Reasons I've Been A Bad Father ! ! !

....i dont go shopping with the ex and daughter..i dont go to DR. appointments with the ex..i dont call over there to see how everthing is..i dont have air conditioning (which i will this summer)..i didnt go christmas shopping with the ex and daughter 2 yrs ago..i live in a bad neighborhood (i dont-i live 5 mins from her)..i dont feed my daughter when i have her..i dont rock my daughter to sleep for naps..when i let my daughter call her mom i hang the phone up on her(i dont)..i dont get pictures taken with my daughter and ex....these are just some of the excuses my daughters mother was trying to use against me in court..well after the court appointed a mediator (a guardian adlidum) he came over a few times and witness for the court myself and daughter interact and saw the real story and was on my side. (plus i also showed him some of my old wwf tapes and i know that helped) so he got pissed off at my ex for using these tactics on me to try to keep a me from my daughter..i've done nothing wrong but try an be in my daughters life from day 1. if there was wrong doings on my part i'd could see but there isnt...needless to say i got what i wanted now which is the overnites sat-sun everyother weekend..what i dont want is my daughter to grow up knowing mommy and daddy hate each other but who knows.. the ex is an older woman and has real insecurities which are obvious...so with all that going on and home improvements (wall papering) done for now i can focus myself back to the gym and overall fitness..its been about 3 weeks since i've been to the gym and longer since i've been on here.. i did pop in a few days here and there and glad to see all the drama past..so ill be back to posting 5% in the steroid section and 95% in general..lol....see around fellow AR members....oh yea ill let everyone know how the first SAMMY HAGAR and DAVID LEE ROTH show went..
    Last edited by MR PHATT ASS; 05-14-2002 at 02:26 PM.

Cali is offline Female Member
    Sorry to hear about all of the trouble you've had just getting visitation. Glad you were granted the visitation you requested though.

Enjoy the concert!!

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Sorry, to hear about that. I went through 3 divorces as a kid, my mom might get a fourth husband here soon. I think some of the crap I went through as a kid has made me leary of trusting people. My mom trashed my father to me every chance she could get when I was younger. She was afraid I would want to go live with him. Her tactics worked, but now that I am older I am upset with her becuase what she did was unfair and damaged my relationship with my biological father.

Keep being a good father.

$uperman is offline Member
    sorry to hear about that bro , just keeping being the great dad you are. i havent my parents are still together and im not even married yet so i cant say i know how ya feel but... i have seen many of my friends go though their parents divorce. i must say i think it takes a greater toll on the kids.

Canes4Ever is offline Banned
    Brother, in the end she looked like the ass, and her tactics worked against her. The Child Services Super saw the real story and I'm sure he/she documented it, and now it's on paper she was lying about you. Next time she has a tale to tell about you, she may not be as easily beleived.

Hope it all turns out well for you in the future, just continue being a great dad to that little gal and she will love you more and more.

Butch is offline Anabolic Member
    Dude you are doing the righ tthing by being the best father you can be. That's all a child needs these days is a good male role model...preferably the father. Good to have you back.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    been through the same thing bro, over and over again...my x is a domestic lawyer, so i have fought a losing battle from day one.

its disgusting the way things usually turn out when things dont work out between mommy and daddy. i am sure there are alot of members here who can relate.

congrats on your success in court brother!!

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Congradulations on the visitations bro. Your daughter is lucky to have such a loving father.

THANX FOR THE SUPPORT AR MEMBERS....

.......its been one of the most heaviest weights i had lifted off me...mental as well as physically......

Thread Information