guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test

online blood tests?

Anyone know where a I get my blood tested online? I know of a few places but they are charging $400.00+. Someone said they can be done for under $100.00 but I have yet to find this place. I am comparing my options of going to a doctor and doing it online and then Im gonna choose. I have no medical insurance, so thats why Im even conidering this. Plus doctors are nosy.
    Last edited by guest589745; 11-26-2005 at 09:18 AM.

guest589745 is offline 2/3 Deca 1/3 Test
    Bump

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    ..ygpm...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

SnaX is offline Anabolic Member
    what do you mean doctors are nosey.. who can they disclose your info to? That's under the whole patient privacy subject. They can't disclose your info to anyone, and if they do, you can be a very, very rich man.

Quote Originally Posted by SnaX
    what do you mean doctors are nosey.. who can they disclose your info to? That's under the whole patient privacy subject. They can't disclose your info to anyone, and if they do, you can be a very, very rich man.
    ..That went out the window a long time ago...Doctors that accept insurance are obligated to provide all health information to the insurance provider...so, basically it's up to whether the doctor wants to provide this info or not...
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

..One of my friends from high school is also my family doc...The easiest/legit way to handle "conditions" that you don't want insurance companies to know about is to have a seperate "cash" account that isn't billed to the insurance company..

AG

IBdmfkr is offline AR VET
    www .directlabs. com---

Thread Information