Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    steve0 is offline NASM~AFPA~CPT

checkout this meathod on getting laid

Alright a friend of mine swears by this meathod he uses, he tells girls anywere no matter were he is bar, house, gym, anywere at all, that he is a virgin and they eat it up they wanna be the first girl to take him he's getting laid by diffrent girls evreyweek O and cours he is also useing Stayinstacked's meathod of wearing 1 article of dirty clothing, but still what do you guys think? i think im gonna start useing this meatod
    Last edited by steve0; 12-13-2005 at 10:04 PM.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    good luck. no slutty chick in her right mind is going to fall for that. they want people with experience so they can get some too.

Pinnacle is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~ Cocky motherF*cker!
    Women usually like men that can spell too.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinnacle
    Women usually like men that can spell too.

Yeah, your right on that.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Is he a meathead?

mass junkie is offline banned
    Couldnt say that shit with a straight face

chest6 is offline Banned
    I have tried that before...girls just laugh at me and say "You are full of shit..you prolly are over 10 by now"

KrooC is offline Anabolic Member
    lol yea you might get slapped... best bet is to kidnap them and chain them in your basement untill they submit

Bigpup101 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    lol yea you might get slapped... best bet is to kidnap them and chain them in your basement untill they submit

werd..always works

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KrooC
    LMAO..and torture them with roundhouse kicks to the face after finishing a brutally difficult set on the total gym

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Hmm no i wouldnt buy it

G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur
    good luck. no slutty chick in her right mind is going to fall for that. they want people with experience so they can get some too.

too right

i think they will either laugh at you or think that your lying

kloter1 is offline Southern Steel Bodybuilding
    most sluts are turned off by the virgin thing

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I didn't realize you guys were just trying to go after sluts

gooroo is offline Associate Member
    I never understood 'having to work hard at getting laid' , makes no sense to me. I guess some guys just have zero looks and zero game.

aadrenaline is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chest6
    LMAO..and torture them with roundhouse kicks to the face after finishing a brutally difficult set on the total gym

god i love chuck norris

Giantz11 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit

I think I'll go ahead and re-phrase this for all the fella's.

Respectable Sluts.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by steve0
    Alright a friend of mine swears by this meathod he uses, he tells girls anywere no matter were he is bar, house, gym, anywere at all, that he is a virgin and they eat it up they wanna be the first girl to take him he's getting laid by diffrent girls evreyweek O and cours he is also useing Stayinstacked's meathod of wearing 1 article of dirty clothing, but still what do you guys think? i think im gonna start useing this meatod
    tried that once at a bar but it didn't work on the girl i was trying to mack on but she told her friend and ending up going home with her. i thought i had played it off until i was leaving in the morning and her roommate saw me and knew my past history. woops, still mission accomplished.

punchrf is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Giantz11
    I think I'll go ahead and re-phrase this for all the fella's.

Respectable Sluts.
    theres only one word in that phrase that i care about, sluts. the other is just a small detail.

there are woman that us men can have fun with, then there are woman us men can respectably have fun with, and right now im just looking for the ones i can have fun with.

lucabratzi is offline Anabolic Member
    i used this tactic in high school when it was almost believable as long as my friends would play along. some sluts wanna be the one to make u a man, they think they're special.

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Well even if i was a virgin.. i wouldnt sleep with one.. sorry...

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Well even if i was a virgin.. i wouldnt sleep with one.. sorry...

xtinaunasty is offline Female Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KeyMastur

Mizfit is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xtinaunasty
    xactly.. 2 pump chump can go pump in his hand

chest6 is offline Banned
    Well Im trying it anyway

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    A slut is good to bang and an anti-slut you keep as a GF. Then life is good, get the best of two worlds

305GUY is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lucabratzi
    i used this tactic in high school when it was almost believable as long as my friends would play along. some sluts wanna be the one to make u a man, they think they're special.
    Hit the fvcking nail on the head. That line was golden in highschool to all the sluts. As long as you were cute they were more than willing to to take your "virginity." LMAO

tranzit is offline Senior Member
    Yeh,, or you can not look like a door knob have a good personalty.

Being desprate is like the worst thing you can be. Women can sense it a mile away. If you just dont care and are having fun your chances of scoreing "as long as your not a total tool" go up by many many times.

