daveroth is offline Banned

members advice please

I'm getting slightly disenchanted with the moderators on this board. Do they just pick and chose when to do their jobs.

Is it that the goal is just to get as many people to this board to make money, and the say fuck it once their here.

Am I a little irritated right now? Sure the hell am.

Well at least at Elite-they answered their pms.

out

Mrs. T is offline Female Member
    I think they do a pretty good job, but then who am I??????????
    Mrs. T
    "We can change the world when we change ourselves. And the energy of our consciousness, like the energy of all light, continues into the eternity. When there is light in the soul there will be beauty in the person. When there is beauty in the person there will be harmony in the home. When there is harmony in the home there will order in the nation. When there is order in the nation there will be peace in the world."
    - Chinese Proverb

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Can't comment about Elite. But I can tell you are upset, I saw your recent post to a moderator you were mad at that quickly got edited and then deleted. I think that if you look at it from the point of view that they all volunteer there time it is pretty hard to complain. If you think you have a valid issue then I would definitely handle it with a PM. Patience is a virtue. When I get mad at a message, email, or otherwise I always try to let it go for a while, maybe even overnight so I don't over-react. Sometime things seem much less significant 24 hours later when they fall into perspective.

tryingtogetbig is offline Whiney Member

Re: members advice please

Originally posted by daveroth
    ...Is it that the goal is just to get as many people to this board to make money, and the say fuck it once their here.
    How much was your membership fee?

How do you suppose they are making money bro?

If you have a valid question that you can't find the answer to using the 'Search' button, start a new thread and maybe some of the members can help. That's the way it is suppose to work.

peace,

ttgb

daveroth is offline Banned

Re: Re: members advice please

Originally posted by tryingtogetbig

How much was your membership fee?

How do you suppose they are making money bro?

If you have a valid question that you can't find the answer to using the 'Search' button, start a new thread and maybe some of the members can help. That's the way it is suppose to work.

peace,

ttgb
    Bro-these sights make money off the visitors. Feel free to enquire about it.

Sema is offline Associate Member
    no complains here
    But we all make mistakes do we? Moderators are only human too ...

Re: Re: Re: members advice please

Maybe so, but, how much money have YOU spent to help pay for advice on this site?

It's hard to be compassionate to a new member complaining about the service they are getting when:
    1.) They act like they aren't getting THEIR money's worth (actually they are! To get something for nothing is one hell of deal!)

2.) They ARE a new member, so they obviously haven't been able to contribute much yet to the success of the board (But they want other people to contribute to their own success right now!)

3.) A member suggests to them to post their questions in a thread and let the other members help out (which is how the board is suppose to operate), and they don't

Which leads me to a conclusion that you are probably hitting up a mod for information they don't feel comfortable sharing with you yet.

Regarding feeling free to inquire about how the owners of the board (not the mods bro, the owners) make their money or if they do and how much, -- That's really none of my business.

No flame intended here bro, but if you are looking for advice that can be posted in a thread and not break AR's rules, then do it and you should get some of your questions answered. If it is the type of question, like "I need a source", that might get them in trouble, how can you come on here and post complaints about them not responding? I'm sorry, but I don't understand your logic here bro.

peace,

ttgb

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Way to go TTGB !

Dave roth =

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    TTGB hit on the head. There has never been a time that a moderator ignored a question of mine. Your either asking the wrong questions or your not giving them enough time to get back to you. There's a lot of members that come here for advice, and aside from the moderators answering those questions, they have a life to attend to as well.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

in all honesty

all the mods here are great people.i don't kiss anyone's ass so i'm not sucking up to them when i say this. they work hard to provide everyone here w/ a valuable service and it's all free.i think they should be commended. i'm not ripping you bro, but if you don't like it, go back to Elite or wherever else works for you.not every board is right for everyone

Kasushi sakuraba is offline Junior Member
    Man I know were not suposted to flam but! Your dead fucking wrong man! This site is better then GOD and all the mods here are as nice as can be! They are just trying to help people out! If you don't like it that much why even come here? Just stay at lame ass Elite!

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Re: Re: members advice please

I know you are gone now, but you may still read this. Do you know how much money the mods make from this site??? SFA!!!! That's right....Sweet Fuck All!!! I have absolutely NO problem with that whatsoever! I love this sport, I've spent a lot of time educating myself and I'm HAPPY to pass on that knowledge to anybody who asks for it. That is the reason why I (and the other mods) do this. We enjoy helping when and where we can. There is NO monetary gain whatsoever, so when pissheads like you come on and shoot off their big yappers about $$$ this and $$$ that, it pisses me the fuck off!! Yeah we run a tight ship, but people seem to like the atmosphere here, I know I do. So if you don't like it, simply dissappear, you sure as hell won't be missed.

Big Al is offline Retired Moderator
    I feel bad now cos I didn't answer your PM. Yeah right MOFO, ask stupid questions don't expect an anwser, we do this for free.

General note save PM's for questions you can't post on the board...

peace

Hey mods,

99% of the members here know the sacrifices you guys make and truly appreciate it. We know that some people can piss you off and sometimes make you question why you do this at all, but please keep in mind that the dickheads are a small minority, and the rest of us will stand up and back you up when the time is needed.

I am sure that you guys were able to blow this guy off without it bothering you too much, but I also know how much most of you genuinely care about people and stuff like this can bother you whether you want it to or not. But please, for the rest of us, let this dickhead's attitude roll off of you guys like water on a duck's ass. You guys (and gals) are truly appreciated around here and we are all very thankful for what you guys do.

THANKS TO ALL MODS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

peace,

ttgb

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Yo Pete235 & Big Al !!! You guys ROCK, don't let that piss-ant get you upset. What was really in his PM's, can ya tell us ?

Thread Information