insanepump621 is offline Member

bullsh*t high school football coach trying to get me in trouble

Last friday i went my ex g/fs homecoming for senior yr of high school shes 18 im 21... I know know a little steep age wise I guess. but anyways as im walking by the high school football coach he shouts out I wonder what juice hes on now i did not hear him but shortly afterwards freinds had told me what he said. Now my ex g/f calls me this morning and tells me that the coach is going around telling everybody I take steriods . Hes tellin everyone I heard from my ex g/fs mom who works in the school to the high school police officer. I am gettin worried that I might get in trouble for something, I do get my gear through the mail usps. how worried should I be? and wtf is it his business if i take as or not im not even in high nemore ive been out for 3 yrs. Can see any type of lawsuit coming here? thank guy for ur help. and by the way the funny thing is im not even on anything I jus got a 12 weeks of test prop and npp about a month ago.

shortie is offline AR Biggerologist
    Ok, did you order from this coach, did you give any WU reciepts, did you go up and tell him you have all your gear stashed under your bed? I hope not-and since I know you didn't do any of these stupid things and since I know you are not stupid enough to pack your gear around in you car-You got not a fvcking thing to worry about. Who gives a shiat what some dipfvck HS football coach has to say anyhow-blow it off and forget about it.

its just ridiclious cuz its a small town and ppl talk and we have a town cop that works at the high school and of course im just hoping it stays were its at now... and i dont distrubute it either to a couple close buddies but no1 in high school

KeyMastur is offline VET
    tell your coach to **** off.

1819 is offline Senior Member
    dont sweat it. it sounds like little kid high school b.s. lesson learned. do not go back to high school at 21 with an ex to boot.

Bigen12 is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I wonder how well a call to the superintendent of the school system, in order to discuss the possibility of you needing to file slander charges against the coach and the school system, would go over…..

SHRED is offline Senior Member
    Who cares what other people think?

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Buff_Daddy
    Who cares what other people think?
    when it comes to steroids - a lot of poeple do - especially in a small town

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    Quote Originally Posted by insanepump621
    Last friday i went my ex g/fs homecoming for senior yr of high school shes 18 im 21... I know know a little steep age wise I guess. but anyways as im walking by the high school football coach he shouts out I wonder what juice hes on now i did not hear him but shortly afterwards freinds had told me what he said. Now my ex g/f calls me this morning and tells me that the coach is going around telling everybody I take steriods. Hes tellin everyone I heard from my ex g/fs mom who works in the school to the high school police officer. I am gettin worried that I might get in trouble for something, I do get my gear through the mail usps. how worried should I be? and wtf is it his business if i take as or not im not even in high nemore ive been out for 3 yrs. Can see any type of lawsuit coming here? thank guy for ur help. and by the way the funny thing is im not even on anything I jus got a 12 weeks of test prop and npp about a month ago.
    all you can do is a defimation of charter lawsuit.. otherwise..

start a rumor that he is having sex with underage girls.. or better yet.. that he sexually assualted you when you went there, and you are just now remembering it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

elcapitan is offline Associate Member
    I would file a complaint with his boss/principal and make sure something is on record. If he won't shut his mouth maybe a letter from an attorney threatenting a lawsuit would help and wouldn't cost too much. And like Spy said if that doesn't work hit him with a lawsuit.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    all you can do is a defimation of charter lawsuit.. otherwise..

start a rumor that he is having sex with underage girls.. or better yet.. that he sexually assualted you when you went there, and you are just now remembering it..

hhahahah thats awsome hats what i would do, BTW did you play footbal for this coach??

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I echo what Bigen said.

I'd actually go TO the school, meet w/the principal, and explain to him/her how upset you are that a coach who is supposed to be adult and professional, chooses to engage in something like this. Is that really the type of person they WANT at a high school?

I can only imagine how much of a pervert he probably is with the females of the school, and I'd tell the principal that as well. Make him/her call the stupid f*ck into the office and have a sit down chat w/him. I'd even bring a cigar, sit back, and question him until he turned blue.

I'd make him feel and look VERY VERY bad. I don't play that type of shit ever. Some may let it blow over, and you could, but if you really want to hit someone w/an element of surprise that will totally f*ck their day and possibly career, 1 hour ain't gonna take much energy.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    when it comes to steroids - a lot of poeple do - especially in a small town
    Well, I belive that if you are comfortable in your own skin then you should not choose to care what others think of you.

Most of the time its people being jelous or envying you.

As long as you are comfortable with yourself as a person then you should not care how others try and judge you.

