Tico_Sloot is offline Banned

Gyno got me DE-pressed

Just came from doing a mammogram. The doctor has confirmed my suspicions. I have gyno. I have breast tissue.

I was hoping that it was only fat and that it would go away with a good cutting diet. I picked up a supersize big mac value meal on the way home, a 5-pack of snickers and a 2 liter REGULAR cola. I am going to eat and drink my sorrows away.

What are my options? The surgery costs 2500 euros. I have one question for you guys: if I save up the money and get the surgery done, would it solve the problem?

If surgery solves the problem than I have something to look forward too, otherwise, I have no idea what I should do.

MatrixGuy is offline Good things come to those who wait
    Whats your bodyfat %? Eating Big mac sh*t and fries won't help the situation!

Surgery will help with the problem but it could come back. Do you plan on using AAS in the future?

I'm about 18% bodyfat right now.

I was not planning on using AAS for at least another 2-3 years. But now that I know that I have gyno, I don't think I wouls ever use AAS.

The gyno might have been caused by two things:
    - natural causes
    - I used to use a procut call Animal Stak by Universal. I did quiete of view 'cycles' of this product. They don't sell that product aymore. The user guide stated: use it for 3 weeks, than take 3 weeks off. I used this product for about a year. 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off.

bor
    bor is offline D-bol Poppin'
    Quote Originally Posted by Tico_Sloot
    I'm about 18% bodyfat right now.

I was not planning on using AAS for at least another 2-3 years. But now that I know that I have gyno, I don't think I wouls ever use AAS.
    How do you KNOW that you havve gyno?

At 18 % bf I'm pretty sure its just fat and puffy nips!

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    Ive had gyno since i was 12. Last spring for no apparent reason i got hard tissue on my left breast. My gyno is only some fat, but its the "puffy" nipple side of my gyno, if it wasnt for that you would never know i had it. Anyways, the dr. reccomend i just get the left breast dealt with and leave my right alone, but I want it all dealt with. Didnt do it over my break because i wasnt up for getting a staff infection and missing my school/finals.

Quote Originally Posted by bor
    How do you KNOW that you havve gyno?

At 18 % bf I'm pretty sure its just fat and puffy nips!
    I feel an knob under my nipples, size of a peas.
    I took a mammogram and an echo. The doctor show me the glandular tissue.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    that sucks if it is so but DON'T drowned your sorrows in MCD's and Candy dude.. Use this as motivation to work harder and lower your BF.. Cardio Cardio and then some more Cardio.. I don't know your stats but heck if you can stay away from AAS if you can... if you do have gyno then maybe this IS a sign you are not suppose to do this stuff.. Get crack'n on Cardio and get your BF down to 10% or so and then see if you can still see anything.. If so surgery from a PROFESSIONAL that deals in this will help you get it all cleared up and you can do from there.

Let us know what's up

Oldman

Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    that sucks if it is so but DON'T drowned your sorrows in MCD's and Candy dude.. Use this as motivation to work harder and lower your BF.. Cardio Cardio and then some more Cardio.. I don't know your stats but heck if you can stay away from AAS if you can... if you do have gyno then maybe this IS a sign you are not suppose to do this stuff.. Get crack'n on Cardio and get your BF down to 10% or so and then see if you can still see anything.. If so surgery from a PROFESSIONAL that deals in this will help you get it all cleared up and you can do from there.

Let us know what's up

Oldman

So, get down to 10%, evaluate the problem and decide yes/no surgery?

Other might have more sounds advise on this but I would consider ordering some Tamoxifen and seeing if that will help reduce the gyno that is there but at 18% BF you want to get below that. I know on my when I was at a much higher BF I had a nice set of boobs but now my BF is down a lot I have no signs of gyno or even puffiness.

Now each person is different and some people are naturally going to get gyno.

Again I am not expert and you should do a search and gain as much knowledge as possible but stay away from AAS for now and get your diet under control, lose some fat and see.. You might never need surgery at all.

Oldman

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    did you try 2.5mg of letro for a couple of weeks??

give it a shot..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    oops.. it's an oral.. so don't inject it..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard

give it a shot..

Thanks!! that is one I was looking for..

Which is better Tamoxifen or Letro? just for my own knowledge?

Thanks

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Just came from doing a mammogram. The doctor has confirmed my suspicions. I have gyno. I have breast tissue.

I was hoping that it was only fat and that it would go away with a good cutting diet. I picked up a supersize big mac value meal on the way home, a 5-pack of snickers and a 2 liter REGULAR cola. I am going to eat and drink my sorrows away.

What are my options? The surgery costs 2500 euros. I have one question for you guys: if I save up the money and get the surgery done, would it solve the problem?

If surgery solves the problem than I have something to look forward too, otherwise, I have no idea what I should do.
    The surgery will take the lump away but you have to make sure that the surgeon is also going to remove the gland. Some guys have used letro and that has shrunk the lump but it doesn't get rid of the problem.... JMO on that.

Don't beat yourself up too much........ it happened so if you keep your bodyfat low enough it will not be as noticable.

Keyser Sozey is offline Anabolic Member
    Wow, I have had horror stories (abcesses (2), and a torn pec), but I have never had gyno ( knock on wood ).

Good Luck w/ this, Tico.

Psychotron is offline Anabolic Member
    So, get down to 10%, evaluate the problem and decide yes/no surgery?
    I am taking this route, im going to get my bf as low as i can, and see what happends with the puffyness.

But the hard tissue isnt going to just disapear, although I could swear when I was younger, when i first got it, I had hard tissue and it eventually went away.

tod682 is offline Associate Member

give it a shot..
    1 more time letro is inaffective garbage

Quote Originally Posted by tod682
    1 more time letro is inaffective garbage

Based on what study? Can you please give more details on your findings. Is this just personal insight or is there some proof on this.. I am asking this as a real question I want to know Everything.

Oldman

tod682 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oldman
    Based on what study? Can you please give more details on your findings. Is this just personal insight or is there some proof on this.. I am asking this as a real question I want to know Everything.

Oldman

this might help

Quote Originally Posted by Lion
    letro can take up to 10 weeks to start to work. Most see a difference in the first 2 weeks thought. Stay the course.
    dont take it from me take it from the sponser

http://forums.steroid.com/newreply.p...eply&p=2272229

That does not really mean it is Garbage it just means it is something you would want to start early in your cycle IMO. In this case where the gyno was not caused by AAS I think it might be a better choice as if it takes a little time for your body to reverse it would not be a sudden change that your body might rebound from?? just a thought.. I would never read one thread and call something garbage.

thanks for the link none the less it is nice to read lots of great info.

Oldman

give it a shot..

Got Letro from AAR, can you please point me to the # of pumps on this deal for the 2.5 and am I doing this ed or??

thanks in advance.

Oldman

Mizfit is offline Banned
    I want gyno.. :P I just got small boobs:P

Quote Originally Posted by Mizfit
    I want gyno.. :P I just got small boobs:P
    good one..

Oldman

Thread Information