Thread: Top 10 Dog Peeves About Humans
11-22-2005, 07:24 AM #1
Top 10 Dog Peeves About Humans
1. Blaming your farts on me... not funny... not funny at all!
2. Yelling at me for barking ... I'M A DOG!
3. Taking me for a walk, then not letting me check stuff out. Exactly whose walk is this anyway?
4. Any trick that involves balancing food on my nose ... stop it!
5. Any haircut that involves bows or ribbons. Now you know why we chew your stuff up when you're not home.
6. The slight of hand, fake fetch throw. You fooled a dog! Whoooo Hoooooooo -- what a proud moment for the top of the food chain.
7. Taking me to the vet for the "big snip", then acting surprised when I freak out every time we go back!
8. Getting upset when I sniff the crotches of your guests. Sorry, but I haven't quite mastered that handshake thing yet.
9. Dog sweaters. Hello? Haven't you noticed the fur?
10. How you act disgusted when I lick myself. Look, we both know the truth, you're just jealous.
11-22-2005, 07:26 AM #2
Are you cutting?
11-22-2005, 08:21 AM #3
Im not sure they are that smart.
11-22-2005, 08:23 AM #4
i just took a forward.. i eat what i wantOriginally Posted by Buff_Daddy
11-22-2005, 08:24 AM #5Registered User
- Join Date
- May 2005
lol thats funny..
11-22-2005, 08:27 AM #6Originally Posted by Mizfit
I thought you wrote those.....lol
11-22-2005, 08:44 AM #7
makes sense to me
11-22-2005, 09:04 AM #8
My dog seems to like sweaters. When it's warm enough, he'll take 'em off by himself. Just wish he was smart enough to be able to put it back on.
My dog hasn't been nuetered, and still hates the vet. He's just sick of being jabbed with needles is all.
There's usually a big difference between the stenches of dog farts and human farts.
11-22-2005, 09:08 AM #9
anyone who dresses their dog is a ferry!
11-22-2005, 11:06 AM #10
u calling me a dog.. did u want me to bark
Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
11-22-2005, 11:07 AM #11
how did u know what i dressed up as for halloweenOriginally Posted by Lavinco
11-22-2005, 11:16 AM #12Originally Posted by Mizfit
no not at all - i read your suject line to fast and thought it said "top 10 pet peeves" not dog peeves.
Sorry bout that.
11-22-2005, 11:33 AM #13
i'm jokin:POriginally Posted by Buff_Daddy
11-22-2005, 11:49 AM #14
However I wouldnt mind hearing you bark......
11-22-2005, 12:32 PM #15
Wow you look like you gotta sexy butt.
11-22-2005, 12:47 PM #16Originally Posted by Prada
11-22-2005, 12:51 PM #17Originally Posted by Mizfit
You are on a whole different level.
11-22-2005, 01:13 PM #18
haha i'm playin:POriginally Posted by Lavinco
11-22-2005, 01:14 PM #19
enuff ppl seem to think it's alright..Originally Posted by Prada
11-22-2005, 01:29 PM #20English Rudeboy
Originally Posted by Lavinco
- Join Date
- Aug 2004
11-22-2005, 02:39 PM #21Originally Posted by Mizfit
Well of the little bit you're showing off, it looks tasty. Its a side angle so its a bit difficult, but anyways bravo and..........keep it up.
Plus you look tanned, its always an added bonus.
11-22-2005, 02:49 PM #22
yes the pink hides i know but i know what my ass looks like.. squatas r great for rounding it outOriginally Posted by Prada
11-22-2005, 02:54 PM #23Originally Posted by NotSmall
11-22-2005, 04:18 PM #24
my dogs got nuthin to complain about..we spoil the hell outta them
11-22-2005, 04:21 PM #25Originally Posted by Mizfit
i don't.....prove it
11-22-2005, 04:23 PM #26
haha those were pretty phunny.
02-28-2006, 05:46 PM #27
that was great.
02-28-2006, 05:47 PM #28
quit bumping old threads whale
02-28-2006, 05:53 PM #29
meone must of missed it. It was still funny. And stop with the whale thing. I am a kind and sensitive manatee, or sea cow. whichever you prefer.
02-28-2006, 06:03 PM #30Originally Posted by novicenovicen
02-28-2006, 06:09 PM #31
No propotionately larger than a whale. Though a blue whale has a 10 footer. I'm only like 8 foot 800 pounds, and mine is 2 foot. So proportionately I win.
02-28-2006, 06:17 PM #32
hey don't bump me buddy
02-28-2006, 06:20 PM #33
Sorry, I'll settle for a light rub.
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)