Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    ahhm thinkin about emigratin to canada in a few years!wanna get outa this shathole of a country!!!
    Last edited by Booz; 11-27-2005 at 03:07 PM.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    it does have the BEAR tho, best radio station ever... and highway 2 is awesome, i used to weave through traffic on the bike at ridiculous speeds on my way to edmonton

I need to go back to the ducati shop on the east side someday and get me a 999r

Ya know Evil..I use to ride as well. I wonder if I've ever seen you! Back in the day...hanging out at the A&W on Whyte Ave., or Tim Horton's...Hmmm....I was pretty much the only girl at that time riding a GSX-R....I wonder....
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Alrighty....

I'm looking at having a room mate. And, I've been contemplating for some time whether to look at having a female or male room mate. I know there's pro's and con's at either.
    I do have one request...that they have similar values when it comes to dieting and training. I certainly couldn't handle living with someone who has piles of junk food in my pantry! I'd go ballistic during dieting.

But, I thought I would ask what everyones point of view would be from their perspective.
    What do you think I should specifically look for...and be wary of; with me being female.
    Well, if you live with a guy, unless he's gay, you're going to wind up hooking up with him. If you live with a chick, you can run around nude and fart and what not, but she might tell people what you're really like.

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Well, if you live with a guy, unless he's gay, you're going to wind up hooking up with him. If you live with a chick, you can run around nude and fart and what not, but she might tell people what you're really like.
    How do you know she won't hook up with the the chick?......Just kidding Pink!

JR.SHRED is offline Associate Member
    IMO Living on your own is the best, when you live with either sex their true colors come out, and you can always find all kinds of flaws in people when you live with them. Id say live on your own. On the other hand I live in florida and love to ride bikes like yourself also GSX-R we can ride all year here I need a roomate

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Ya know Evil..I use to ride as well. I wonder if I've ever seen you! Back in the day...hanging out at the A&W on Whyte Ave., or Tim Horton's...Hmmm....I was pretty much the only girl at that time riding a GSX-R....I wonder....

Ive been at A&W on whyte 10-12 times, and to many different Tims. You cant miss me tho. 6'5", 290-300, on a tricked out rc51 with super loud sato's making that v-twin scream...

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    and before 01, I had an r1 and a 900rr...

I wrecked the 900 doing wheelies on lakeshore in sylvan...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I had a roomate for most of my life ( my sister) but lived on my own last little while and until i am in a relationship.. it's staying that way.. roomates r headaches

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information