JMO

People judge me (negatively) all the time in everyday life out and about, and on the Internet. Usually from a lack of appreciation for themselves being the culprit.

They can all kiss my ass.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    I echo what Bigen said.

I'd actually go TO the school, meet w/the principal, and explain to him/her how upset you are that a coach who is supposed to be adult and professional, chooses to engage in something like this. Is that really the type of person they WANT at a high school?

I can only imagine how much of a pervert he probably is with the females of the school, and I'd tell the principal that as well. Make him/her call the stupid f*ck into the office and have a sit down chat w/him. I'd even bring a cigar, sit back, and question him until he turned blue.

I'd make him feel and look VERY VERY bad. I don't play that type of shit ever. Some may let it blow over, and you could, but if you really want to hit someone w/an element of surprise that will totally f*ck their day and possibly career, 1 hour ain't gonna take much energy.

~SC~
    And if you do choose to do something about it then this is the route you should take.

Good advice.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    What SC said. OR just whoop his ass when he gets off work. Either one will get the point across.

BD

guys are you listening to yourselves? read his post again. he says he didnt hear the coach say anything. his ex girfriend, who is 18, is the source here and some friends who were walking in the hall. before you go lynching a teacher, who by the way would have nothing to gain by such comments, consider the sources. we're talking high school kids here.

Yeah, the alternative is this:

Find out which car he drives. During school hours, (better at his house in the middle of the night), remove one of his tail-light covers and unscrew a bulb and dispose of it. Pull the wires off the back of the housing and pull the slack (they all have plenty of wire) out until it can reach the gas tank.

Feed the wires (formerly connected to the tail lamp housing) into the gas tank after removing the gas cap. Replace the gas cap and also replace the tail light cover, he's not going to see a small wire on the back of the car going into his gas tank.

He fires up the car, let's it warm up. He then goes to put it in drive or reverse, pushes his foot onto the brake, and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

Never even got a chance to get moving.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by 1819
    guys are you listening to yourselves? read his post again. he says he didnt hear the coach say anything. his ex girfriend, who is 18, is the source here and some friends who were walking in the hall. before you go lynching a teacher, who by the way would have nothing to gain by such comments, consider the sources. we're talking high school kids here.
    I would let them know prior that I am holding this meeting, and that the principal asked them to be there.

No doubt.

~SC~

I would let them know prior that I am holding this meeting, and that the principal asked them to be there.

No doubt.

~SC~
    good point except the kid is 21. he has nothing to do with the school anymore so why even get involved?

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

Find out which car he drives. During school hours, (better at his house in the middle of the night), remove one of his tail-light covers and unscrew a bulb and dispose of it. Pull the wires off the back of the housing and pull the slack (they all have plenty of wire) out until it can reach the gas tank.

Feed the wires (formerly connected to the tail lamp housing) into the gas tank after removing the gas cap. Replace the gas cap and also replace the tail light cover, he's not going to see a small wire on the back of the car going into his gas tank.

He fires up the car, let's it warm up. He then goes to put it in drive or reverse, pushes his foot onto the brake, and BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM.

~SC~
    THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKIN BOUT! Poor lil' bastard.

~SC~
    i think you've been hangin out with some of my uncles from jersey city.

good point except the kid is 21. he has nothing to do with the school anymore so why even get involved?
    Being that my girl goes there and I go to games, I'd like to attend school functions w/her w/out having to deal w/shitheads like this.

~SC~

i think you've been hangin out with some of my uncles from jersey city.

It's not what you know, it's what you can prove.

~SC~

Being that my girl goes there and I go to games, I'd like to attend school functions w/her w/out having to deal w/shitheads like this.

~SC~
    yea i didnt really think of that. well plan b, if its true knock the guy out. if not, knock out the punks starting the rumor. either way knock someone out.

the whole thing is there is a town cop hiring by the school and if he knows about it I dont want it to bring heat onto myself.. I just think they might get suspicious and check my mail or sumthin considering its usps to my front door step... I have label on me and my x g/fs mom wont like me out of her sight she thinks im going to beat up her daughter cuz my x's mom works in the school... he announced that i took steriods to his health class said my first and last name. I never played football never liked the guy dont even know him a acquitance as a teacher. It is true there is no reason why these ppl would be making this up I have been out of high school for 3 yrs now when i go to my local gym to lift everybody is going to look at me and go thats the kid that the football coach sed hes on juice... and exactley what SC says my x is a cheerleader she attends school functions and if she every asked me to go back with her to one I would not approve to deal with this

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Your coach is an asshole

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    (You can possibly press charges for slander, or maybe get a restraining order, not sure on those two.)

