kaptainkeezy04 is offline Anabolic Member

Could I be diabetic?!?

Okay so I saw this commercial tonight about diabetes and it had several questions and they are.....

1. Do you constantly have to urinate?
    answer: Yes but i think its because i drink a lot of water.

2. Are you constantly thirsty?
    answer: yes but thats because i eat a lot and drink a lot while working out.

3. Are you always hungry?
    answer: yes but isnt that because my muscles are demanding food 24/7?

4. Do you irritate easily?
    answer: only when im hungry.

5. Are you lethargic?
    answer: i was very lethargic for a long time, but then i got my diet in check, started taking my multivitamin everyday, supplemented with lots of vitamin c and e, and drank more water....but i do get tired every now and then but i think its from constantly being full from stuffing my face all the time.

so my answer was yes to every question but under circumstances. do i have anything to worry about? another thing...when i dont get to eat my meals on time, i get irritable, sweaty, become dizzy, and its almost like i can feel my body eating away at my muscles, but all that could just be my mentality messing with me telling me im getting smaller....what do you guys think?

rodge is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    i had to ansewr them with yes also but for the exact same reasons. if your worried go see a doc and have it checked. i do that regularly as i'm on hgh/slin.

-rodge

Thread Information