Snoop is offline Associate Member

Your Kidding.... Right?

Ok everyone, I have to vent about the members picture area of this forum and many other boards that host photos of their members. Now before you say anything about me and not posting my own pictures, I will in due time. Now for some venting.... I cant believe that many of the members are posting pictures with claims of "LOOK AT ME, BEFORE AND AFTER" etc. when in most cases they probably never seen the inside of a gym let alone lifted a weight in their life. They read the forum and than place their photo, for god knows why. To make matters worse, other members cant post honest comments about ones photo as its will be deemed as flamming when in most cases it would be considered constructive criticism. If a person is not able to deal with the truth than they should think twice before adding their pictures to the board for review. Instead I see many giving false opinions "looking good bro" now come on who are we fooling? If a person looks like a fat pile of SH** than it should be said, only in a more politically correct manor to be nice.... I mean if I was a fat slob and posted my pic and everyone says looking good bro or how much you benching I would expect the following..... Look you overweight fat a$$, throw up a pic when you do something. Ahhhh I have to run now a server just failed. I will be back to finish my thoughts.

devil1 is offline Jacked Jarhead
    true, true........thats why i wont post a pic again till this cycle and my cutting cycle is over

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    It's like now the advice is..."hm you look good, i think you should run 500 mg of test."

"Your chick left you? Run 500 mg of test"

"Wow bro that sucks... Run 500 mg of test"
    LMFAO^^^^^^^

Snoop is offline Associate Member
    Nark.. Great post I did not see this prior to mine and I am glad I am not the only one to feel this way.... I have looked and laughed at many pics here and never said nothing, but now its time for change. I will voice my opinion in its honest form and I will be nice about it. When I post my pic I will only expect the same!

Thread Information