somewhere then beat the shit out of him, you gave him his chance time and time again to leave you alone, now kick his ass for making us read that!!!!!
    No way, Girl! Then, he is in the wrong, and he will go to jail for luring the poor, passive homosexual boy out for a gay bashing! The courts these days will tear him a new a$$hole! And criminal court is just the beginning! With a criminal conviction, a good screwing in civil court is a cinch, and he has a practice and a license to lose, as well as enough money, probably, to interest the worst kind of lawyer.

I do agree that this pest should have his heinie kicked, but it is not worth going to jail for. If it simply must be done, then the waiter must be the aggressor, and our friend must be simply protecting himself from sexual assault. No charges will be brought for backhanding a guy who makes a grab for the other guy's treasures. Most of us here, I am sure, could deliver a backhand to greater effect than a punch from an average guy. It is my favorite opening. It is usually totally unexpected. Anyway, the waiter HAS to be the one doing the assaulting, preferably with witnesses, or a security camera videotape, or other evidence.

Love
    Anna

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Of course, there is another option, SMYL... invite him in for some free dental work... and give him the smile he deserves! Oh, I know... inject his gums witl benzyl alcohol instead of novacaine! OUCH! Now... a little grinding and drilling and stuff, and your boy will never again get near that crazy dentist! Does your chair have restraints?

Love
    Anna

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    thats a great story man....creepy - but funny - not for you of course.

u def handled that well i must say. i was worried that you might of just let him satisfy his needs. j/k

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Bollick
    Most of us here, I am sure, could deliver a backhand to greater effect than a punch from an average guy. It is my favorite opening.
    I'll have to remember that the next time I'm hitting on someone. Just start with a back hand to the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLittleTim
    Your "admirer" sounds like a pretty messed-up, sad guy.

I hope this experience doesn't make you think that all, or even 99.9% of, gay men are as socially maladjusted as this one pathetic guy is.

If I were to meet an attractive, muscular, cool, laid-back, 40 year-old, unmarried, DENTIST (my GOD! ) who was chatting me up in a social situation I'd probably, just probably, assume he just MIGHT be family... Call it a hunch!

Having a healthy self-esteem (and being a 270 lb. Rugby player) I, however, would just have asked you if you were gay, and if so would you like to grab a Pint sometime after work.
    Not at all. At least 1/3 of my patients are gay and I get the occasional inapproptiate comment, but that's fine. THIS was a whole different level of harrasment.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information