almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer

..Did anyone go shopping today?...

..It was a freaking madhouse....There's nothing like women fighting it out just to get what they want!!!....All that was needed was a few mcg of miberolone and it would've been a free for all....Plus they were kinda hot, so it was worth watching.....
    ....I saw 2 women fighting over the same shoe..Funny as hell because the saleslady said they didn't even have that model shoe in stock.....Women were ste****g each other's shopping carts at Wally world....People in Best Buy were going ballistic......
    ..Now I see on the news that people were going apesh!t in the stores..Beating the hell out of each other...Busting up the stores.....Man, that's good stuff...

..God, I love the holidays....

AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Not me my wife woke me up at 7:00 AM and asked if I wanted to go and get some toys for her son (my step son)........ I rolled over and didn't wake back up until 10:00 AM.......... but she said the traffic was insane and so where the stores.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Sh!t, MM...I wish I had followed your plan....The only thing worthwhile was watching women fight over their purchases...That was kinda hot....
    ..I couldn't imagine the traffic in a big city...I thought the traffic was out of hand in the closest town, and the population is only about 25,715....Don't know if I could cut it in a highly populated area...

There's lots of info on the news about people going apesh!t shopping..
    AG
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Power40 is offline Associate Member
    I passed, but I saw the news. Some dude got his ass kicked for trying to cut in line at Wal-Mart. Funny stuff. I am a guy, so I will wait till the weekend before Christmas to do my shopping.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    not worth it

Thread Information