Okay a few rules.

1.) You can't get in trouble for his speculations. He can say all he wants, and they cant do anything for you. Such as I can drink alcohol under the age of 21 in the privacy of my own home.

2.) You can't get arrested for something you have not been caught doing in the act. Such as a cop came into work telling my friend he was speeding the day before, but couldn't catch him. My friend replies," you can't give me a ticket for something you didn't catch me doing." The cop replies ,"next time you ass is grass." My friend replies, "Yeah if you can catch me" End of story

You can't get arrested because one person tells a cop you are on juice. It would take a warant to search your house. And if they did, im sure you could file suit for they have improper grounds for a search.

And as for how you obtained them, you don't have to say shit. You can take the 5th and not get in trouble.. but if a cop asked you your name, you have to tell them, because i think a new law states that if you dont say anything, then you are interfering with an investigation.. although i think that kinda violates you 5th ammendment.
    Last edited by SnaX; 11-22-2005 at 07:51 PM.

timvds is offline Member
    Eh Fk it. Next time you go there strap on your fanny pack and your puffy pants and your chucks. Wear a tshirt that says chemically enhanced on it. Don't forget your do-rag, preferably a black one with skulls on it. Make a necklace out of some used syringes.

As you walk through the halls make sure to flex at every mirror. Pump and pose as you go so to speak.

If you get thirsty while you are there make sure to keep a couple of Muscle milk RTD's in your fanny pack. Gulp them down and throw the empty in the trash like you just did a one rep max and your dropping a dumbell. Make sure to grunt like an animal very loudly whilst throwing away your RTD.

Hope this helps.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    Follow the above advice in order...I think everyone's ideas are stellar!
    1. wonder how well a call to the superintendent of the school system, in order to discuss the possibility of you needing to file slander charges against the coach and the school system, would go over…..

2. I would file a complaint with his boss/principal and make sure something is on record. If he won't shut his mouth maybe a letter from an attorney threatenting a lawsuit would help and wouldn't cost too much. And like Spy said if that doesn't work hit him with a lawsuit.

3. start a rumor that he is having sex with underage girls.. or better yet.. that he sexually assualted you when you went there, and you are just now remembering it...(that would just be payback and now he's do 9 fold after this...+ it's funny!

4. As a last resort...and we promise not to tell anyone...Find out which car he drives. During school hours, (better at his house in the middle of the night), remove one of his tail-light covers and unscrew a bulb and dispose of it. Pull the wires off the back of the housing and pull the slack (they all have plenty of wire) out until it can reach the gas tank.

~SC~
    5. Forget the whole thing...But it may be hard since you're in a small town. Maybe your g/f can call the police,principal and superintendent and say he touched her or made comments about wanting to have sex with her...Regardless, what he did was fuq'd up. That's BS.

jef
    jef is offline Member
    when you're almost out of juice...dilute it with oil and fill back up. Put it in his car while at work. Call the police and tell them a man at the school just offered to sell you steroids and he actually showed them to you and that you'd be happy to give them the license plate number.

thegodfather is offline Dulce bellum inexpertis
    Defamation- To defame someone/harm reputation.

You must have 3 elements, plus an additional element present in order to have a SLANDER case.

1) What was written/said about the person damages their reputation.
    The coach telling an entire class of students that you are a user of a class III narcotic is obviously very damaging to your reputation.

2)Defendant asserted material as a FACT.
    Since he did not say he THINKS your use steroids , or its ILLEDGED that you use steroids , he did assert it as a fact.

3)Things written/said must be the TRUTH.
    As far as anyone else is concerned, you are not a steroid user. There is absolutely no proof or prior convictions for steroid use , therefore its not the truth.

*)Whatever was said, was said in front of a 3rd Person.
    He said those things in front of your girlfriend, and to an entire class of students, so there is your 3rd party...

Obviously taking him to court would involve lawyer costs for you, plus trying to get those students to testify. If you're looking to pump the school district for some cash, Id say get a lawyer and go for it if you can get the kids to testify as to what the coach said. If you really dont care, just go meet with the principal like everyone above said.

chest6 is offline Banned
    What kind of adult is this? Especially a football coach. He is supposed to act with class..hes acting like a 12 year old

MuckDog is offline Senior Member

~SC~
    a rob lowe move huh....

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    i dunno i kinda like swole's idea with the gas tank.

Fuhking MacGuyver over there

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    I'm not too up on legal issues so correct me if I'm wrong but if you press charges for slander etc I believe that it is required for YOU to prove HE is lying - could be tricky!

Thread Information