oldman is offline Anabolic Member

My gym was closed!!!

I went this morning and did my cardio and my gym had a sign that said they were going to be open until 8pm (holiday hours) so I went back to lift at 4pm and they were closed.. I banged on the door and the lady said oh no one one was here so I am closing early. WTF???

Anyone else's gym pull this crap?

I used to have a key to the place but an old employee stole a PC so they changed the locks and I never got one back.. ACK!!

Also I looked in the door at where the sign was that said they were open until 8pm and they took it down.

Wasted a trip up there and I did not get to workout either.

Oldman

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    gutted mate i know how ya feel its happened to me!

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i know how u feel, i got to my gym the other day, to find out it closed in 30 mins, fasted leg workout ever...

chest6 is offline Banned
    mine did today..i was so pissed. My fam made me come along for a worthless 1 hour stay somewhere 2 1/2 hours away...to come back to see my gym closed 3 hours earlier than normal. Today was leg day adn I was all hyped with all the xtra food I have had wtff!

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    mine did today..i was so pissed. My fam made me come along for a worthless 1 hour stay somewhere 2 1/2 hours away...to come back to see my gym closed 3 hours earlier than normal. Today was leg day adn I was all hyped with all the xtra food I have had wtff!
    Chest what's up with your AV??

Oldman

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    im back home from college for the weekend and i have to go to the local hick gym.. it was open though

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    Yep 24 hour fitness closed at 4pm wednesday night, and reopened at 6am the next morning.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Chest what's up with your AV??

Oldman
    lol just noticed that!!chest are you ok???

BigDaddyW is offline New Member
    My gym pulled the same shit. I ended up doing a ghetto leg workout in my garage with my old sand weights from back-n-the-day. then go to do cardio on my recumbent bike and the damn thing was broke. What a shitty way to spend Thanksgiving holiday .

Mizfit is offline Banned
    24 hr gyms rule

chest6 is offline Banned
    well...I figured it would be best if i put up an avatar of myself. Did u guys see Narks thread that said like who wants a gay avatar? haha u can imagine how that turned out

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    I went this morning and did my cardio and my gym had a sign that said they were going to be open until 8pm (holiday hours) so I went back to lift at 4pm and they were closed.. I banged on the door and the lady said oh no one one was here so I am closing early. WTF???

Anyone else's gym pull this crap?

I used to have a key to the place but an old employee stole a PC so they changed the locks and I never got one back.. ACK!!

Also I looked in the door at where the sign was that said they were open until 8pm and they took it down.

Wasted a trip up there and I did not get to workout either.

Oldman
    My old gym cut their hours across the board all year long. Open til 10 Mon.-Fri. and 5 sat. and 2 on Sun. What the hell is that? But they're open at 4 in the morn. for all the nutcases with insomnia. I told em to take their membership and cram it up you know where.

Thread Information