Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer

Do you daydream alot??

Do you daydream alot and about what??

I find myself constantly drifting away in daydreams about all sorts of odd things. Usualy about how breakthroughs in science would change the world.

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    I use to day dream A LOT .... but i've slowed down quite a bit. lol. When i do day dream its always about getting money, getting big, and getting bitches.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I do sometimes.. Most of the time it is about giant raccoons with nuts the size of coconuts..

Just kidding.. I normally drift off into the Caribbean island and dream about the blue water and warm sun... oh and being the biggest SOB on the beach.

Oldman

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    I day dream quite alot too. Usally at work. Most times its about how my life would be if i had confidence.

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I daydream about sex all day I swear

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MatrixGuy
    I day dream quite alot too. Usally at work. Most times its about how my life would be if i had confidence.
    Damn Matrixguy reading that brought me down kind of. You seem very cool and knowledgeable and theres no need to for you to have low self esteem. Theres always time to step it up and build some confidence buddy.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Yeah, quite alot, nothing very original just winning the lottery and living in a house that would make those on MTV cribs look like a hovel, with a huge gym, swimming pool, numerous cars......

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    When I'm walking down the streets of NYC to get lunch and I see just thousands hot ass girls, I day dream quite a bit.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I daydream about girls from my passed. Mostly girls I dated, but did not hook up with, kinda deal. What could have been sort of nostalgia.

icedudez is offline Member
    i daydream about the girl i love and how i blew my chances with her 3 times, and it actually gets me pretty angry when i thnk of her and her b/f

this daydream made my girl chuckel a bit this weekend. I was gazing of and she asked me what I was thinking of.

I told her that I was thinking about me in the future winning the nobel price in physics(I told you guys I have wierd daydreams) and how odd I think it is that the tux is still the clothing for those kinds of events, considering how quickly luxury clothes changed style during the time of kings and nobels in europe a couple of hundrad years ago.

this was a while after having sex so my mind was totaly calm and without naughty thoughts

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    Damn Matrixguy reading that brought me down kind of. You seem very cool and knowledgeable and theres no need to for you to have low self esteem. Theres always time to step it up and build some confidence buddy.
    Thanks bro.

KINGKONG is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 305GUY
    I use to day dream A LOT .... but i've slowed down quite a bit. lol. When i do day dream its always about getting money, getting big, and getting bitches.
    We are like brothers from a diff mother mane, thats all I dream about..Shallow but in a fullfilling way

Quote Originally Posted by icedudez
    i daydream about the girl i love and how i blew my chances with her 3 times, and it actually gets me pretty angry when i thnk of her and her b/f
    Bro Ive been in your position 10x and let me tell you fvck it..You will get over it..Iam all sad untill Iam single and one of the million fish in the sea jumps in my boat for the night..Then Iam happy... on it bro..Don't let women mess your head up...

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Bro Ive been in your position 10x and let me tell you fvck it..You will get over it..Iam all sad untill Iam single and one of the million fish in the sea jumps in my boat for the night..Then Iam happy... on it bro..Don't let women mess your head up...
    thanks bro, its just so gay cause i still see her and speak 2 her all the time, so it's hard!, every other chick i meet just seems no good compared to her- her b/f is a skinny basturd! lol

thanks bro, its just so gay cause i still see her and speak 2 her all the time, so it's hard!, every other chick i meet just seems no good compared to her- her b/f is a skinny basturd! lol
    Oh trust me my friend Iam in the same position as you with all my ex's..You just have to be strong and show them you don't give a fvck..the juice makes me all emotional, so that doesnt help..You gotta realize after being with a real man like Iam guessing you are and I consider myself..these girls want skinny weak "sensitive" guys..thats the term for pussy these days..i asked one of my ex's who could slang the best ding a ling she tried to lie and say it was her new boyfriend because he's more sensitive..I knew right then, he spends an hour a day eating cat..lol fvck sensitive men IMO

Quote Originally Posted by KINGKONG
    Oh trust me my friend Iam in the same position as you with all my ex's..You just have to be strong and show them you don't give a fvck..the juice makes me all emotional, so that doesnt help..You gotta realize after being with a real man like Iam guessing you are and I consider myself..these girls want skinny weak "sensitive" guys..thats the term for pussy these days..i asked one of my ex's who could slang the best ding a ling she tried to lie and say it was her new boyfriend because he's more sensitive..I knew right then, he spends an hour a day eating cat..lol fvck sensitive men IMO
    lol i dont have a clue why all these chicks go for sensitive skinny guys, ive started to think i dont need to make any effort with chicks, prob not the best idea,lol.

lol i dont have a clue why all these chicks go for sensitive skinny guys, ive started to think i dont need to make any effort with chicks, prob not the best idea,lol.
    As soon as you don't care there all over you..The hard part is not caring!

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    i day dream about fvcking anything mostly at work just to get out of the reality of my boring job.

Quote Originally Posted by PrairieDawg
    i day dream about fvcking anything mostly at work just to get out of the reality of my boring job.
    Iam daydreaming about your avatar right now...

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by johan
    how odd I think it is that the tux is still the clothing for those kinds of events, considering how quickly luxury clothes changed style during the time of kings and nobels in europe a couple of hundrad years ago.
    i've had that same thought many a time. i hate wearing tux's. they make you look liek a waiter or something.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i day dream about winning the lottery and and what i would do with all the money how i would buy like 3 or 4 houses pay off debt and help my family well some of my family that is, O yeah did i mention girls

MilitiaGuy is offline Banned
    yea I sometime day dream what would happen if all the arabic countries were united in one nation and the large strong army we can build with our resources!!!

I daydream all the time...

My mind is always racing and I constantly play and replay scenarios in my head... to the point where sometimes I have trouble falling asleep.

Fun fun...

Red

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    i day dream alote but i always thought it was my ADD i have werid day dreams to.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by MilitiaGuy
    yea I sometime day dream what would happen if all the arabic countries were united in one nation and the large strong army we can build with our resources!!!
    And what would you do with this army?

aletnem is offline New Member
    its good to daydream about the right thing you know sex,money,oh yea and sex .hot girls sandy beach plenty of drinks and good music ! ! im there dude

Thread Information