Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member

Room Mate Needed

Alrighty....

I'm looking at having a room mate. And, I've been contemplating for some time whether to look at having a female or male room mate. I know there's pro's and con's at either.
    I do have one request...that they have similar values when it comes to dieting and training. I certainly couldn't handle living with someone who has piles of junk food in my pantry! I'd go ballistic during dieting.

But, I thought I would ask what everyones point of view would be from their perspective.
    What do you think I should specifically look for...and be wary of; with me being female.
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    hmmmm......

legobricks is offline Retired AR Monitor
    I love ya pinkie, but i couldnt handle living wit ya! I couldnt handle myself living with a beautiful sexy woman like yourself!!! then you could definatley help me out with my ligament problem, ;-) haha! it all depends on how the person acts, lives, and there goals. if you want someone with a good diet and wanting to train, then you really shouldnt have a problem with a guy. a girl might get jelous of you and get angry. but on the other hand, a guy can get angry just as easy. Ok, its either ME or a Girl. take your pick!

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    you do realise that tomorrow you will have 15 000 pms from overjuiced members claiming they are the perfect person to share both a apartment and bodyfludies with???

Are you the kind of person that easily gets anoyed with small things?? After living with my sister, her husband and 2 kids last year I have realised that I can never share apartment with anyone again unless its my future wife. I couldnt even share a apartment with my best friend cause I know I would put a hatchet in the muther****er sooner or later for some petty reason.

but on the serious note, do you get along with women very well, or guys better? how is your attitude when you are around dieting, PMS'ing women? Or how are your around test driven muscleheads, or just guys for that fact. It might be tough to find someone who has the same or "like" goals as you. especially when there is strict diet rules in the house. I myself like seeing GOOD food in the pantry and fridge. It also helps me contorl the things i eat. if someone is dedicated, then you should be good to go!

you do realise that tomorrow you will have 15 000 pms from overjuiced members claiming they are the perfect person to share both a apartment and bodyfludies with???

LMAO...
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    As long as you keep the relationship with the male roomie to friends only you should be fine . If you tango even once it changes everything and leads to major problems. Been there and done that.

so have i, and its just sex. i never got into a relationship. or bumped heads....she just bumped mine...hehe;-)

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    A guy roommate is great..If he's gay..

I had a roommate once that we couldn't figure out if he was gay. The 4 years I lived with him he never went on a date or talked about women. He didn't act gay or sound gay but he sure kept the apartment clean..Weird. Anyway, I bought a gay video and peeled off the label and as I was leaving to go out I told him he has to watch this Ultimate Fighting Video...hahahahahahaha. He never said a word to me about that. Just trying to help a brother "out of the closet"..ok back to your roommate question.

I had both roommates before and by far the women were the best. Guys are just pigs..Mess up the kitchen and just don't give a sh!t about your personal belongings, and eat your food. I hated that...

Either way, it should be someone you know and not a stranger. Also, no ex lovers or boy toys..Those will create a mess.. But, you already know this.

BTW..I Love You Pinkie...

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    what you are looking for is lodging to share with serious body builders only..

you provide training, diet, adn instruction, they pay 1/2 the rent.. 90 day.. 6 month contracts only..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by johan

Are you the kind of person that easily gets anoyed with small things?? After living with my sister, her husband and 2 kids last year I have realised that I can never share apartment with anyone again unless its my future wife. I couldnt even share a apartment with my best friend cause I know I would put a hatchet in the muther****er sooner or later for some petty reason.

hahah most definately.!

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    I think it would be cool to have a guy bodybuilder room mate - he could introduce you to his friends when they come over

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl
    I think it would be cool to have a guy bodybuilder room mate - he could introduce you to his friends when they come over

I knew you were smart!!!!!!!!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

TexasFitnessGirl is offline Female Member
    Plus he could give you advice on dating

Puffader is offline Senior Member
    That would be me and I wont just be her roommate sweetie....

Quote Originally Posted by TexasFitnessGirl

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    what you are looking for is lodging to share with serious body builders only...
    Some likes me.

Where do i sign up?

Zapp is offline Banned
    Don't let a guy move in with you!..............I will be jealous, and then we will have to break up!

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    i would pick a guy to move in with you because you will not have all the female drama BS around enless you have a really good girlfriend that you know of that would like to live with you

chest6 is offline Banned
    As long as they dont stock the pantry with cheat goodies..either one

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    Dont get a roomate, they suck. I'd like to kick my friend out of my house. But he's my friend..

I may move him to the basement but I wont kick him out.

My girl is over alot, and he just decides to hang out with us in the living room?

Hey, **** off buddy. This is MY house, not OUR house. I told him a few times too. Like dude, ya know, i'd like a blowjob from my girl while I watch tv once in a while. I guess he's hoping I get one, so he can watch or something, cuz it hasn't changed.

Next step, knee in the chest and two hard shots to the face, and to the dungeon with you buddy.

