Elysium is offline Productive Member

Opinions on this.. (Related to Knee Injury and Deca).

Hey all...

Now, ive been a member a while, but if im perfectly honest my knowledge of AAS isn't the best. I currently work at a gym in the UK and i know of one of our Personal Trainers who had a sist in the muscle that goes over the knee (i forget the name?) anyways, it burst and has caused damage and she is having a hard time walking let alone making a living from her PT.

So, she came to me tonight and said she was getting an injection to make it heal faster, i asked what she was getting done and she said it was a shot of Deca -to this i was a little shocked, but hey, i guess everyone uses it these days?

Now, shes going to be using Deca only, no Test or anything. From what ive picked up a low dose Deca only cycle is ok but not a higher dose -it should be run with Test E or similar.

Will this help her with her injury? What would anyone here suggest to help her heal faster?

Also, what side effects would she expect from running a low dose Deca cycle. Another thing i caught from her is that shes expecting for her to simply have this injection and everything be ok.. this surely isnt the case, how long will she need to run it for?

Any information would be great guys, i know im in the right place.

Might be the Patella ligaments or the rectus femoris tendon that shes injured. Not 100% sure.

No one? Well.. its 1am in the UK, so im off to bed. I'll check this in the morning.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    When i messed up my knee, i had a shot of cortisone from the doc. Not sure if it helped or not because either way I was going to be up and running around

Bump.

Thread Information