Page 1 of 44 12345611 ... LastLast
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: AR Hall of Shame Quotes.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET

AR Hall of Shame Quotes.

More recently than before we have had some extremely stupid statements and threads. I think we should give these guys the recognition they deserve. PLEASE feel free to add to this as I know there are more out there.

Quote Originally Posted by inspector_injector
    You can take hcg intra vaneous, intra muscular or sub cutaneous. I have only tried intra muscular but at the end of the cycle I'm on now I'm gonna try intravaneous.

I know that subcutaneous injections are absorbed faster while intra muscular takes more time because of the fat depots. Or it could be the other way around. But I do know for fact that one is absorbed quicker than the other. Also, I'm guessing that intra-vaneous is the quickest way since it goes directly to your blood stream. But once again I'm not sure, so if you die please don't hold a grudge against me. LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    some broomstick twist should help take care of that fat on ur obliques
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow~Mo
    Hey Yall,

Got in a fight last night kinda... Well this is what happened I usually ride my mountain bike to the local gas station for a late night beer run and to get my cardio hehe. I live in a good nieghborhood and i've been noticing these 15-20yr. old thug wannabe kids (dressed in red) bloods?, smoking weed by a bridge near my house or while they're walking or riding on their bikes down the streets cause I can smell it as I pass them.

Well last night on my way back home around 10pm. I noticed 2 of these thug fags heading my way down the street it's just a small normal street one block from my house. They where riding in the middle of the road so I road in the middle of the road too, just too see if they would move over to the side. They didn't move so the first one I passed got a left hook across his cheek throwing him to the ground. Next, I jump off my bike focused on the other guy so I rushed him he had a backpack on too, as he was bent over setting his bike down, I smash him in middle of his face with a left uppercut *Boom* laid out. I then jump on my mountain bike pick up my beer and ride off. I looked back and didn't see any movement from them one was on the street the other in a yard near the road, Man it was quite a rush...

I guess I can be a dick sometimes but I felt good about Fukcing up some blood thug wiggers whatever these punks are...
    These are just some I found recently that made me laugh. I saw Ross lurking around here so I know it will not end here.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    This one was rather interesting....

On a serious note tho, when i take a shower a take my sh!ts right into my hand and finger my butthole alittle cause it gives it a kinda colonlic effect expelling all the excess poopage. Anyways after I poop in my hand I put it in the toilet not my mouth...

collar is offline Anabolic Member
    ROFL... @ slow mo comments lmao

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    slow mo comment fuc*ing great....

ahahahha, he is a sick individual.. Should see what he PM'd me out of shame! Sorry can't post, and YES it was that sick! What a loser.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    HAHA I LIKE THIS ONE

Quote Originally Posted by OMEGA
    Phhhewwww, alright, take a deep breath, because this is unbelievable. Alright, so yesterday I walk to the store to buy muscle milk and oats, you know, nothing out of the ordinary, just a few ingrediants for my gainers. I elbow drop about thirty cubs fans on the way there because I have my Sox shirt on. And I key a few cars. Nothing special. Anyway, I get to the store, find my muscle milk and Quaker oats, and proceed to get in line to pay for my purchase. Who do I see when I get in line?? None other than THE Chuck Norris. I try hard to think of something to say, but draw a blank and start to get nervous that I might blow my shot at meeting THE Chuck Norris. His signature vomit-inducing hairy chest is still in its gnatted glory. I start to develop this nervous twitch, which doctors told me has something to do with my tourettes, and I brush him with my arm on accident. Sorry, I say, embaressed. He gives me the eye of the tiger. I throw an awkward smirk in there to try to lighten the mood. Anyway, he's up now to pay for his purchases. I've always been curious about what Chuck Norris might buy if he were in Dominick's, so I sneek a quick peak. From what I see, he's only buying K-1 jelly, six carrots, and a couple of gallons of milk. I start to wonder if the rumors about him being gay are true. That's alot of carrots, and K-1 jelly isn't exactly subtle. You catch my drift. As he whips out a wad of cash from his chest mat, the cashier tells him the milk he picked is past the expiration date. And what unfolds from here, my friends, is epic.

Chuck gets angry and says "What was that, bitch?" He grabs the milk from her frail hands and gives her an Indian burn. Not a real bad one, but enough to get his point across. It was almost bleeding. Then he rips the cap off with only his index finger and lifts it up to that grungy scumstache of his to smell. He takes a nice whiff and kicks back, making a loud grunting sound and spilling milk all over his chest, instantly absorbing it into his mat. He yells, "God Damnit!" at the top of his lungs and the place just freezes. My nervous twitch begins to worsen. "If I'm ever gonna get a chance to talk to Chuck", I tell myself, "this is it." So, in my nervous twitching, I say, "Uh, Mr. Norris, do you want me to run down aisle nine you COCK SUCKING SON OF A BITCH WHORE and get you some paper towels?" "Oh god," I say, "my tourettes!" I try to apologize, but he's not buying it. He gets right up in my grill. The putrid smell of rotten milk emulating from that chest of his makes me heave. He gets closer, and my homophobia starts to creep in, so I say, "You know, that Total Fitness Gym is really something else. Great range of motion on that thing", and start to back up frantically. He says, "Boy, you're just a big damn comedian, aren't ya son?" "How about I close that funny mouth of yours," he roars. He tries to grab my neck for an Indian Burn, but he misses and ends up grabbing this lady's kid and giving him a nice burn. When he realizes what he's done, its too late. The kid is KO'd. The mother is distraught, and Chuck's got me angry. I say, "You knocked him out, why don't you try knocking me out now?" He says, "I only fight in the ring kid." "My rings outside", I say.

It goes down right outside the L station. He circles me like its his birthday, acting like I'm just some chump on the street. He says, "you're gonna regret this kid", and throws a big right. I block it and uppercut him in the chin. He goes down, and it looks like the fight might be over. So I turn my back, shake my head at him, and start to walk away. All of a sudden his agent shows up and yells, "Chuck, you walk away from this, you walk away from Boflex and Total Fitness!" Chuck grunts his way up and runs up to me and sucker Indian burns my forearm. "Ahhhhh", I shout, "that kinda hurt!" and drop to the ground. He's trying to flip me over, I guess to somehow utilize his carrots, but I counter it and get him in a head lock. "Is that it!", I yell. He quickly submits. He's lying on the groud, his gnatted chest raw from rubbing on the asphault, when I hock a lugey on him and walk back toward the L. He gets back to his feet, and in one last desperate moment, charges at me. "Look out!" the crowd and recently arriving media yell. He pulls a knife out his pocket and is mid swing in sticking me when, smack, a car slams into him and takes him out clean. Chuck is out cold, and I breathe a sigh of relief. I wave to the applauding crowd and media, and make my way to get on the train, when someone yells, "Hey, kid, wait!" And out of the car steps Kareem Abdul Jahbar. "Kareem, is that you," I say. "Here ya go", he says, and throws me some shiny new kicks from back when he was balling. He gives me a sort of nod of approval, as if I'm to assume the throne from this day forward, and I make my way to the train as the sun sets.

The world was forever changed.
    Obs likes this.

S.P.G is offline AR Workout Scientist
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    More recently than before we have had some extremely stupid statements and threads. I think we should give these guys the recognition they deserve. PLEASE feel free to add to this as I know there are more out there.

These are just some I found recently that made me laugh. I saw Ross lurking around here so I know it will not end here.
    lmao

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    that shit omega wrote is pretty funny..................somebody has to post the story "I thought steroids make you a better fighter" from a dude that got his ass handed to him from the night before

MuckDog is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    ??? WTF and where TF did this one come from ???? LOL

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Nothing beats the shooting gear IN YOUR ASSHOLE thread.

That will forever be tops.

~SC~

Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    that shit omega wrote is pretty funny..................somebody has to post the story "I thought steroids make you a better fighter" from a dude that got his ass handed to him from the night before

dude - that one is hysterical

Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    swole - do u know where this one is at? ive looked for it for a while now and i havent been able to locate it

or anyone for that matter?

thanks

Zapp is offline Banned

~SC~
    I read that one last year.....UNBELIEVABLE!

Somebody find that thread! I'd have to see it to believe it.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    I still like the eating shit pwo thread that swole got going..

the arse injections was good..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

timvds is offline Member
    ahahahha, he is a sick individual.. Should see what he PM'd me out of shame! Sorry can't post, and YES it was that sick! What a loser.
    Yeah, I think I got that PM too...

Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    OMG i'm getting made fun off and just found out you jerks!

I hate you guys I hope you know I will probably be crying myself to sleep tonight...

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Slow-mo,

Refrain from sending "chicks w/dicks" to other members, or you will be suspended.

I received quite a few complaints about you today.

~SC~
    Obs likes this.

Well if they were'nt so rude and mean to me I wouldn't of did it. I did nothing to them they just ruthelessly attacked me. I don't even know them.

Sorry,
    Slow~Mo
    Last edited by Slow~Mo; 11-26-2005 at 09:59 PM.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    haha, chicks with dicks pm's...thats some funny shit...

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the ones like this one where people mean to say AAS

Quote Originally Posted by lil swoll
    you really need to do some research

dbol only=bad idea
    PCT needs to be at least 3 wks not 1
    clomid is not very effective at combating estorgen related sides

please do some serious research before touching any ASS again
    Can you give opinion
    Obs likes this.

NoobJuice is offline Member
    The one where the guys posts some bodybuilder and says its him then he is asked his diet and fukn gives some shiz about how KFC is packed to the brim with protien

NoobJuice is offline Member
    #9 07-12-2004, 08:23 PM
    Starter7777
    Junior Member Join Date: Jun 2004

As a matter of fact I remember most of my diet that I used because it took so dang long to figure out....... even though it is very simple.
    I started 14 weeks prior, and here is what I did.
    Every morning I did cardio before breakfast, sprints as a matter of fact! Then I ate a large bowl of Rice Chex, with a banna to follow. At lunch I at 5 chicken strips from KFC alon with water. Between lunch and dinner, I snacked on pumkin seeds, and when dinner rolled around it was another bowl of checks and maybe a protien shake.
    A couple hours later I ate Chicken Chow mein from Lean Cuisine. That's all I did for 10 weeks....... and the remaining four weeks I did I loaded carbs for one week, and droped the next week, and repeated. In the carb load phase, the only thing I did different than the diet I just mentioned was, I added 3 more bowls of Rice Chex thourghout the day, and when I cut back, I substitued the chex with and low carb meal I could come up with like, lean ground beef.
    My current diet is pretty much like the carb up I mentioned, I simply eat Rice Chex throughout the day and KFC.

Well if they were'nt so rude and mean to me I wouldn't of did it. I did nothing to them they just ruthelessly attacked me. I don't even know them.

Sorry,
    Slow~Mo
    haha, It's ok slow~mo. No hard feelings, but those were some seriously sick pics! Not to mention they all had different addy's so that means you actually went to those sites to find each one of them! haahaha you sick bastard!

Pro_built7 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    The one where the guys posts some bodybuilder and says its him then he is asked his diet and fukn gives some shiz about how KFC is packed to the brim with protien
    lmao

J.S.N. is offline Anabolic Member
    if you want hall of shame quotes, just search for posts from saluu, acazores, and mind of ross.

Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    if you want hall of shame quotes, just search for posts from saluu, acazores, and mind of ross.
    Those are in "AR's classics" posts hahah

haha, It's ok slow~mo. No hard feelings, but those were some seriously sick pics! Not to mention they all had different addy's so that means you actually went to those sites to find each one of them! haahaha you sick bastard!
    Hey that's my style I like a little flavor in my soup...

Rob
    Rob is offline Canadian Legend
    SALUUuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I miss him

Zapp is offline Banned
    lmao...you guys crack me up.

BOUNCER is offline Retired Vet

~SC~
    OK, don't say you didn't mention it!...

Testosterone suppository lol

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Quote Originally Posted by BOUNCER
    OK, don't say you didn't mention it!...
    Aaarggggghhhhh......my eyes ...... my eyes .......what's wrong with you man?

Lavinco is offline Anabolic Member

~SC~
    What's so funny about that? Isn't that where you shoot?

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100

another 1 by slow mo

I'm sure this has been asked before but I was just wondering if one injected synthol oil into ones penis could it gain more girth?
    I know the penile is not a musle but more of a balloon that fillls with blood but what if? That would be awesome to have more girth cause chicks love girth not length, they love to get filled up and not stabbed in the stomach...Right Ladies!??

Love,
    Slow~Mo

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J.S.N.
    I was just going to say that. Thank you, thank you very much for saving me the time. They should have their own forum.
    Last edited by jerseyboy; 11-27-2005 at 09:44 AM.

jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by USfighterFC
    Here it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Sust999
    Hi, i started taking sustanon250 about 6 week ago. Ive never used it before. The other night i caught some guys breaking into my car, I thought now was my chance so i flexed up and went outside expecting the sustanon to take over. I ended up getting my arse kicked. What is going on? I thought steroids make you able to fight??

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    LMAO you are the best jersey boy

You can last longer if you practice maserbating then holding off before you orgasm and maserabte some more hold off and so on...

Works for me I can go 6 hours sometimes.
    lol...........at Ho-Mo, i mean Slow~Mo

Page 1 of 44 12345611 ... LastLast

Thread Information