GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member

Do you think 50cent

Is big! or has used steroids before!

IXISiDiuSIXI is offline Associate Member
    He's one of the lucky one's that just has good genetics imo. I doubt he watches his diet when he's a star like he is I'm sure it's hard to stick to a diet and strict training regime.

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Im think 50 works out all the time infact if he's not doing that i know he's making songs without a doubt we all know thats what he does . i was just very intrested in peoples thoughts about him and steroids

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    i think he uses or has used steroids

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    he's on the juice i'd bet. and he does workout and is a strong mofo too. when he was in town for a concert he went to my buddies gym (with bodyguards). he said 50 would jump from machine to machine and use insane weight. not too big of a fan of the freewieghts though i guess.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    He's got good genetics, and I don't believe he's used gear before, no.

I know he's a fan of fitness to a degree, so he knows how to keep in shape. Even easier now as I am sure he has someone who educated him on how to eat and exercise to lean out, get big, etc.

~SC~

MotoXracer is offline Associate Member
    I don't know but if he is all ghetto fabulous as his image portrys, I would lean tward yes. I mean, they guy used to sell heroin and crack! Not many drug dealers seem to be fitness types that wouldn't use juice. But what do i know...

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    hes gay

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    dang.. swole, good job.. i know you are in some tight circles.. again.. congrats.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO he has used steroids . Also ive read interviews where he talks about not drinking, not smoking, and he workouts out all the time. He also says his favorite food is grilled chicken cause he eats it all the time. And i also saw an MTV thing where olivia was offering him oreo cookies and he and she both said that he cant eat that shit because it would mess up his diet. So hes very aware of diet and training and IMO he HAS used steroids.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by GetRichOrDyeTryin
    Is big! or has used steroids before!
    Not or but and.

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    The dude is a thug, drug dealer and does drugs, Come on...He wants to be a bad ass for life..On top of that, he's got some gyno..Someone like 50 Cent doesn't pass down an opportunity to better himself at any cost. I say 100% YES

Hokies is offline New Member
    my boy was one of his body guards. Said he ate chicken and rice all the time.

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't know if he has used gear before, but i think he's got a physique that he could have obtained natty anyways. he's not that big really ro even that shredded, but he looks really good- esp. compared to the average fatass american.

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    think about it, i think i'm bigger then him (dont kn ow his stats) and i probably lift heavier weight and i was all natural up until a week ago, the guy can have the best tasting healthy food prepared for him and has alot more resources..i bet he looks that way natural IMO it's not that hard to achieve if your set on getting in shape besides the guy never leaves his house lol he's gotta do something

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i read in a fitness mag that he weighs 190 in shape and can gain a little weight when his diet and exercize are off (liek when he's on tour).

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    idk i saw the movie and at the end he takes his shirt off and i noticed he looked smaller..and had stretch marks on his upper chest.now i saw him in person 3 years ago and he was large/thick for his height def. over 190lbs he looked prolly 215-225lbs..
    he was a boxer as well so i think he has def used before..i mean being a member of this board there are so many people using that you wouldnt have guessed before ie parents,celebs..etc.

bigpup101..is that you in your avatar? cause if it is your not close to being as big or bigger..no offense
    Last edited by aadrenaline; 11-24-2005 at 09:42 PM.

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    ya he used to be bigger...probably the fame.

He's going to be on the cover of GQ magazine next week. I hear its a pretty gay looking picture w/ him wearing a little scarf or something. Oh well, at least he's getting paid.

testosterona is offline Anabolic Member
    hehe, he's black.....you know how many black guys that are stacked too the max without roidS? tons!?! they have genetics that reach back to the slave days when they were working like horses, their dad's were strong as oxes. not too be racist, but that's just my theory....
    he could have used or he couln't, who knows....

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aadren****e
    bigpup101..is that you in your avatar? cause if it is your not close to being as big or bigger..no offense

yea thats me but that pic was taken about 1 1/2 ago my arms were 15 1/2"'s there and i was 180-185...now my arms are just hittin 18"'s and i weigh in over 235...i dont think he's that big

here i am at the beggining of this year @ 210-215
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Do you think 50cent-me.jpg  
    Last edited by Bigpup101; 11-25-2005 at 02:15 AM.

Thread Information