My bullshit southern thanksgiving

So it's that time of year again, time to be around my girls family, something I cant stand!! We had the alcoholic stepfather say the blessing It went something like "Dear Lord, thank you for our families and freinds all being present on this day, thank you for our soldiers who have given us this freedom, THANK YOU FOR THE NURISHMENT THAT WE'RE PUTTING INTO OUR BODIES" What ****ing nourishment!??? Nourishment!!!!?? You mean the bottle of Johnny Walker, fried turkey, and pie Kieth? Nourishment,hahahaha. Isnt it time for your cigarette bud? So I eat fast, then go outside Grandmas shoebox of a ****ing house, where I about tripped over every god damn thing in the place trying to get my plate. **** it, I went outside and played w/ the dog for an hour, he's got more sense than any of them. My girls cousin then shows up, the 47 year old man who still lives w/ mom, never had a girl, never been laid, and has absolutely no life of his own what so ever. My girl tells me" He doesnt know we're living together, I dont want him to know" I say, why? "Because it's against his beliefs and I dont want to hear him lecture me about how its wrong." Well a 47 year old man who has never had a piece of ass and lives w/ mom happens to be against my beliefs, but I dont lecture him, ****ing douche bag that he is!! I'm sorry guys, I mean its just this whole dirty south ora that goes on down in these parts. This hardcore bible thumping bullshit, where these people are out ****ing and drinking Sat night, then going to church Sun morning. I'm just not buying into it. So tonight, we have to go to her dads house. Thats another good point, alot of relatives around the south, nobody stays married and all they keep doing is having babies!! Its called pulling out you stupid shits!!!! So we have to go to Dads for more turkey, where I will once again be forced to engage in meaningless conversation w/ the 4'11" 350 lb stepdaughter, and her husband who looks like private Pile from the movie Full Metal Jacket. Actually, this guy looks stupider than that, and has no more sense than that guy did. I'll hear new and interesting stories about all his bullshit ****ing jobs he's been through, and how he wants to get in the gym and get all jacked and shit, stories about how the Marine corp wants him and how he's going to be a special ops or green beret or whatever the **** it is. "Hey Matt, until you can hold down a job long enough and afford to get that big lump surgically removed from your asscheek you've been talking about, they arent gonna take you, you stupid mother****er!!!" I mean these people are worse than cousin Eddy and his wife on that movie National Lampoons Xmas vacation. I dont even like being around them, I have nothing to talk about with those scum****s. I'm home now, I told my girl I needed to go run a couple errands. I cant stand her redneck family. I hope your thanksgiving is better, b/ I gotta hang w/ dumbasses all day!!!

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

i always love reading you post's bro so much anger

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i hear ya bro my step family come into town thinking they own the plave and they wont talk to you unless you got money, and then they get to drinking and its all over they they try to shive liquer down my throt, im like im my own person and i dont tell you want to eat, drink ect....well it dosnt end there, there are a few arguments through out the eveing along maybe even a fist fight or two, no BS on that....... with racial slurs being tossed out about people they work with, i can barly take it but the only reason i stay is because of my Dad i love him and he's been through alot so i stay for him... happy holidays bro's

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..I live in the Carolinas and don't have a problem....Don't like family?....Don't go see them..End of story...

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Tell us how you really feel.. I find it funny also at this time of year (TG and Christmas) that everyone bitches and moans about all the crap they have to do and buy to have a family get-together and most of them hate each other and when it is over they all moan how this one did this and that one did that..

Gotta love the holidays, brings out the worst in everyone.

BTW stayinstacked happy TG

Oldman

Jakspro is offline Member
    Man, I just got lectured from my whole extended family how protein powder is going to give me stumich alzers and how i'm going to die young cuz of it... you would think a conversation like this would last no longer than 30 min. Well, it actually lasted about 4 hours... I was about to punch everyone, I ended the long belittling conversation when i was finished with my super huge cheat meal. I got up looked all those dumbasses in the face and told them that "i'm superman so go f*ck off"...

Really, I thought i would feel better about seeing my relatives...

Quote Originally Posted by stocky121

i always love reading you post's bro so much anger

Much of my post was inspired by 50mg/day dbol , and 1250 mg/wk sustanon . Cant you tell?

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    I love your anti-girlfriend hang together events. I would probably get along w/ you really well in person. I'm not inot that gay sh*t though....

Can I rub old spice on my forehead to reduce acne?
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    J/K bro.

I've been drinking

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Feels good to let it huh

Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    I love your anti-girlfriend hang together events. I would probably get along w/ you really well in person. I'm not inot that gay sh*t though....

Can I rub old spice on my forehead to reduce acne?
    BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA
    J/K bro.

I've been drinking
    Hey mother****er, the deoderant works ok!!! Never used Old Spice but I use Speed stick and it clears you up. Everybody thinks this shit is some kind of joke, it ****ing works damnit!!! hahhahahahah

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    haha that's classic. Nothing worse then a bunch of dumbasses you gotta socialize with and put a smile on your face for a few hours and talk about stupid shit.

TeeeeHee!

Hey, Missouri....It's 68 sweet degrees down heeeya brotha.....
    You freezin your nads off?

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    a few hours try a fw days for me i swear im bout to pack my shit and head to my moms but she's about 350 mils away that about a 6hr drive hummmm

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyser Sozey
    Hey, Missouri....It's 68 sweet degrees down heeeya brotha.....
    You freezin your nads off?

u son of a .....

chest6 is offline Banned
    mmm I just ate some amazing food..had 3 massive servings..I'll call that my cheat day..consists of 2 meals..that and 2 chicken breasts in a lil bit. :lol

I ate all that..fell asleep..my grandmother woke me up and asked if i wanted pumpkin pie..ate a slice of pumpkin pie..woke up in time to see the damn cowboys lose..fvckk

Quote Originally Posted by Smak

u son of a .....
    ROTFLMFAO

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jakspro
    Man, I just got lectured from my whole extended family how protein powder is going to give me stumich alzers and how i'm going to die young cuz of it... you would think a conversation like this would last no longer than 30 min. Well, it actually lasted about 4 hours... I was about to punch everyone, I ended the long belittling conversation when i was finished with my super huge cheat meal. I got up looked all those dumbasses in the face and told them that "i'm superman so go f*ck off"...

Really, I thought i would feel better about seeing my relatives...
    amazing...almost the exact same thing happened to me with my immediate family.... I strongly believe it is ill-advised people like these who cause us problems...ie..steroid illegalization..prohormone ban..and w/e else they are "trying" to ban.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    I ate with my friends grand-folks and family. It might have been because theyre old, or because its the south, I dont know. Eiother way it sucked ass. Nothing compared to what I eat for thanksgiving dinner with my family in chicago.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    ahh man that was pretty funny. yea I've only had one girlfirend where I acually liked most of her family. remember, I said MOST.

Thread Information