tempbrit is offline Member

I love Speaking Foreign Languages

I was in the gym this morning on the eliptical getting my 45 minutes of Cardio in and after about 20 minutes these two really hot looking Brazilian Milfs walk up and get on the machines on both sides of me. So I am in the middle, well these ladies start talking in Portuguese (I speak Fluent Brazilian Portuguese) and at first I am kind of annoyed. I mean why can't they get on side by side machines and talk....I hate it when people interupt my cardio. Well these ladies go on and on about nothing. Then all of a sudden this guy from the gym walks by and this sets these ladies off. They start going into the fact that not only does this guy have the body of a god, but he also has the face of a real wild man in bed.

They go on and say that their current marriages would certainly not hold them back from gettin busy with this guy. Again, they had no idea that I spoke fluent Portuguese and no other people were really close by at all. They continue their conversation about how their husbands suck in bed and simply have sex and then roll over and go to sleep. One mentions that it has been well over a year since they had anal sex, they both could not believe such a lack of interest. They continued to analyze everyone within view and discussed the flaws and positives about each person's body and how each of these people would perform in bed. I mean we are talking X-rated.

I was not exempt, unfortunately though, I did not get the same glowing reviews as the same gentleman who walked past and got this whole conversation going. However, one of them thought that I had the face of someone who was really good in bed and had a great body, the other girl said that I had a decent body, but she preferred younger guys.....OUCH!

Well, listening to this, that 45 minutes whizzed by.

I climbed off of the Eliptical at about the same time as these ladies and looked at them and thanked them in Perfect Portuguese for the very adult rated entertainment and then looked at the one lady who did not take a fancy to me and said (again in Perfect Portuguese) something to the effect that I do not date women who are past 30's (totally not true just pulling her leg).

After I said these things, these women simply died and the look on their faces was simply priceless. They knew that I heard and understood everysingle word they uttered.

Talk about priceless.

NYGIANTS21 is offline Senior Member
    That's great...haha..well did you get the other one's number? that's the real question.

SwoleCat is offline AR Hall of Fame
    I'd have just stared at the asses the entire time.

You said Brazilian Milfs!!!

~SC~

i never been with a brazilian lady in bed but they say that they are the shi*. and one of them said that they want it in the ass...wha the hell were you waiting for bro?

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    That's badass!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21
    i never been with a brazilian lady in bed but they say that they are the shi*. and one of them said that they want it in the ass...wha the hell were you waiting for bro?
    OMG they are hot as shit and it's like they were purposely created to excrete white milky fluid out of penises.

No shit, full credit to them and their enormous sex drive and pleasure needs, as I fit right in w/that shit!

~SC~

Hackamaniac is offline King Without a Crown ~
    Quote Originally Posted by SwoleCat
    OMG they are hot as shit and it's like they were purposely created to excrete white milky fluid out of penises.

No shit, full credit to them and their enormous sex drive and pleasure needs, as I fit right in w/that shit!

~SC~

~SC~
    LMFAO i'm going to have to go hunt'n now for some brazilian ass....

If you don't find it, may the Lord let it FIND YOU!!!

~SC~

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    Latin American women are spectacular lovers!! it's a scientific fact. I've done many studies

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    brazilians chicks are the shit! So good in bed, its like they teach them that shit in school. Best accent in the world too IMO.

oldman is offline Anabolic Member
    I don't know if you guys caught this or not, as it was very very subtle, but ~SC seems to fancy Brazilian women..

Yes they are very hot. I was on business in Utah (of all places) eating at a local Brazilian churrascaria steakhouse and the waitress just moved there with her family and WOW she was flowing with sex appeal. My buddy and I were about the only people in the place and she hung around our table the whole meal and even though the food was fantastic it was very hard to eat with her there.

Oh yeah and if you are in the Dallas/Addison area there is a little Brazillian market/store on Midway between Beltline and Rosemeade Pky (I am not sure of the cross street) but the girl that works there will melt any guy into a puddle in about 2 seconds.. HOT HOT!! speaks very little english but she was very cute trying to speak clearly.

tempbrit: look what you started..

Oldman

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats funny.
    You shoulda asked them for an orgy. Make them eat each other out. Then a nice protein shake after ummm....the workout.

Kärnfysikern is offline Retired: AR-Hall of Famer
    Damn I want to se what there faces looked like

Quote Originally Posted by NYGIANTS21

My friend, you should stop everything and focus all of your time and energies on hooking up with a Brazilian. You will thank me later.

Yes, the one of the two Brazilian ladies was complaining to her friend about how long it has been since her husband asked for anal sex! It is fairly common and to some degree expected by Brazilian men that the Brazilian women offer anal sex. Due to the fact that they learn how to enjoy it, Brazilian women typically ask for it as well.

~SC~
    Could not agree with you more. If you are willing to have a Brazilian Girlfriend, she will demand sex from you! It is almost as if American women have some type of genetic defect when it comes to sex and those things sex related, when compared to Brazilians and other Latinas.

I have dated many Brazilian girls and they think if you come home and do not want to have sex with them that you are cheating. gotta luv it!

3Vandoo is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    mouhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

chest6 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by tempbrit
    My friend, you should stop everything and focus all of your time and energies on hooking up with a Brazilian. You will thank me later.

Yes, the one of the two Brazilian ladies was complaining to her friend about how long it has been since her husband asked for anal sex! It is fairly common and to some degree expected by Brazilian men that the Brazilian women offer anal sex. Due to the fact that they learn how to enjoy it, Brazilian women typically ask for it as well.
    ahhh i gotta find me one of those..my old gf asked for it a few times..then she stopped and said that was only cuz she wanted me to like her again . Ya Oldman Ill def have to check out that restaurant for winter break..Midway and Beltline is pretty close to where I live. I used to go to that Hooters by the tollway all the time

Great story..I was laughing pretty hard at the end. Good thing U didnt give away you knew portugese in the beginning..then u would have missed the fun!

Thread Information