Spyder is offline Member

Steroids and parents.

Have any of you told your parents about your dark little hobby. What kind of reactions did you get? Did you regret letting them know?

I'm really interested. My parents are getting suspicious as all the sudden i cannot fit into most of my shirts anymore, after my first cycle.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    Most of those who use AAS don't live w/their parents as they are older and live on their own.

~SC~

c8rsa is offline Associate Member
    I havnt told my parents,dont think i will either. I done my 1st cycle,didnt tell anyone,but ppl did notice lol.
    It comes down to the type of relationship you have with your folks and what thay are like which will depend on how thay react

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    Most of those who use AAS don't live w/their parents as they are older and live on their own.

~SC~
    Actually alot of people who juice are in their late teens to early 20s like myself, i started at 20, now im 21. The older you get, the smarter you are, so not many older people juice hehe.

icedudez is offline Member
    yeah mine found out, my mum "found" a syringe, this is after accusing me, funny thing is i hadnt even started my cycle, now they use it as an excuse whenever we get into arguments, its the worst idea ever to tell your parents!

Evil Predator is offline Senior Member
    i dont live with mine. My old man asked, I told him the truth, he was fine with it.

My mom tho, would rip the head off of my shoulders...

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i have a real open relationship with my mom, when i did blaze i would tell her. if i was drinking she would know, she just said dont drive and be responsible. my dad is a dif. story, i wont tell him cause he'll go media on me...i know they will know by the end of summer once i cycle, but i will keep all my shit at my friends apt. and wear baggy shirts around them.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Quote Originally Posted by Spyder
    The older you get, the smarter you are, so not many older people juice hehe.
    That is a false statement, I don't believe because you use you are stupid by any means, it is how you go about doing so or if you abuse a substance. And no I would not tell my parents or anyone else for that matter. It is none of their business and they don't have a good enough knowledge of the subject to even begin to understand.

icedudez is offline Member
    all i get from mine is all the shit from the media !... the worst is " roid rage " i have an argument with my mum she says its that - so gay !

GetRichOrDyeTryin is offline Junior Member
    Actually alot of people who juice are in their late teens to early 20s like myself, i started at 20, now im 21. The older you get, the smarter you are, so not many older people juice hehe.
    LISTIN SPYDER DONT START THINKING YOU CAN JUST START TAKING OVER LISTIN TO WHAT HE SAYS THE FIRST TIME

Smak is offline AR's Midget Beater
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat

~SC~
    Not I. My parents are pretty oblivious to most things. However my dad and mom once accused me of taking steroids because of all the acne on my back. But that was my own fault for walking around the house without a shirt on just asking for it.

IronFreakX is offline Banned
    I take it and i could care less if they know or dont know...theyre too ingnorant bout this issue for me to try to talk some sense into em....Being legal here..that helps too....(only did slin btw...)

LISTIN SPYDER DONT START THINKING YOU CAN JUST START TAKING OVER LISTIN TO WHAT HE SAYS THE FIRST TIME
    and who the fvck are u to tell him what to say or what not to say???

he addressed SC in a respectful way....No need for ur

Testsubject is offline Anabolic Member
    My parents are totally cool with it. The only thing they said was not to EVER freak out in the house. It's funny b/c my dad always jokes around about going to the doctor and getting precription steroids for himself, I told him to go for it.

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    Just because SC is half the size I'm sure he can stick up for himself.

steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT
    my parents never aske me but i have decent genetics if im eating right and hittin the weight 5 days a week, but i have girls ask me " you have vainy forarms, i was told you can only get that by takein steroids " im like no it's low bf bitch

G-1000 is offline Cycle King/AR-Hall of Famer/RETIRED
    Blog Entries

there the ones that should not be juiceing. if you have to ask mommy and daddy how late you can stay up. DONT PLAY WITH DRUGS

chest6 is offline Banned
    Mine know..cuz they found them and im an idiot. Then I got tested and tested postive cuz im a bigger idiot..i knew it but i really didnt care cuz they already knew and i convinced them they were wrong anyway

farrebarre is offline Anabolic Member
    i told my dad during my first cycle he kinda freaked out at first and started asking me loads of question and i answered all of them + he even learned alot. He knows that i know what im doing so his cool with it. we even have discussions now and then

DSM4Life is offline Snook~ AR Lounge Monitor
    Blog Entries
    My mom knows , she even sticks me sometimes.

NOOOO WAYYYYYY . I do live at home and my parents would kill me ! I keep all my stuff locked in a security lock box inside another file cabinet that has a lock. I know for sure no one is going to find it.

big L 17 is offline Female Member
    my mom found 400$'s in my car and a list of steroids so i just told her and she freaked out.but now she jokes about it but doesnt no i am taking them right now.

why would you have 400$ with a written list of steroids in your car anyway? And why's your mom diggin in your shit?