Roomates suck. Even big, hardcore lifters like mine.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    all roommates ive experienced have seemed to have flaws, referring to guys, they all fvcking suck, all are slobs, it makes me sick they are so g-d damn lazy.. i would kill to live with a female -- live with the same sex unless u dont mind cleaning up after him

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    I have had male, female, and trans roommates, and generally, they always suck. I have only had one really great roommate. Actually, I am living in her condo, now, but she lives elsewhere, with her new sweetie. The only thing that keeps a bad roommate from becoming a worse roommate is a set of clearly understood rules. Like for me, it is NO LEAVING CRAP ALL OVER THE GYM! I hate that... I go in the gym (which would be the living room for a non-BBer) and there is a bag of clothes there, or trash to carry out, or a sack of groceries, or a box of things to give away... IT DON'T GO THERE! And I won't have a smoker, even if they only smoke outside. The smell clings to them. UGH! No dishes left in the sink... before leaving the kitchen, anything in the sink gets washed, no exceptions. No boyfriends or girlfriends over without my approval. So many roomies I have had that weren't so bad, but their lovers or pickups were obnoxious or loud or smelly or sloppy or nosy or kleptomaniacs. NO "borrowing" stuff without asking. I got a few more. But your own list should be short, no more than a dozen, and simple to understand. And also, your roomie needs to add any that he or she feels necessary, that you can tolerate. That way, they feel like they are in a partnership, with a stake in things, and not just a semi-welcome paying houseguest. Your roomie is more likely to abide by your rules if you show the wame courtesy and respect.

Sex doesn't NECESSARILY spoil a good roommate arrangement, but any romantic entanglements usually change things... sometimes for better, but sometimes not. Just being occasional sex buddies doesn't have to mess things up, if you both keep it in perspective. I would rather have a roomie pester me for sex once in a while than see an unflushed toilet or milk left out or half-drank beers all over the house.

Male or female? I have to lean tentatively toward female. They are usually neater, ad PO points out. I would rather have a straight female than a Lesbian, too. Lesbians can be such drama queens!

Love
    Anna

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    Don't let a guy move in with you!..............I will be jealous, and then we will have to break up!
    Would you object if he were gay?

Zapp...why don't you just move in than.....no breaking up...
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Zapp is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinkvelvet
    Would you object if he were gay?

Zapp...why don't you just move in than.....no breaking up...
    I'm packing up right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Zapp
    I'm packing up right now!

Turn right when you hit Calgary....go 350 km....and you'll see my house;....it's the white one with blue trim!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    i don't know if yo have room enough for a room mate. cardboard boxes are prety small- even refrigerator boxes.

Turn right when you hit Calgary....go 350 km....and you'll see my house;....it's the white one with blue trim!
    I used to live in sylvan lake during the summers, and lloydminster sometimes too... I miss alberta

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'd room up with a girl or guy. Most likey a girl since they tend to be cleaner and they have other girl friends.

Matter of fact, I would move in with you pinky, but you live in that damm cold weather. Sorry but I could not part with the sun. Too fooking cold in Canada. I had a friend who live in Woodstock and the winters were just rediculous.
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by abstrack
    I'd room up with a girl or guy. Most likey a girl since they tend to be cleaner and they have other girl friends.

Matter of fact, I would move in with you pinky, but you live in that damm cold weather. Sorry but I could not part with the sun. Too fooking cold in Canada. I had a friend who live in Woodstock and the winters were just rediculous.

Woodstock, NB?

What was their name, I probably know them

Sta11ion is offline Member
    Any roommate is a bad roommate but if you have no choice, make sure they are professional(good job, mentaly stable) and you know them. A first impression is usually a bullshit impression so if you know them most likely thats what there about. ciao

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    Woodstock, NB?

What was their name, I probably know them
    Woodstock Canada. Pinkvelvet is from Canada right? Are we not talking about having a room mate with her, in which she lives in Calgary Canada?
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Woodstock Canada. Pinkvelvet is from Canada right? Are we not talking about having a room mate with her, in which she lives in Calgary Canada?

New brunswick is a province, on the opposite side of the country as alberta. Woodstock is in New Brunswick, Canada

Calgary is in alberta.

Alberta is the most beutiful place in the world, from Sylvan to rockymountain house, crowsnest pass, banff, etc etc. And Calgary is a blast in July. Pinkvelvet is a lucky girl to live out there

Plus, just outside of Red Deer is gasoline alley

New brunswick is a province, on the opposite side of the country as alberta. Woodstock is in New Brunswick, Canada

Calgary is in alberta.

Alberta is the most beutiful place in the world, from Sylvan to rockymountain house, crowsnest pass, banff, etc etc. And Calgary is a blast in July. Pinkvelvet is a lucky girl to live out there
    LMAO! It 's all the same ice berg to me, LOL

I love the summers, but screw your winter months

My friends name is Camila Bauza
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Calgary is in alberta.

I am a lucky girl to live here...(though I'm in Edmonton). It is one of the most beautiful places to live!
    And, there's me to live with as well...who could ask for more.

Boy....choosing a room mate seems more of a pain in the arse than anything else...now I'm having second thoughts.
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

I am a lucky girl to live here...(though I'm in Edmonton). It is one of the most beautiful places to live!

Edmonton is dirty and it smells

Edmonton is dirty and it smells

LMAO!!! You sh*t!
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

Warm weater alll year around? That would probably top it off. I mean livign with you would be nice, and the beatiful summers would be nice also, but DAMM those winter months and the snow!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

LMAO!!! You sh*t!

it does have the BEAR tho, best radio station ever... and highway 2 is awesome, i used to weave through traffic on the bike at ridiculous speeds on my way to edmonton

I need to go back to the ducati shop on the east side someday and get me a 999r

but DAMM those winter months and the snow!
    run down the side of a mountain at 90mph on a snowmobile, and I think you'll change your mind about winter.

Its my favourite season. Theres no hockey without Ice...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information