I guess there is no reason to lie to a girl even of you are not looking for a relationship. Dont put yourself out all at once.. stfu and let her talk.. dont blow your wad in the first 10 minutes of talking to somone chances are your going to say somthing they will think is totaly gay and you will freak them out.
    Treat them cool very low key.. and 9- outa 10 you will end up not only banging them.. "mabey not that night" but you will get a few of the friends too.. which BTW is where 3somes come from.

but this is all just my opinion =)

BTW wear a jimmy every time!

alphaman is offline Member

sluts are the best

Best beavis impression ... Heh heh , heh heh,,, yeh sluts rule!

Quote Originally Posted by alphaman
    sluts are the best

It's alot harder than most guys think to hook up w/ a chick after the bar or club when it's the first night you met her. Most of the time they're out w/ their friends and they wouldnt want their friends to label them for doing it, even if they are whores. So what do most guys do? They piss away money on drinks, get too drunk to lift the next day, stay out till 5am, to MAYBE, just MAYBE get a piece of ass. And 9 times out of ten this will leave you going home horny,tired, and miserable. When I used to go out I would do 1 of 2 things. Go out early and spit my game to them, give them my number, then bounce to another location. It lets them know your not like every other drunk **** who is all over them the entire night and you really dont give a shit if they call or not. Or, wait until an hour or two before closing time. All the other guys are sweaty from dancing, piss drunk. You walk in so fresh and so clean, and go right for the kill, the drunkest slut you can find. And remember, 1 article of dirty clothing, preferably socks or undershirt, boxers are cool too, the bitch will be so drunk she wont smell anything.

i miss that show =(

I dunno man not to sound cocky but i never had to do that drunk girl shit or stick around till the place closes looking for a handicaped women to take advantage of. And if your game is tight and you picked the right girl in the first place.. her friends wont matter. This isnt a teen techno club this is adults doing adult shit. You just need to lay your shit down tight then close the sale.. ASK FOR THE ****ING SALE MAN GOD DAMN@

Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    It's alot harder than most guys think to hook up w/ a chick after the bar or club when it's the first night you met her. Most of the time they're out w/ their friends and they wouldnt want their friends to label them for doing it, even if they are whores. So what do most guys do? They piss away money on drinks, get too drunk to lift the next day, stay out till 5am, to MAYBE, just MAYBE get a piece of ass. And 9 times out of ten this will leave you going home horny,tired, and miserable. When I used to go out I would do 1 of 2 things. Go out early and spit my game to them, give them my number, then bounce to another location. It lets them know your not like every other drunk **** who is all over them the entire night and you really dont give a shit if they call or not. Or, wait until an hour or two before closing time. All the other guys are sweaty from dancing, piss drunk. You walk in so fresh and so clean, and go right for the kill, the drunkest slut you can find. And remember, 1 article of dirty clothing, preferably socks or undershirt, boxers are cool too, the bitch will be so drunk she wont smell anything.

im living through you guys ... im married with a little kid.. my game is gone.. i went tanning yesterday and this girl mabey 20 years old about 5"11 140lbs blonde/blue was working the counter.. i was like DAAAAAAMN... i was never like that before i got married. I didnt care.. now i look at everything.

nice!

see for me...i have to spend the whole night trying to NOT go home w/someone. drunk sex sounds good at the time...but it ends up being regret city the next day.

nice!

see for me...i have to spend the whole night trying to NOT go home w/someone. drunk sex sounds good at the time...but it ends up being regret city the next day.

Or great masturbation material for years to come!!!! Something to tell your grandkids someday, "Jimmy, your grandpa had so much Jim Beam in him he could hardly get his car keys in the lock, but when old Suzy shoved that beaver in Grandpas face, damnit I puckered right up!!!!"

tranzit WTF is going on in your avatar?

Or great masturbation material for years to come!!!! Something to tell your grandkids someday, "Jimmy, your grandpa had so much Jim Beam in him he could hardly get his car keys in the lock, but when old Suzy shoved that beaver in Grandpas face, damnit I puckered right up!!!!"
    thats the difference between guys and girls. sex is great for you guys no matter what. we gotta work at it. you guys aren't THAT great

thats the difference between guys and girls. sex is great for you guys no matter what. we gotta work at it. you guys aren't THAT great

hahahah, and not all girls are either, we're just usually so happy we got a piece of ass we throw that aside,hahahhahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information