legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor

anger and roids!

thought that might get some attention

anyways, the past week ive been feeling like i wanna explode. everything pisses me off! i jumped out of my vehicle at work cus i had to go back after i had left and i screamed F*CK THIS SH*T!!! then i realized that i should just STFU!!! haha, oh well its funny at times! anyone else just get this off of test E? and i swear this sh*t didnt kick in until like week 7! sucks so im running it till 14 weeks instead of 12. any thoughts on a second cycle? i wanna do another bulker after this one. i never thought id like injecting myself!!!!!!!!! i remember when i was a weee little boy and was afraid of needles! well got over that fear real quick!

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    How old are you, I've nothiced they ttypes of thing happen more in teens and earlt 20's

JohnnyB

not to be a dick

take a xanax you need to chill...

nah...you need to control yourself. if you cant then you shouldnt be doing steroids to begin with. before you make attempt to go hulk on anyone, think about the image you are portarying to anyone. they're probably saying oh, no another roid rage . you dont want that name. it gets old, trust me, people dont like it. especially girls. give us a good name and chill.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    I see that happen in my friends that are already immature or short tempered to begin with. I just shake my head at their ignorance.

People who can't handle their aggression while on a cycle have no business doing gear. I've seen to many times when some asshat makes a fool out of himself. Best thing I ever saw was a big boy strutting his sh@t in Aruba on the beach and some little dude kicked his ass. Ahahahaha, I damn near peed myself. Better hope that don't happen to you and get yourself together.

topvega is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah i think if u already have a short fuse gear will only make it shorter... I am usually laid back... but on cycle i get cranky often. So i cld imagine someone who already is hot headed gettin in trouble...

eazyduzit3 is offline Junior Member
    yes...chill u must represent I agree

Slow~Mo is offline Banned

james21 is offline Anabolic Member
    when you feel that anger you arent thinking about popping a pill. .... i mean come on ... just relax man and think first

LambChops is offline New Member
    I sing a tune, or hum one in your head. rage or not

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    A couple years ago I was having trouble coping with one of my first runs with tren . Someone gave me some really good advice that worked for me. He said to try and remind yourself that it's the drug making you more aggressive and you aren't really like that. It helped me alot. Try not to be a stereotype and go around acting like big shit. There was a guy on here awhile back complaining that he got his ass kicked while on sust. He thought steroids made you tougher. Be responsible and learn to control it.

no no no, haha, sorry bro's im dont have roid rage and wanna kill everyone! naw im a happy person, jsut noticed that i got more angry now on juice! i can control it no problem cus i always think, its just the gear not me! and the i calm down. i dont express it in any way in public. sometimes it slips, just was wonderin if anyone experienced this. Its just when im mad at something, i get double mad. then i calm down after 5 seconds and remember my morals. i dont want people to get that typical roid rager kinda guy. the public feeds off of this!!! but sorry i might have typed that wrong. just expressing how im feeling on this. also thanx for the advcice though, even though i learned it on my own. and yes i am young 21, but i can control my actions in public. it was the way i was brought up. also in my job, i have to be proffesional ALL the time cus i work with high exceutives, and im also a supervisor. I deal with a lot of mature people, so it rubs off on me! no sweat here(expect when i sleep)

Mizfit is offline Banned
    If i were you i would buy a teddy bear and snuggle with it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails anger and roids!-carebear.jpg  

wow, i dont need a teddy bear girl! Ill just order one of you! thatll keep me calm after a good 6 hours! DAAYYYUUMM!!!!
    lol!

Mizfit is offline Banned
    what about my teddy bears?
    Quote Originally Posted by legobricks
    wow, i dont need a teddy bear girl! Ill just order one of you! thatll keep me calm after a good 6 hours! DAAYYYUUMM!!!!
    lol!

Yawn.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I think many times people are a dick off cycle and in their minds it gives them the right to be a bigger dick on-cycle. I have a very short fuse... I admit I will throw down for just about any reason but I am no worse on cycle, in fact I try harder to be calm when on cycle just to keep myself out of trouble.

Just like the Sust Guy that got his @ss kicked when his car was being stolen (old story here from a while back) this dude thought he was a tough guy because he was on Sust. I think this Roid Rage is just an excuse for a jerk to be a jerk.. "Yeah man I got in a bunch of fights because I was on Test".. BS you get pissed off so you can show off.. And if you happen to get some sort of mental imbalance from anabolics you should not be doing them at all as stated before.. many times on this board.

My 2 cents

Oldman

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I'll be your teddy bear!

I just want to confirm that my last post was to Mizfit NOT legobricks!

haha lol, yeah right~!

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    People who can't handle their aggression while on a cycle have no business doing gear. I've seen to many times when some asshat makes a fool out of himself. Best thing I ever saw was a big boy strutting his sh@t in Aruba on the beach and some little dude kicked his ass. Ahahahaha, I damn near peed myself. Better hope that don't happen to you and get yourself together.
    This is from another thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Sust999
    Hi, i started taking sustanon250 about 6 week ago. Ive never used it before. The other night i caught some guys breaking into my car, I thought now was my chance so i flexed up and went outside expecting the sustanon to take over. I ended up getting my arse kicked. What is going on? I thought steroids make you able to fight??
    You mean like that right?

legobricks it looks like you have a little friend.. hahahahah J/K.. I hate when I post out of turn and it looks bad.

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    This is from another thread...

You mean like that right?

That is the thread.. I could not find it. I am not saying that LB is in this category at all I don't know him.. but I see this type of issue like many of us have and it is just like drinking.. if you are a mean drunk, don't drink!

Oldman

Agreed.

If you can't handle aggression, then don't use something that will make you agressive.... All about self conrol! Grrrr lol

Maybe you should rub one out before you go to work... release some frustration hah

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    I just want to confirm that my last post was to Mizfit NOT legobricks!
    sure it was! Why dont you just give Rick a call and finger his palm??

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I get pretty cranky on cycle. Whenever I do I just wale on my boxing bag for a couple minutes. does wonders.

Quote Originally Posted by chest6

Oh sh!t that is funny.. ROTFLMAO

Oldman

The problem with being a big guy is that it's no secret we use gear. So even if we justifiably get angry, it's always cries of "roid rage ".

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

Will you be my teddy bear sweetheart?? XOXOXO

Oh, and don't be an asshole cuz of roids. If you're an ass to begin with, you'll be a bigger fatter sloppy ass on roids. Believe it or not, I actually am happier on roids and treat people better. When I'm not "ON" I feel like life sucks. Yeah, I'm an addict.

To this day doctors still use testosterone for depression in some men.

Quote Originally Posted by NYC BIG MIKE
    To this day doctors still use testosterone for depression in some men.
    Very interesting, I had no idea. I actually would of thought the opposite, but it makes sense now that I think about it. Hormones make you active and happy just like when you're younger.

I can see people saying "its roids" when they see a big guy get angry.
    I wonder what part of their psychi makes them logically justify regular emotion such as anger, as the bi product of a substance jsut because it's there... strange...

naw, i get angry at times but then as soon as i see a HOT girl (and there are plenty around here) I immediatley calm down. haha, its funny cus my boss thinks i am weird for saying, "DID YOU SEE HER???" ALL DAY LONG!!! everyone has there angry spurts. most of the time im really relaxed and happy while on, just the past week and a half i have been having a short fuse. DONT WORRY GUYS I CONTROL MYSELF!!! my question was does anyone get like this on ONLY testosterone enanthate ? but i can answer that myself. when i do get mad i release it by boxing the bag or wieghtlifting. i only had one outburst and i didnt know anyone was standing there. It was funny though when she looked like i was gonna murder someone! but i just smiled at her and said hello!

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    chest STOP PMing me Ricks no!

How come you've got it anyway?

Thread Information