IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member

My crazy ass trip to Tijuana

Ok so me and all my 8 friends all packed up in my friends moms brand new denali to go down to mexico/san diego for one of my friends 21st bday party. I mainly went for gear but I did go to party too.

Thursday night we leave at 1:00a.m. in the morning and drive strait for 9 hours to the border. We get a cheap hotel within walking distance and all decided to drop our shit off and just go. So we walk over the border and all the girls wanna look around in the shops that all sell the exact same sh*t. So me and my other two buddy's tell them to meet us at this one bar thats next to the vet I'm gonna get my gear at. So I pick up my gear and the dude lets me go in the back and tape it all up. Here's the prices btw

QV Test E 50ml bottle-
    QV Test E 10ml bottle-$
    QV deca 300 10ml bottle$
    QV EQ 10ml bottle-$

So we meet up with them upstairs in the bar and drink a few beers and then decide to go back over the border and get ready for the night. This is my first time crossing the border btw. So I'm trippen balls becuase i have about 10 bottles taped to my crotch and my waste including a 50ml bottle. We get up to the guy checking I.D."s and I walk up with my girlfriend and we both hand him our ID's. He looks at us, glances at our id's and says have a nice day. I look at my gf and I'm like wtf thats it? cake! So we all go back to the hotel room and get ready,..TJ is a whole different story at night. As were walking to revolucion st., it's dark, a lot of allies and a lot of ghetto ass people walking around. So we stop in a few strip clubs, which were all fuking dirty ass hell, not to mention the girls are ugly as sh*t. then decide to go to some clubs. Which again,...GHEEETTOOOOO. It looked like south central LA came to TJ that night along with about 100 lil jon look alikes. The DJ announces a thong contest which turned into about 5 dirty ass ugly girls dancing naked, which was pretty funny. Clubs are good for getting fuked up but thats about it, you pay 15 bucks to get in and drinks are free all night.
    So we all get hammered and start walking back at about 6 a.m. By then the sun is out so we all pass out and go back to the hotel. Next day were all hung over so we spend all day saturday at the beach then go back to TJ that night to do it all over again. So we all wake up sunday morning and one of our buddies that had to leave that day(he met us up there, he lives in san diego). Go's outside to find his car gone. . So we wait around and call the police ect and he finds out it got towed. So we take him to get his car and go back to TJ on sunday,...bad idea...it was there independence day or something but there was about a million people walking the streets. Which was cool becuase I decided to get more gear. As were walking to the vet my friend pulls me to the side and says watch your step. There's a pool of blood outside one of the shops and 1 policia there talking to someone, I guess it just happened and the ambulance just left. Pretty gross, so I get more shit and we all leave about 4 p.m. This time we wait over an hour to get across the border!!! the line went for about a freakin mile it was nuts. We saw a shit load of people up against the wall with there hands behind their backs so I'm kinda trippen because I thought it would be the same thing the first time walking back but the border patrol was asking a lot of questions this time to everyone, not to mention my other friend had 4 butterfly knives in his pockets that he got and I had 4 bottles of gear on me again and clomid and nolvadex . So we get up there and the boarder patrol guy asks us a shit load of questions and stares directly in our eyes, where were you born, where are you coming from ect ect. I was sweating fuking bullets. His buddy next to him taps his shoulder and says "come look at this" then he looks at us and says have a nice day.

So we all get through ok and then the HELL BEGINS!!! it's about 11:30, were driving on I-5 in between bakersfield and LA. The 6 of us in the back were all watching a movie and out of nowhere I hear The girls screaming, I look up, see a car in the middle of the road in both lanes with a guy motionless with no lights on and bang!! hit this car at 60-70mph, glass flies everywhere!!, the car damn near rolls and we end up in a ditch, by then everyone is screaming and crying, I look over at my gf next to me and she has glass all over her, cuts on her face, arms, and neck, ONSTAR comes on and starts talking to us and says help is on the way ect ect. We all get out of the car and jenn(driver) has chunks of glass in her left arm and is covered in blood all over her arm and neck. I was bleeding on the left side of my neck and got glass in both eyes, we hit on the drivers side and I was sitting directly behind the driver and got a shit load of glass on me as well but I had a sweatshirt on so I didn't get it as bad as her. She was wearing a tank top. . Luckily no one was seriously injured but the denali was totalled. We all had radiator fluid all over our clothes as well. So we get out and all these people are running over to our car to see if were ok and everyone is crying and hugging each other. The fire trucks show up and ambulances and take me and jenn over the fire truck which is right next to the guy we hit and another car that guy hit which was totalled as well. So I tell jenn not to look cuz this guys car looks like a piece of paper you would crush up and throw away. They had the jaws of life out and I glanced over for a minute to see but I couldn't get myself to look. :/. So they finally get him out and put on a stretcher and take him away in an ambulance and then take me and my friend in another ambulance to the hospital. All of our other friends had to wait for a tow truck to come get the denali and for my gf's parents to come get us in their motor home which was 5 hours away. So I got my eyes flushed and my neck X-rayed and then waited for our ride. As were waiting the cop tells us that not only was the guy that caused the wreck drunk, but the other guy in the other car was fuking drunk too!!!. How sh*tty is that. O and he had no license, and no insurance., and got out of it with 2 broked legs. It's been 2 days since then and I'm so stiff and sore I can't do much but lay in bed. I went to the chiropracter and luckily I have no major damage but whiplash along with everyone else and a lot of sore muscles. Still feels like a dream.... I'll post the pictures of the car when I get my friends digital from him. He took pics of everything.
    Last edited by abstrack; 11-22-2005 at 11:44 PM.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn. Glad to hear you all are okay!
    Makes you greatful that worse things didn't happen.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    what happen to the gear? j/k glad to hear everyone was ok.

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    lol, the gear was just fine .

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    Quote Originally Posted by IXISiDiuSIXI
    lol, the gear was just fine .
    that is great to hear. glad your ok too though

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    wow thats crazy. whiplash sucks major ass but you're lucky thats all you have.

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    dag dude....glad u are still alive!

BigRandy is offline Associate Member
    damn man. good thing you are all ok

Thread Information