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Predator
    why would you have 400$ with a written list of steroids in your car anyway? And why's your mom diggin in your shit?
    thats how mine found my shit..they dug through a bunch of stuff

Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    thats how mine found my shit..they dug through a bunch of stuff

Where I come from, thats just ****ing disrespectful.

My parents never dug through my shit. I'd have flipped. They never came in without knocking either.

I cant believe you guys put up with it. That would have earned my parents a big **** YOU.

Thankfully I have great parents, and instead of sneaking and snooping, they'd just ask what was up.

NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    This whole thread is a barrel of laughs!

Coupla questions - How do you guys get away with spending so much time on the net? Don't your parents set a time limit? Do you get extra AR time if you do your chores well?

chest6 is offline Banned

My parents never dug through my shit. I'd have flipped. They never came in without knocking either.

I cant believe you guys put up with it. That would have earned my parents a big **** YOU.

Thankfully I have great parents, and instead of sneaking and snooping, they'd just ask what was up.
    Ive done lots of things in the past for them not to trust me. I hate it and I dont think its right..but they still spoil me and are great parents...seems like they just want what is best or whatever. I mean i cant really say that..i have no where else to live and they are my parents

Reprisal 6 is offline Associate Member
    My father and I did our first cycles together

Triposinator is offline Associate Member
    In my case I've lived away from parents for in excess of 32 years, worked full time since I was 18, and never missed a paycheck in all of that time. I guess I decide how much time I spend doing whatever.

I guess I could tell my 83 year old father about my steroid usage....nah

I know what you mean about this thread being funny, there are equally fasinating Q&A threads about the mysteries of women if you really want a chuckle.

As they say "youth is wasted on the young"

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall

Coupla questions - How do you guys get away with spending so much time on the net? Don't your parents set a time limit? Do you get extra AR time if you do your chores well?

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IBdmfkr
    That is a false statement, I don't believe because you use you are stupid by any means, it is how you go about doing so or if you abuse a substance. And no I would not tell my parents or anyone else for that matter. It is none of their business and they don't have a good enough knowledge of the subject to even begin to understand.
    Sure it is false, sarcastic to be exact. No disrespect intended, especially to SC coz he's the best.
    Anyhow back on topic, hilarious stuff. Well i got real big from my first cycle, my next one is on January the first and it will consist of Anadrol , Test and EQ, i expect to gain the same amount of size so it will be quite abvious that ive been dabbling after that, i will have to keep reading this thread to learn some good excuses. I have to keep my parents from knowing about this until i graduate from college and move out.

PunkOff is offline Associate Member
    I think my mom is suspicious, but I wont tell her.

Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall

haha. You didn't know that nowadays the "new Cool thing" is to live with your parents until your 30.

2 words

Lock Box

They're great when living at home with the parents.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    I dont't live with my parents but me and my mom have an open relationship. I told her about my first cycle. She doesn't like the idea but she accepted it. She probably told my dad (who would freak on me if I told him myself). My mom probably told him not to say anything to me, lol.

It was pretty awkward telling her and I don't think I will tell her about any upcoming cycles because I think she'd rather not know.

Spyder is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Smak
    2 words

Lock Box

They're great when living at home with the parents.
    Thats what i use, i have a tool box with 2 padlocks on it.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    When I started juicing I still lived with my dad. I gained 30 ibs in a couple of weeks and one day he walked into my room when I had a drawer open filled with pills and shit but he didnt say a word about it and neither did I.
    I dont realy care if he knows or doesnt know cause his oppinion dont mean shit.

My older sisters suspected it big time though. But I denied and denied. They also tried to get my youngest sister to tell em but she was quiet.

Pinkvelvet is offline Female Member
    I haven't told my parents....and, never will.

Parents are of course going to be concerned....but, it's worse if your female. My voice has changed over the past couple of weeks...deeper...and, kinda sounds like I'm sick.

My parents have asked me a hundred times: "Are you catching a cold?" Luckily I live in Canada and can blame it on the weather...but, that'll eventually run into a problem down the road. Hopefully...they get use to the sound of my voice..and quit questioning.
    Someone's Little Pumpkie

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~

That's an easy one.. my kids never had a false sense of privacy....

yes.. it's my house, and yes thier lives are mine till they move out.. so, yes, i have a right to know everything that goes on in thier life while they are my child and living at home..

by the way.. my parents know i run steroids , and GH.. they are happy for me, because i am happy.. now that's a good parent.. and my mom.. lab tech
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Anna Bollick is offline Juiced Shemale Rescue Hooker
    In your parents' house, you have an obligation to follow their rules, however arbitrary, misinformed, or "unfair". If they don't want you using, then you should not use, and especially not use or store stuff in their house. This is a black/white issue with no gray area, as far as I am concerned.

Love
    Anna

Thread Information