Thread: TB Test

Commando_Barbi is offline AR's Arresting Angel Vet

TB Test

Any docs in the house right now? I just got back from 3 months in the Middle East and had a TB test done today to make sure I was ok. One of our guys that flew on Qatar Air.....tested positive.

Usually after I have a TB test....I have a little red dot....but no welt. This time I have a big red (size of a quarter) welt. It's been a few hours. Could this mean I've been exposed?????
    1. Once a cheat always a cheat!
    2. YES, SHE can get pregnant the first time!
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

What the mind can conceive....the body will achieve!

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    From my experience in the health care field, what you have described would suggest you tested positive for TB.

I got the test at 10 am....and its 630 now. Thats what I think. I'm all freaked out right now. Isn't it too soon for the results to hit?
    3. NO, PULLING out IS NOT a RELIABLE method of Birth Control. DAMMMMIT..... Wrap that shyte UP!!

Women over 30 are dignified. They seldom have a screaming match with you at the opera or in the middle of an expensive restaurant. Of course, if you deserve it, they won't hesitate to shoot you, if they think they can get away with it.

For all those men who say, "Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free". Here's an update for you. Nowadays 80% of women are against marriage, why? Because women realize it's not worth buying an entire Pig, just to get a little sausage.

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Welcome back, hope you test turns out negative , good luck.

Panzerfaust is offline Ron Paul Nuthugger
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    I got the test at 10 am....and its 630 now. Thats what I think. I'm all freaked out right now. Isn't it too soon for the results to hit?

No it is not to soon, its nothing for you to worry about, just go ahead and call you rhealth care provider and let them know unless you wanna wait until the scheduled check.

Alex2 is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back CB! I hope your test turns out negative.

Quote Originally Posted by muriloninja
    No it is not to soon, its nothing for you to worry about, just go ahead and call you rhealth care provider and let them know unless you wanna wait until the scheduled check.
    Its even bigger today.....just bigger than a quarter. I'm going straight to medical this morning. Sigh

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    Good luck....and welcome back

Maraxus is offline Banned
    Hey CB great to see you.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Welcome back

What is TB??

Thanks Johan...TB is Tuberculosis.

I went in today and they said it was too soon to tell. There's only one border on the inflamation and it needs two to be measured. I dont care about me....I'm just worried Im contagious.

I have to go back tomorrow and they will look at it then! GREAT!

Neo
    Neo is offline Senior Member
    Good luck, hun!

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    Welcome back!

Thanks and oh an update...they say my test is negative. I'm going back in about 8 weeks or so to get another test to make sure I didn't contract anything from the 30 Sudaneese refugees that were on my flight from London to Chicago!

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    You were in London?

I flew through London on my way home. I was there for about 5 hours at Heathrow.

Elysium is offline Productive Member
    Was out to see my Dad last week, Heathrow is a 30 minute drive from his. Ohwell.

DNoMac is offline Senior Member
    Barbie- I've had a TB test before as well and I could have swore it was supposed to swell up. If I remember correctly they put it in the forearm and it leaves a little bump under the skin. TB in Qatar....damn TCN's...

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Commando_Barbi
    Thanks and oh an update...they say my test is negative. I'm going back in about 8 weeks or so to get another test to make sure I didn't contract anything from the 30 Sudaneese refugees that were on my flight from London to Chicago!
    Well that's good news anyway. Now at least you can breath a little easier. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    Hmmm... it did sound positive, according to your description. Generally I think a 3cm induration is considered positive indication of exposure.

Exposure does NOT mean you have contracted or will contract TB. It simply means your body has produced antibodies to the TB baccillus. This could be due to exposure to TB or to frequent TB skin tests, which can sensitize you as well.

Next time you are offered, or required to receive, a TB skin test, be sure to tell the physician or other health care provider about your reaction to this one. They might decide that you should not be tested in the future.

Love
    Anna

Thread Information