Anabolics
Search More Than 6,000,000 Posts
Results 1 to 38 of 38
  1. #1
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223

    Hey there girls, wanna see some kittens?

    OK, I'll probably get called a fag for this but....

    Check out my cute lil kittens!

    Just got them on friday, they're semi feral (i.e. wild) and really scared of people but they're getting braver and have just started to eat treats from my hand but if you try to pick them up they freakin' nail you!

  2. #2
    Slow~Mo's Avatar
    Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    210
    AWWWW dey soo cutsy wootsy shamoozy wee wittle cutie kuttuns.

  3. #3
    RA's Avatar
    RA
    RA is offline Grade A Beef
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Getting madcow treatments
    Posts
    18,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Slow~Mo
    AWWWW dey soo cutsy wootsy shamoozy wee wittle cutie kuttuns.

    Bro, you need to get out more.

  4. #4
    Slow~Mo's Avatar
    Slow~Mo is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    210
    Quote Originally Posted by roidattack
    Bro, you need to get out more.
    Bro, you need to get a sense of humor more.

  5. #5
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    OK, I'll probably get called a fag for this but....

    Check out my cute lil kittens!

    Just got them on friday, they're semi feral (i.e. wild) and really scared of people but they're getting braver and have just started to eat treats from my hand but if you try to pick them up they freakin' nail you!

    fag!!!

  6. #6
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    fag!!!
    Ha ha!

  7. #7
    needmorestrength's Avatar
    needmorestrength is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Canada eh
    Posts
    7,079
    cute!!!!

  8. #8
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Ha ha!
    hey small you know i had ta take the bait!!!

  9. #9
    SMYL_GR8's Avatar
    SMYL_GR8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Miami
    Posts
    1,546
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Just got them on friday, they're semi feral (i.e. wild) and really scared of people but they're getting braver and have just started to eat treats from my hand but if you try to pick them up they freakin' nail you!
    Gee, sounds like fun. Good luck with 'em.

  10. #10
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    microwaveable kittens!!mmmmmmmmmmm im hungry!!

  11. #11
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    microwaveable kittens!!mmmmmmmmmmm im hungry!!
    That's it boozy boy you've just crossed the line!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    this is a steroid site brotha', we dont need that pussy shit around here

  13. #13
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Your kittens are already bigger than my cat of 12 years. She's miopic, so we photo shoped in some reading glasses.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey there girls, wanna see some kittens?-ritaglasses.jpg  

  14. #14
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    this is a steroid site brotha', we dont need that pussy shit around here
    And this is the lounge, lighten up hard-guy.

  15. #15
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    That's it boozy boy you've just crossed the line!
    but im hungry!!!if im reeealy nice would you send me one!!yummmy!!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    the gym
    Posts
    4,195
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    And this is the lounge, lighten up hard-guy.

    It was a joke, I said pussy shit b/ they're cats, get it?

  17. #17
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by stayinstacked
    It was a joke, I said pussy shit b/ they're cats, get it?
    Aha, so you like 'em then?

    Here's another pic just for you!

  18. #18
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    the one on the left would do me!!!!

  19. #19
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by booz
    but im hungry!!!if im reeealy nice would you send me one!!yummmy!!
    OK bro, I'm a reasonable man, I'll compromise - I'll send you something kitten-related, it'll get your tastebuds tingling it's quite aromatic.

  20. #20
    Booz's Avatar
    Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    E London,no SOURCES given
    Posts
    14,226
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    OK bro, I'm a reasonable man, I'll compromise - I'll send you something kitten-related, it'll get your tastebuds tingling it's quite aromatic.
    mate it cant be as bad as wats been in my newborns diaper!!!!

  21. #21
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    i do like cats
    but i must admit i am more interested in your television
    sex on legs

  22. #22
    ThePump's Avatar
    ThePump is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Made In Ohio.
    Posts
    661
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Your kittens are already bigger than my cat of 12 years. She's miopic, so we photo shoped in some reading glasses.
    damn and i thought those glasses were real. hmmmm...

  23. #23
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    i do like cats
    but i must admit i am more interested in your television
    sex on legs
    So are they, they sit there for ages mesmerised by it!

  24. #24
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    So are they, they sit there for ages mesmerised by it!

    brilliant

    i love the way cats want to explore everything
    as soon as my big box of whey arrives thru the post and i take it out, leaving the empty box - he will jump in it and poke his head out looking at me

  25. #25
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    brilliant

    i love the way cats want to explore everything
    as soon as my big box of whey arrives thru the post and i take it out, leaving the empty box - he will jump in it and poke his head out looking at me

    here he is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hey there girls, wanna see some kittens?-image-472-.jpg   Hey there girls, wanna see some kittens?-image-446-.jpg  

  26. #26
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    brilliant

    i love the way cats want to explore everything
    as soon as my big box of whey arrives thru the post and i take it out, leaving the empty box - he will jump in it and poke his head out looking at me
    Yup! That box in front of my telly keeps 'em amused for hours!

    What's your cat called?

    We're having a hard time naming the girl (the tortoiseshell one), the boy (the black one) is called Leo 'cause of his crazy hair (Leo Sayer).

  27. #27
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    he's called Bazooka

    cos whenever he sees another cat he launches himself at it like a bazooka

    i normally just call him "mush" though

  28. #28
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    he's called Bazooka

    cos whenever he sees another cat he launches himself at it like a bazooka

    i normally just call him "mush" though
    I like it!

    I should call the girl kitten "The Exfoliator" 'cause she keeps removing bits of my skin!

  29. #29
    Hard Head's Avatar
    Hard Head is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Mid Atlantic
    Posts
    965
    No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize a cat.

  30. #30
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Bazooka... Mush? I woulda gone with fluffy.

  31. #31
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    Quote Originally Posted by 63190
    Bazooka... Mush? I woulda gone with fluffy.

    no way
    my cat's no poof
    he's a double hard Bastard

    BAZOOKA

  32. #32
    63190's Avatar
    63190 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Posts
    2,263
    Meant no insult, bro. Just going by the hair style. It's fluffy like Dragon Ball Z animé characters hair. Fluffy = tough.

  33. #33
    G-Force's Avatar
    G-Force is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    London Baby
    Posts
    3,168
    i know you meant no insult dont worry i was only joking

    i knew a guy once who had a cat called Oozi
    and my mates cat is called moses
    and his dog is called woof

    i lough stoopid names for pets

    i had a gold fish called Clive once

  34. #34
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    like, hey there kiddies...i got some candy for u....then u know wut

    hehe just messin

    Cats are evil, I dont like em

  35. #35
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Here's another pic!

  36. #36
    NotSmall is offline English Rudeboy
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Posts
    5,223
    Quote Originally Posted by IronFreakX
    like, hey there kiddies...i got some candy for u....then u know wut

    hehe just messin

    Cats are evil, I dont like em
    Don't feel bad about it, cats have very good judgement so in all likelihood they don't like you either!

  37. #37
    IronFreakX's Avatar
    IronFreakX is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Posts
    8,803
    Quote Originally Posted by NotSmall
    Don't feel bad about it, cats have very good judgement so in all likelihood they don't like you either!
    I lived with 8 cats for 2 weeks(my friends), they used to rub their faces on my legs and come sit next to me and shit...no matter how cute they are....theyre still evil....

  38. #38
    jerseyboy's Avatar
    jerseyboy is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    No sources
    Posts
    2,234
    Bring em over to play with my dogs.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •